BY CHICCO #1 in Car Seats

The #1-rated Infant Car Seat in America!
The KeyFit® 30 is engineered with innovative features that make it the easiest infant car seat to install simply, accurately, and securely, every time. A ReclineSure® leveling foot and two RideRight® bubble level-indicators help achieve and verify proper angle in the vehicle seat. The base is also equipped with premium LATCH connectors and a SuperCinch® tightener for a secure fit with a fraction of the effort! For alternate installation with the vehicle seat belt, clear belt routing and integrated lock-offs make it easy to position, tighten and lock the belt into place.

Tailored for Comfort:
The car seat carrier includes removable head and body support to accommodate newborns as small as 4 pounds. A five-point harness with one-pull tightening helps keep baby secure, and the carrier shell is lined with EPS energy-absorbing foam for improved impact protection. An adjustable, removable canopy provides shade from the sun.

Built for Everyday Convenience:
The KeyFit® 30 is designed for travel system use with compatible strollers from Chicco. The carrier secures easily to the base and strollers with a reassuring audible click. A two-position carry-handle and one-hand release make it just as easy to remove.

• ReclineSure® leveling foot helps achieve proper base angle
  • RideRight® bubble level-indicators verify base angle
  • SuperCinch® LATCH tightener helps achieve a secure fit
  • Removable newborn head and body support
  • Removable canopy provides shade
  • Compatible with Chicco strollers for travel system use
  • 5-point harness with one-pull tightener
  • Carrier shell lined with EPS energy-absorbing foam for improved impact protection
  • Smooth underside helps protect vehicle seats
  • 2-position carry-handle with comfortable grip

Usage:
For infants from 4 to 30 lbs and up to 30 inches in height.

Care and Maintenance:
Machine wash fabrics separately in cold water on delicate cycle. Do not use bleach; drip dry. Plastics and hardware may be sponge cleaned using warm water and mild soap; towel dry. To clean harness, sponge clean using warm water and mild soap; air dry. Do not machine wash harness.

Kerrie H.
We were gifted the Chico Keyfit 30 travel set from our baby registry. We absolutely love how easy it is to adjust the straps to get our little one in and out of the car seat. It is also so easy to install the base, which makes for quick and easy loading and unloading. We also loved that the car seat snapped into the stroller and as our little one grew we were still able to use the stroller.
Lydia A.
LAS VEGAS
Fantastic!  Used it for my son (in conjunction with the stroller) 4 years ago, still have the stroller and car seat!  We purchased a new cover set for my daughter when she came along and it's still going strong!  The material, function, and durability of the car seat as a whole makes me give it 5 stars.  Will repurchase in the future (should the current car seat expire before baby #3).
Tabitha V.
Hanover Twp, PA
If you're looking for a baby car seat that is reliable sturdy and save this is the one to get it can be a bit pricey for the car seat but it is definitely worth every penny if you want your little one to be safe the base to the car seat is very durable and easy to install and so is the car seat I would definitely recommend this car seat to a friend
Nikki F.
Pittsburgh
This thing is HEAVY. My son is very big for his age so carrying him anywhere in this was pretty impossible by about 3 months. On the other hand, the sturdy feel is very reassuring for car rides so I can’t complain too much. We have the Viaro travel system and love that it pops right on.
Eve M.
Fayetteville, NC
I did a lot of research before buying an infant seat for my son. This one had the best ratings and reviews. I love that baby can be in it up to 30lbs. My 15 month old still fits in his. We use it has a back up seat now but it is still perfect and he still finds it comfortable.
Lolly H.
Mansfield
I love our Chicco KeyFit car seat! As one of the safest car seat models on the market right now, I feel more comfortable about my baby being in the car. Plus, the car seat itself is very light and the weight limit is higher than other car seats.
Bianca B.
Crookston
Nicest infant seat I’ve owned. I’ve had Graciela and EvenFlo in the past, and the KeyFit is the most sleek looking. It carries nice and is easily attached to its base. Would highly recommend to anyone looking for a reasonably priced car seat.
Jennie G.
Swansea, MA
Love this brand, great quality, pricey but worth every penny. Easy to use, and easy to install. Love the padding material in these car seats. They are not stiff and feel a lot more comfortable then other brands. Good testing on this car seats as well. Highly recommend
Heather M.
Mobile, AL
Purchased at: buybuy BABY
I love this car seat! We did a lot of searching and comparing before we picked one and this is the best. Very light and super easy to click in and out of the base in the car. Also super easy to click in and out of the stroller.
Alex G.
Kingsland, GA
Not a bad seat. But extremely heavy compared to other similar seats. My little also hated this seat. He cried every single time till we moved to a larger seat. But for a carrier, it was good and did it’s job. But my little was not a fan.
Kenya J.
Does this come with a base?
Angie N.
Is it lightweight? Can you adjust it so baby can lay to sleep or sit up?
Jessica H.
Longview , WA
Alright all you Chicco moms: Does this car seat come with a base? Or do you have to buy that separately? I'm a FOM, and I'm trying to get ready for our baby. I'm hoping this comes with a base so I can buy an extra for our baby's grandparents! This is all so new to me!
Theresa L.
Is this a good car seat? Does it fit into any stroller?
heidi c.
Moreno Valley, CA
How fast do babies grow out of these the price makes me iffy on getting it if they grow out of it quicker other convertible car seats?

Target