BY CHICCO #3 in Car Seats

The #1-rated Infant Car Seat in America!
The KeyFit® 30 is engineered with innovative features that make it the easiest infant car seat to install simply, accurately, and securely, every time. A ReclineSure® leveling foot and two RideRight® bubble level-indicators help achieve and verify proper angle in the vehicle seat. The base is also equipped with premium LATCH connectors and a SuperCinch® tightener for a secure fit with a fraction of the effort! For alternate installation with the vehicle seat belt, clear belt routing and integrated lock-offs make it easy to position, tighten and lock the belt into place.

Tailored for Comfort:
The car seat carrier includes removable head and body support to accommodate newborns as small as 4 pounds. A five-point harness with one-pull tightening helps keep baby secure, and the carrier shell is lined with EPS energy-absorbing foam for improved impact protection. An adjustable, removable canopy provides shade from the sun.

Built for Everyday Convenience:
The KeyFit® 30 is designed for travel system use with compatible strollers from Chicco. The carrier secures easily to the base and strollers with a reassuring audible click. A two-position carry-handle and one-hand release make it just as easy to remove.

• ReclineSure® leveling foot helps achieve proper base angle
  • RideRight® bubble level-indicators verify base angle
  • SuperCinch® LATCH tightener helps achieve a secure fit
  • Removable newborn head and body support
  • Removable canopy provides shade
  • Compatible with Chicco strollers for travel system use
  • 5-point harness with one-pull tightener
  • Carrier shell lined with EPS energy-absorbing foam for improved impact protection
  • Smooth underside helps protect vehicle seats
  • 2-position carry-handle with comfortable grip

Usage:
For infants from 4 to 30 lbs and up to 30 inches in height.

Care and Maintenance:
Machine wash fabrics separately in cold water on delicate cycle. Do not use bleach; drip dry. Plastics and hardware may be sponge cleaned using warm water and mild soap; towel dry. To clean harness, sponge clean using warm water and mild soap; air dry. Do not machine wash harness.

Alex G.
Kingsland, GA
Not a bad seat. But extremely heavy compared to other similar seats. My little also hated this seat. He cried every single time till we moved to a larger seat. But for a carrier, it was good and did it’s job. But my little was not a fan.
Heather G.
Visalia
Loved this seat! Wasn't overly heavy and baby seemed to enjoy it until he got too long for it. Easy to click into the base and the stroller. Perfect with the level gauge on the side of the base to let you know if you need to re-position or not for safety.
Amy S.
Toledo
Loved this car seat! Easy to use and I purchased the base as well. My little guy fell asleep many times in this. Easy to get in and out my my car with too. Would recommend! Also loved the safety features
Gaby B.
Houma, LA
The Luxury brand infant seat XD. I purchased mine in 2017 for my little boy, i love that i starts at 4lbs because he was a little man. I has several inserts to insure your child is safe and comfy, it is a great chair to invest in. super safe, has amazing review and i deff recommend!
Gaby G.
Love it! Relatively easy to instal the base (we have a base in each of our cars) and the seat snaps right in. Love the leveler in the base to make sure it’s on leveled. Easy to remove the cushion part to wash in case of a diaper accident which is a major plus!
Rebecca V.
We purchased this seat in a different color.
Pros:
Easy install
We felt our son was safe
He seemed comfortable

Cons (kind of)
I hated the sun canopy! It was so small and always got stuck. I would give less stars for this but I was in an accident and had to replace the seat. They no longer sold the one we had and the newer version had a much nicer canopy! It's now much more generous. I will say that we tried the keyfit air between and hated it. My son didn't fit well in it at all. The only other thing that I didn't like was the padding by his head. It just didn't fit right and pushed his head forward.

Sure there were some things I didn't like but I'd buy it again
Nichole T.
Knoxville
This car seat is wonderful! It’s rated one of the safest car seats! I love the color of it! My baby seems to like it! It’s not too expensive. It’s lightweight! I highly recommend!
Ellie C.
1350 se anspach st milwaukie Oregon
I am in love with this car seat. It keeps my baby safe everywhere we go and its mot that heavy. She is a year old and still uses it. I'm so glad I found this amazing carseat!!
Sarah J.
Melbourne , FL
We have t had a chance to use it yet but very happy so far. Much lighter than I expected and love the padding and color we got, eucalyptus. Easily clicks in and out to.
Kenzie H.
Parrish, FL
Love this car seat . Super comfortable for the baby and is more light weight . It is also super easy to put in and out of the car with the snap in base and stroller !!
Angie N.
Is it lightweight? Can you adjust it so baby can lay to sleep or sit up?
Theresa L.
Is this a good car seat? Does it fit into any stroller?

Target