BY CHICCO #3 in Car Seats

The #1-rated Infant Car Seat in America!
The KeyFit® 30 is engineered with innovative features that make it the easiest infant car seat to install simply, accurately, and securely, every time. A ReclineSure® leveling foot and two RideRight® bubble level-indicators help achieve and verify proper angle in the vehicle seat. The base is also equipped with premium LATCH connectors and a SuperCinch® tightener for a secure fit with a fraction of the effort! For alternate installation with the vehicle seat belt, clear belt routing and integrated lock-offs make it easy to position, tighten and lock the belt into place.

Tailored for Comfort:
The car seat carrier includes removable head and body support to accommodate newborns as small as 4 pounds. A five-point harness with one-pull tightening helps keep baby secure, and the carrier shell is lined with EPS energy-absorbing foam for improved impact protection. An adjustable, removable canopy provides shade from the sun.

Built for Everyday Convenience:
The KeyFit® 30 is designed for travel system use with compatible strollers from Chicco. The carrier secures easily to the base and strollers with a reassuring audible click. A two-position carry-handle and one-hand release make it just as easy to remove.

• ReclineSure® leveling foot helps achieve proper base angle
  • RideRight® bubble level-indicators verify base angle
  • SuperCinch® LATCH tightener helps achieve a secure fit
  • Removable newborn head and body support
  • Removable canopy provides shade
  • Compatible with Chicco strollers for travel system use
  • 5-point harness with one-pull tightener
  • Carrier shell lined with EPS energy-absorbing foam for improved impact protection
  • Smooth underside helps protect vehicle seats
  • 2-position carry-handle with comfortable grip

Usage:
For infants from 4 to 30 lbs and up to 30 inches in height.

Care and Maintenance:
Machine wash fabrics separately in cold water on delicate cycle. Do not use bleach; drip dry. Plastics and hardware may be sponge cleaned using warm water and mild soap; towel dry. To clean harness, sponge clean using warm water and mild soap; air dry. Do not machine wash harness.

chicco KeyFit 30 Infant Car Seat

Start your review of chicco KeyFit 30 Infant Car Seat!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Alayna K.
I wish I realized that this seat is only good for about a year due to size restrictions but aside from not noticing that, the car seat is great. I feel like my baby is protected and she's safe when we're in the car.
Ember B.
Niles, MI
Such a great car seat! Baby always feels so secure and snug in there. Just one easy snap into the car seat base and we are good to go! I would highly recommend to other parents. There’s even a stroller to o with it!
Kaelynne P.
Bremerton
I will never use anything but these car seats again! They are light and safe and look so sleek! They are easy to put in and take out. The clips to attach the base to the car are stupid easy! It was very easy to move
Hallie P.
Columbia
My 1 month old son loves his car seat and wants to automatically nap in it. Makes running errands easy and I recommend buying the car seat and stroller duo to save some money! Is kind of pricey but worth it to me!
Ginny D.
Love this car seat! We’ve used it for both kids and it’s held up well to washing/cleaning! It’s so easy to click into and out of the base, making it so nice when they’re little! I would definitely recommend to new parents!
Brandi C.
Las Vegas, NV
I used to have this car seat until my sister in law 'misplaced' it... both my husband and I loved it because it was so easy to install and to load the baby in the car with. It didn't take up a ton of space either
Hailey D.
Cocoa, FL
Very safe and durable car seat! It came with the newborn insert and it held our little perfectly! It has a nice holding grip and is very light weight and easy to lug around! Will purchase again for the next baby!
Hayley W.
Goldsboro
We purchased the travel system. I love how easy the straps are to tighten and un do. It met all of our expectations in a car seat. It easily clicks in and is easy to install. I will use this brand in the future
Veronica H.
Did extensive research and this brand and chose this style. The extra padding for newborns worked perfectly when she was a newborn. What I loved the most was how easy it was to load & unload her in the car. The base really helped and saved time rather than trying to strap the car seat down.
JoAnna H.
Mayfield, KY
Great car seat for our little family! The cushioning inside has been wonderful for our little one since the day we left the hospital. Ours came with an infant insert for the seat that was superb. We are satisfied!
Angie N.
Is it lightweight? Can you adjust it so baby can lay to sleep or sit up?
Theresa L.
Is this a good car seat? Does it fit into any stroller?

Target