BY CHICCO #3 in Car Seats

The #1-rated Infant Car Seat in America!
The KeyFit® 30 is engineered with innovative features that make it the easiest infant car seat to install simply, accurately, and securely, every time. A ReclineSure® leveling foot and two RideRight® bubble level-indicators help achieve and verify proper angle in the vehicle seat. The base is also equipped with premium LATCH connectors and a SuperCinch® tightener for a secure fit with a fraction of the effort! For alternate installation with the vehicle seat belt, clear belt routing and integrated lock-offs make it easy to position, tighten and lock the belt into place.

Tailored for Comfort:
The car seat carrier includes removable head and body support to accommodate newborns as small as 4 pounds. A five-point harness with one-pull tightening helps keep baby secure, and the carrier shell is lined with EPS energy-absorbing foam for improved impact protection. An adjustable, removable canopy provides shade from the sun.

Built for Everyday Convenience:
The KeyFit® 30 is designed for travel system use with compatible strollers from Chicco. The carrier secures easily to the base and strollers with a reassuring audible click. A two-position carry-handle and one-hand release make it just as easy to remove.

• ReclineSure® leveling foot helps achieve proper base angle
  • RideRight® bubble level-indicators verify base angle
  • SuperCinch® LATCH tightener helps achieve a secure fit
  • Removable newborn head and body support
  • Removable canopy provides shade
  • Compatible with Chicco strollers for travel system use
  • 5-point harness with one-pull tightener
  • Carrier shell lined with EPS energy-absorbing foam for improved impact protection
  • Smooth underside helps protect vehicle seats
  • 2-position carry-handle with comfortable grip

Usage:
For infants from 4 to 30 lbs and up to 30 inches in height.

Care and Maintenance:
Machine wash fabrics separately in cold water on delicate cycle. Do not use bleach; drip dry. Plastics and hardware may be sponge cleaned using warm water and mild soap; towel dry. To clean harness, sponge clean using warm water and mild soap; air dry. Do not machine wash harness.

chicco KeyFit 30 Infant Car Seat

Start your review of chicco KeyFit 30 Infant Car Seat!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Laura L.
Minnesota
This car seat is just OK. The extra base is expensive, which is a downside if you are a 2-car family. My son always seemed very uncomfortable in this car seat, even after making many adjustments. He was much more comfortable when we moved to a different car seat. I would not recommend this car seat.
Nikki F.
Pittsburgh
This thing is HEAVY. My son is very big for his age so carrying him anywhere in this was pretty impossible by about 3 months. On the other hand, the sturdy feel is very reassuring for car rides so I can’t complain too much. We have the Viaro travel system and love that it pops right on.
Eve M.
Fayetteville, NC
I did a lot of research before buying an infant seat for my son. This one had the best ratings and reviews. I love that baby can be in it up to 30lbs. My 15 month old still fits in his. We use it has a back up seat now but it is still perfect and he still finds it comfortable.
Katrina P.
Amherst , NY
We received the Chicco cartseats for our twin girls. They’re very easy to install and can click in and out with one hand - super important with twins! It has high safety ratings, isn’t heavy or bulky, and is altogether a great and affordable car seat for our family.
Lauren P.
This is the go to car seat for everyone I know! It fits into every stroller (with adapter attachment) and they are so easy to travel with and take with you. I have twins and this car seat has made my life so much easier to travel with them on a daily basis!
Lolly H.
Mansfield
I love our Chicco KeyFit car seat! As one of the safest car seat models on the market right now, I feel more comfortable about my baby being in the car. Plus, the car seat itself is very light and the weight limit is higher than other car seats.
Molly B.
Belmont, NC
This car seat is one of the lightest weight car seats we could find and although it is still heavy to carry around, I would recommend! The installation in the car is super easy and manageable and it is versatile with other brands of travel systems.
Kelly P.
Arnold, MD
Five stars across the board. I out both of y kids in this seat when they were infants and i have no issues. I always felt like they were safe and secure. The seat is easy to install and easy to click in and out. I always recommend this seat to parents!
Bianca B.
Crookston
Nicest infant seat I’ve owned. I’ve had Graciela and EvenFlo in the past, and the KeyFit is the most sleek looking. It carries nice and is easily attached to its base. Would highly recommend to anyone looking for a reasonably priced car seat.
Jennie G.
Swansea, MA
Love this brand, great quality, pricey but worth every penny. Easy to use, and easy to install. Love the padding material in these car seats. They are not stiff and feel a lot more comfortable then other brands. Good testing on this car seats as well. Highly recommend
Angie N.
Is it lightweight? Can you adjust it so baby can lay to sleep or sit up?
Theresa L.
Is this a good car seat? Does it fit into any stroller?

Target