BY CHICCO

Chicco Keyfit 30 The Chicco KeyFit 30 is the premier infant carrier for safety, comfort, and convenience. With its removable newborn insert, the KeyFit 30 Car Seat will accommodate your baby from four to thirty pounds. The KeyFit 30's thickly cushioned seat includes a five-point safety harness and is lined with energy-absorbing foam for increased safety and comfort. The KeyFit 30 Base's spring-assisted level foot, two precision bubble levels, and "Center-Pull" LATCH adjustment guarantee quick and correct installment from either side of your vehicle and give you confidence that your child is safely secured in your vehicle. Manufacturer Recommended Weight Limit: 4 lbs to 30 pounds Compatibility: Compatible with Chicco Cortina, Cortina Together, Nuevo Stroller, Liteway Plus, KeyFit Caddy strollers. see more...

Danielle N.
Youngstown, OH
Lots of decisions trying to figure out what car seat to get. My husband and I spent about 2 hrs trying out all the car seats and stroller combinations at Babies R Us one evening. The manager came over and suggested this Chicco keyfit 30. We started looking at combination stroller car seats but opted for this one which easily fits into the Chicco stroller. It is super easy to use, not cumbersome and comfortable to carry. I'm thrilled we opted to go with the Keyfit 30 model.
Donna C.
After a lot of research on pricing and safety, we decided on the Chicco keyfit 30. It has worked great so far- to the extent we have used it. Hopefully, we will never have to find out the true safety capabilities of the seat.

I love how easy it is to install. I actually thought my husband would need help getting the base in "just right", but all you have to do is hook the clips onto the metal tie downs in your car and pull tight. Then, simply adjust the angle of the base (if needed) with the clamp- you will know if it is correct by using the level on the base.

The seat will just slip right in. Easy as pie:)

There were only 2 reasons that I only gave this seat 4 out of 5 stars: 1. The color. The pictures online and description lead you to believe that the chair is pink. But it is really more of a red color. 2. It is pretty darn heavy. Like, really heavy. However, it is sturdy, and keeping my baby safe- can't have it light and built like a fortress:)