BY CHICCO #1 in Car Seats

The #1-rated Infant Car Seat in America!
The KeyFit® 30 is engineered with innovative features that make it the easiest infant car seat to install simply, accurately, and securely, every time. A ReclineSure® leveling foot and two RideRight® bubble level-indicators help achieve and verify proper angle in the vehicle seat. The base is also equipped with premium LATCH connectors and a SuperCinch® tightener for a secure fit with a fraction of the effort! For alternate installation with the vehicle seat belt, clear belt routing and integrated lock-offs make it easy to position, tighten and lock the belt into place.

Tailored for Comfort:
The car seat carrier includes removable head and body support to accommodate newborns as small as 4 pounds. A five-point harness with one-pull tightening helps keep baby secure, and the carrier shell is lined with EPS energy-absorbing foam for improved impact protection. An adjustable, removable canopy provides shade from the sun.

Built for Everyday Convenience:
The KeyFit® 30 is designed for travel system use with compatible strollers from Chicco. The carrier secures easily to the base and strollers with a reassuring audible click. A two-position carry-handle and one-hand release make it just as easy to remove.

• ReclineSure® leveling foot helps achieve proper base angle
  • RideRight® bubble level-indicators verify base angle
  • SuperCinch® LATCH tightener helps achieve a secure fit
  • Removable newborn head and body support
  • Removable canopy provides shade
  • Compatible with Chicco strollers for travel system use
  • 5-point harness with one-pull tightener
  • Carrier shell lined with EPS energy-absorbing foam for improved impact protection
  • Smooth underside helps protect vehicle seats
  • 2-position carry-handle with comfortable grip

Usage:
For infants from 4 to 30 lbs and up to 30 inches in height.

Care and Maintenance:
Machine wash fabrics separately in cold water on delicate cycle. Do not use bleach; drip dry. Plastics and hardware may be sponge cleaned using warm water and mild soap; towel dry. To clean harness, sponge clean using warm water and mild soap; air dry. Do not machine wash harness.

• Is this s bulky car seat? I have a small car. 2 Answers
  • Does this come with a base?16 Answers
  • My friend is dying to buy this! Does anyone know if the c...3 Answers
Rebecca V.
We purchased this seat in a different color.
Pros:
Easy install
We felt our son was safe
He seemed comfortable

Cons (kind of)
I hated the sun canopy! It was so small and always got stuck. I would give less stars for this but I was in an accident and had to replace the seat. They no longer sold the one we had and the newer version had a much nicer canopy! It's now much more generous. I will say that we tried the keyfit air between and hated it. My son didn't fit well in it at all. The only other thing that I didn't like was the padding by his head. It just didn't fit right and pushed his head forward.

Sure there were some things I didn't like but I'd buy it again
Sassha C.
We have this car seat in a grey polka dot print. It’s been used with our oldest who is two and our 10 month old who is still currently using it. I love the ease of use of both the car seat and the car seat base that it clicks into. Taking the car seat in and out is a breeze. I also looked up a lot and this one was a top rated seat when we purchased for our first child in 2015 and it’s held up great. I definitely recommend this seat to anyone I know.
Mandy C.
Review for: Other more...
I don’t even know where to start with this! This car seat has eased my mind daily with my daughter being safe while i drive. It’s compact and easy to use. I am quite sad that she is getting older and I have to switch her to a bigger seat. I would recommend this to every new mom out there!
Ashley L.
I had this carseat when my daughter was younger except I had the gray and white one. I loved it. It was very durable. It is easy to get in and out. But it does become very heavy and then you add your child in it and it's very heavy. But worth the money for sure.
daniella f.
baltimore
Review for: Lilla more...
I feel secure knowing my baby is in the safest car seat out there. I feel that that is the purpose of a car seat and chicco does it best. The base is easy to install and to click into, the handle is thick and sturdy, and it’s easy to adjust.
Jasmina T.
Utica, NY
We purchased this car seat as part of a travel set for our son. It was very convenient to operate one handedly especially the stroller. The only downfall is weight of the carrier as compared to similar brands. It's slightly heavier but that wasn't as big of a con for me when we were choosing.
Laura S.
York, PA
Review for: Papyrus more...
Installing and using this car seat is an absolute breeze. Honestly so sturdy and easy to set up. Getting in and out of the car is as simple as one button and one click to know the seat is secure. Worth every penny to have the peace of mind that my LO is safe and sound. The Viaro travel system was the best purchase from our registry. Highly recommend !!
Brandi W.
Salem, VA
Love our keyfit 30. It’s super safe, the price wasn’t bad, the base is super easy to take in and out. The only downside is it weighs like 17 pounds without a baby in it so start working your muscles because
It’s heavy.
Kryssie H.
Decatur, GA
I love the KeyFit 30 system, it’s easy to install. On top of being very user friendly, it’s cute and it works with my Urban stroller system too. I really like the complete set. The price is not bad in comparison to other stylish stroller and seat brands, also it’s not bulky which is the most important thing because we drive a small car.
kamra p.
Review for: Other more...
I bought this car seat when I was pregnant with my first child by reading reviews and I than decided it was the best fit for our family. I LOVE this car seat! We were in a head on collision and my son didn’t receive a scratch or bruise.. nothing! EVERYONE should use this car seat!
Kenya J.
Does this come with a base?
Angie N.
Is it lightweight? Can you adjust it so baby can lay to sleep or sit up?
Jessica H.
Longview , WA
Alright all you Chicco moms: Does this car seat come with a base? Or do you have to buy that separately? I'm a FOM, and I'm trying to get ready for our baby. I'm hoping this comes with a base so I can buy an extra for our baby's grandparents! This is all so new to me!
Theresa L.
Is this a good car seat? Does it fit into any stroller?
heidi c.
Moreno Valley, CA
How fast do babies grow out of these the price makes me iffy on getting it if they grow out of it quicker other convertible car seats?

Amazon