BY CHICCO #3 in Car Seats

The #1-rated Infant Car Seat in America!
The KeyFit® 30 is engineered with innovative features that make it the easiest infant car seat to install simply, accurately, and securely, every time. A ReclineSure® leveling foot and two RideRight® bubble level-indicators help achieve and verify proper angle in the vehicle seat. The base is also equipped with premium LATCH connectors and a SuperCinch® tightener for a secure fit with a fraction of the effort! For alternate installation with the vehicle seat belt, clear belt routing and integrated lock-offs make it easy to position, tighten and lock the belt into place.

Tailored for Comfort:
The car seat carrier includes removable head and body support to accommodate newborns as small as 4 pounds. A five-point harness with one-pull tightening helps keep baby secure, and the carrier shell is lined with EPS energy-absorbing foam for improved impact protection. An adjustable, removable canopy provides shade from the sun.

Built for Everyday Convenience:
The KeyFit® 30 is designed for travel system use with compatible strollers from Chicco. The carrier secures easily to the base and strollers with a reassuring audible click. A two-position carry-handle and one-hand release make it just as easy to remove.

• ReclineSure® leveling foot helps achieve proper base angle
  • RideRight® bubble level-indicators verify base angle
  • SuperCinch® LATCH tightener helps achieve a secure fit
  • Removable newborn head and body support
  • Removable canopy provides shade
  • Compatible with Chicco strollers for travel system use
  • 5-point harness with one-pull tightener
  • Carrier shell lined with EPS energy-absorbing foam for improved impact protection
  • Smooth underside helps protect vehicle seats
  • 2-position carry-handle with comfortable grip

Usage:
For infants from 4 to 30 lbs and up to 30 inches in height.

Care and Maintenance:
Machine wash fabrics separately in cold water on delicate cycle. Do not use bleach; drip dry. Plastics and hardware may be sponge cleaned using warm water and mild soap; towel dry. To clean harness, sponge clean using warm water and mild soap; air dry. Do not machine wash harness.

chicco KeyFit 30 Infant Car Seat

Start your review of chicco KeyFit 30 Infant Car Seat!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Ellie C.
1350 se anspach st milwaukie Oregon
I am in love with this car seat. It keeps my baby safe everywhere we go and its mot that heavy. She is a year old and still uses it. I'm so glad I found this amazing carseat!!
Sarah J.
Melbourne , FL
We have t had a chance to use it yet but very happy so far. Much lighter than I expected and love the padding and color we got, eucalyptus. Easily clicks in and out to.
Kenzie H.
Parrish, FL
Love this car seat . Super comfortable for the baby and is more light weight . It is also super easy to put in and out of the car with the snap in base and stroller !!
Lori P.
Naperville, IL
This is the only infant car seat I have used with my kids so I don’t have anything to compare it to. However, I’m very pleased with its ease of use. The base is incredibly easy to install and get a tight fit. Clicking the car seat into the base is very easy and getting baby in snug and secure is also a breeze. Baby stays very cozy and warm (my son runs hot and he was often sweaty), but I didn’t mind this cuz I kept him in light layers and didn’t have to worry about getting a tight fit over bulky clothes. Installing the car seat in a secondary car without a base is a bit more challenging, but doable once you’ve done it a few times. Neither of my kids ever lasted in this car seat into 30 pounds since both preferred the more upright position of a rear facing convertible car seat and switched around 6 months.
Nyssa G.
Great seat. super sturdy. easy to attach to base and get back off. My only problem is the seatbelt straps eventually get cut by the metal in the seatbelt clips.
America R.
Humble, TX
We have used the Chico car seat for nine years now and four or five children… It is the most ergonomic or car seat, it is lightweight stylish and is easily cleaned
Jessica C.
Chandler, AZ
We loved this car seat for our baby. It was really nice being able to transfer easily between bases in each of our vehicles. It was worth the money to know our little one was safe and comfortable.
Sumi H.
Dallas, TX
Purchased at: Amazon
I have no complaints! Baby seems comfy and secure in this car seat and doesn’t cry when we have him strapped in. The base was installed in minutes and it’s easy to take the car seat out!
Anna M.
Oxford, GA
We bought the Chicco Keylift 30 as a set with our bravo travel system and love them all! The car seat has been great for our tiny babe - safe for a five pounder! It snaps easily into the base (which is also easy to install) and snaps out easily by pressing one button. The car seat is a tad heavy but suits baby well in snugness. The straps are very easily adjustable, which helps in getting baby situated each time it’s in use. One downfall is the ability to easily use the cover and handle; they are very tight and hard to pull one over the other - especially when you have a car seat cover on top.
Mandy C.
I don’t even know where to start with this! This car seat has eased my mind daily with my daughter being safe while i drive. It’s compact and easy to use. I am quite sad that she is getting older and I have to switch her to a bigger seat. I would recommend this to every new mom out there!
Angie N.
Is it lightweight? Can you adjust it so baby can lay to sleep or sit up?
Theresa L.
Is this a good car seat? Does it fit into any stroller?

Target