BY CHICCO #3 in Car Seats

The #1-rated Infant Car Seat in America!
The KeyFit® 30 is engineered with innovative features that make it the easiest infant car seat to install simply, accurately, and securely, every time. A ReclineSure® leveling foot and two RideRight® bubble level-indicators help achieve and verify proper angle in the vehicle seat. The base is also equipped with premium LATCH connectors and a SuperCinch® tightener for a secure fit with a fraction of the effort! For alternate installation with the vehicle seat belt, clear belt routing and integrated lock-offs make it easy to position, tighten and lock the belt into place.

Tailored for Comfort:
The car seat carrier includes removable head and body support to accommodate newborns as small as 4 pounds. A five-point harness with one-pull tightening helps keep baby secure, and the carrier shell is lined with EPS energy-absorbing foam for improved impact protection. An adjustable, removable canopy provides shade from the sun.

Built for Everyday Convenience:
The KeyFit® 30 is designed for travel system use with compatible strollers from Chicco. The carrier secures easily to the base and strollers with a reassuring audible click. A two-position carry-handle and one-hand release make it just as easy to remove.

• ReclineSure® leveling foot helps achieve proper base angle
  • RideRight® bubble level-indicators verify base angle
  • SuperCinch® LATCH tightener helps achieve a secure fit
  • Removable newborn head and body support
  • Removable canopy provides shade
  • Compatible with Chicco strollers for travel system use
  • 5-point harness with one-pull tightener
  • Carrier shell lined with EPS energy-absorbing foam for improved impact protection
  • Smooth underside helps protect vehicle seats
  • 2-position carry-handle with comfortable grip

Usage:
For infants from 4 to 30 lbs and up to 30 inches in height.

Care and Maintenance:
Machine wash fabrics separately in cold water on delicate cycle. Do not use bleach; drip dry. Plastics and hardware may be sponge cleaned using warm water and mild soap; towel dry. To clean harness, sponge clean using warm water and mild soap; air dry. Do not machine wash harness.

chicco KeyFit 30 Infant Car Seat

Start your review of chicco KeyFit 30 Infant Car Seat!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Ashley L.
I had this carseat when my daughter was younger except I had the gray and white one. I loved it. It was very durable. It is easy to get in and out. But it does become very heavy and then you add your child in it and it's very heavy. But worth the money for sure.
daniella f.
baltimore
I feel secure knowing my baby is in the safest car seat out there. I feel that that is the purpose of a car seat and chicco does it best. The base is easy to install and to click into, the handle is thick and sturdy, and it’s easy to adjust.
Hailey P.
I really enjoy this car seat. I think it I great and my baby seems to think it is pretty comfortable. I like the sleek look of it and it meets my expectations. It's more sturdy than other car seats that I have encountered. Overall I am satisfied with it.
Kristen K.
Leroy, MI
I did a lot of research before purchasing my baby’s car seat. I am so pleased with this purchase. It is easy to strap baby in and take in and out if the car! I like that you can put the seat right into the stroller. No need to wake baby up to move them from car seat to stroller. We recently were in an accident and my baby didn’t even wake up until 10 minutes after it happened. She was completely fine and made me feel so good to be able to trust this company.
Lisa W.
Farina, IL
Purchased at: Amazon
Love love love This brand is so nice. Yes it is a lot more expensive than other brands but hands-down it is so worth it. I felt like my kid fit so much better in this car seat than the Grayco one. It also just seem more durable and easier to use. I love the fact that it has a pushbutton release for the connector that connects to your car versus the clip it makes it so easier when you need to switch these car seats in and out. I will say that the car seat itself is a little heavier than some of the other brands.
Jasmina T.
Utica, NY
We purchased this car seat as part of a travel set for our son. It was very convenient to operate one handedly especially the stroller. The only downfall is weight of the carrier as compared to similar brands. It's slightly heavier but that wasn't as big of a con for me when we were choosing.
Laura S.
Manchester, PA
Installing and using this car seat is an absolute breeze. Honestly so sturdy and easy to set up. Getting in and out of the car is as simple as one button and one click to know the seat is secure. Worth every penny to have the peace of mind that my LO is safe and sound. The Viaro travel system was the best purchase from our registry. Highly recommend !!
Brandi W.
Salem, VA
Love our keyfit 30. It’s super safe, the price wasn’t bad, the base is super easy to take in and out. The only downside is it weighs like 17 pounds without a baby in it so start working your muscles because
It’s heavy.
Kryssie H.
Decatur, GA
I love the KeyFit 30 system, it’s easy to install. On top of being very user friendly, it’s cute and it works with my Urban stroller system too. I really like the complete set. The price is not bad in comparison to other stylish stroller and seat brands, also it’s not bulky which is the most important thing because we drive a small car.
Tabitha H.
Salem, SD
I love my Chicco Keyfit 30.   It was a good price at the store compared to other car seats that fit the same weight ratings.   It's lightweight, which makes it easy for my small frame to carry my baby in, keeping him warm in our cold northern winter until we get from the car into the building.  Chicco Keyfit 30 was also the easiest install on a car I've ever had (mom of 6).
Angie N.
Is it lightweight? Can you adjust it so baby can lay to sleep or sit up?
Theresa L.
Is this a good car seat? Does it fit into any stroller?

Target