BY CHICCO #3 in Car Seats

The #1-rated Infant Car Seat in America!
The KeyFit® 30 is engineered with innovative features that make it the easiest infant car seat to install simply, accurately, and securely, every time. A ReclineSure® leveling foot and two RideRight® bubble level-indicators help achieve and verify proper angle in the vehicle seat. The base is also equipped with premium LATCH connectors and a SuperCinch® tightener for a secure fit with a fraction of the effort! For alternate installation with the vehicle seat belt, clear belt routing and integrated lock-offs make it easy to position, tighten and lock the belt into place.

Tailored for Comfort:
The car seat carrier includes removable head and body support to accommodate newborns as small as 4 pounds. A five-point harness with one-pull tightening helps keep baby secure, and the carrier shell is lined with EPS energy-absorbing foam for improved impact protection. An adjustable, removable canopy provides shade from the sun.

Built for Everyday Convenience:
The KeyFit® 30 is designed for travel system use with compatible strollers from Chicco. The carrier secures easily to the base and strollers with a reassuring audible click. A two-position carry-handle and one-hand release make it just as easy to remove.

• ReclineSure® leveling foot helps achieve proper base angle
  • RideRight® bubble level-indicators verify base angle
  • SuperCinch® LATCH tightener helps achieve a secure fit
  • Removable newborn head and body support
  • Removable canopy provides shade
  • Compatible with Chicco strollers for travel system use
  • 5-point harness with one-pull tightener
  • Carrier shell lined with EPS energy-absorbing foam for improved impact protection
  • Smooth underside helps protect vehicle seats
  • 2-position carry-handle with comfortable grip

Usage:
For infants from 4 to 30 lbs and up to 30 inches in height.

Care and Maintenance:
Machine wash fabrics separately in cold water on delicate cycle. Do not use bleach; drip dry. Plastics and hardware may be sponge cleaned using warm water and mild soap; towel dry. To clean harness, sponge clean using warm water and mild soap; air dry. Do not machine wash harness.

chicco KeyFit 30 Infant Car Seat

Start your review of chicco KeyFit 30 Infant Car Seat!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Kerrie H.
We were gifted the Chico Keyfit 30 travel set from our baby registry. We absolutely love how easy it is to adjust the straps to get our little one in and out of the car seat. It is also so easy to install the base, which makes for quick and easy loading and unloading. We also loved that the car seat snapped into the stroller and as our little one grew we were still able to use the stroller.
kamra p.
I bought this car seat when I was pregnant with my first child by reading reviews and I than decided it was the best fit for our family. I LOVE this car seat! We were in a head on collision and my son didn’t receive a scratch or bruise.. nothing! EVERYONE should use this car seat!
Julie P.
pittsburgh
I bought this car seat when I had my first child. It’s a great car seat. It’s the only infant car seat that I have used, so I do not really have anything to compare it to, but I have had zero issues. The car seat clicks right into the base, making your life easy. I also have a Chicco brand stroller and it clicks right into that as well! It’s great! Would definitely recommend
Ashleigh L.
Lakewood, WA
I love my chicco car seat and stroller. It feels quite padded for my little guy to not only keep him safe but make sure he's comfortable! He is just about to big for it and will be needing an upgrade.
Taylor W.
Brazoria
This was such an amazing infant seat! We will definitely be purchasing another one for our next baby! It’s so easy to loosen and tight the straps! Installing the base is such a breeze and unlike most Chicco seats this one is very affordable!
Ashley O.
Nashville, TN
Fantastic carseat and base! The base was a real booger to get in and get the belts connected to the clips in the car but that just proves how safe it will be for my little guy! It also has a level on the side to let me know that he is perfectly even and i dont have to worry about his body being too high or his feet being up in the air!
Cellina R.
This car seat is light, easy to install i vehicle, and cover is easy to remove to wash! Cons: the buckle in between the legs does not adjust. Both of my kids overheat very quickly in this car seat, although I’m sure the Georgia weather is also to blame being almost 90 degrees in May! chicco KeyFit 30 Infant Car Seat
Carmen M.
Canal Fulton , OH
Chicco is such a great sturdy brand. The latch system on this is great. The buckle seems so much sturdier than our other brand of seat. The cover comes off to easily wash. The sun shade is huge and has a small ventilated area you can unzip if wanted for hot days. Or it can be completely removed. Overall just a great seat in all ways!
Fitmomoffour S.
Thomasville
What is not to love? When I had my last child, I read lots of reviews and decided on the Chicco car seat and was not disappointed. Love the fact there is a level area to help you in knowing that you have your seat just right. I couldn't find too much wrong with the seat and look forward to getting a booster seat soon.
Kelly A.
So easy to use and super comfortable for my baby. Great durability, easy to clean, easy adjusting straps, and feel confident in safety of product. Cant say enough good things!!
Angie N.
Is it lightweight? Can you adjust it so baby can lay to sleep or sit up?
Theresa L.
Is this a good car seat? Does it fit into any stroller?

Target