Theresa L.

Is this a good car seat? Does it fit into any stroller?

Cassie Renee S.
Cassie Renee S.
1 year, 8 months ago
Love this car seat! Love that I can just click it into the base and know that it's secure in our car for our little guy! We purchased a Burley Solstice Jogger Stroller and it had an attachment to buy that worked with the Chicco Keyfit 30 car seat. I did a lot of researching since this was our first child and there are so so many strollers to choose from - our decision was decided based on ease of maneuverability and the ability to keep for a decent amount of time. Good luck in your search!
Dawn H.
Dawn H.
2 years, 6 months ago
Amazing car seat. Fits into most strollers, although it may need an adaptor.
Nikki P.
Nikki P.
Chesterfield , MO
2 years, 6 months ago
It's a great seat! I recommend a Chicco stroller because that is what it has been tested with. Others might harm the integrity of the seat.
Jordan G.
Jordan G.
2 years, 6 months ago
I really loved this car seat!! I purchased the travel system so it fit perfectly into that stroller!
Renee A.
Renee A.
Columbus, IN
2 years, 8 months ago
I absolutely loved this car seat! It has such a high weight/height limit for babies. I personally have the Chicco Activ3, and the infant seat clicked into it without any additional items needed. Majority of Chicco strollers will work with the Keyfit 30 car seat :)
Leanne G.
Leanne G.
Clackamas, OR
2 years, 9 months ago
This is an excellent infant car seat. It fits babies up to 30" or 30 lbs. it's infant insert is great for smaller babies, but removes at 11lbs. The base and seat are both easy for caregivers to use. It is compatible with most strollers - I used it with a BOB Revolution and a Chicco adapter.
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
3 years, 6 months ago
Yes. It is universal and very good
Brittany T.
Brittany T.
3 years, 6 months ago
Great seat. Fits into Chicco strollers and others with a universal adapter.