Chicco Hook-On Highchair - Red uploaded by Myra E.Chicco Hook-On Highchair - Red uploaded by Blythe S.

BY CHICCO #30 in Highchairs & Boosters

The chicco hook-on chair is compact and lightweight. It has a 3-point harness and double-locking clamps to securely hold your child. The red hook-on highchair fits tabletops up to 4-inches thick. A rubberized grip protects the table from scratches or other damage. The seat pad of this highchair can be removed and washed. This baby feeding chair can hold an infant up to 37 pounds and is suitable for children over 6 months of age. Its aluminum and nylon construction makes it durability. This portable hook-on highchair requires assembly. see more...

Myra E.
Pearland , TX
I always get soooo many compliments everywhere I go! This chair comes in very handy and I love that I don't have to use the chairs at restaurants 😝! The only thing is that I wish it came with a small tray that can be removed for those who don't want to use it!!
Bailey W.
Tacoma , WA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This high chair is one of the most amazing things invented! SAVES so much space and easy to travel with this little chair! Easy to
Wipe down and clean. Completely safe and makes it so easy for littles! We have the 360 for my niece!
Toni Q.
I get SOOO many compliments and questions about this chair every time we use it! We've been using it since my daughter could sit up on her own, so for about 15 months now. The only complaints I have about it are 1) the red fabric began to fray near where the buttons are to collapse the handles and I had to order a new cover for it from Chicco for about $20ish, since it wasn't something that I could sew myself. And 2) there are occasionally some tables that it won't go on, such as those with a support beam right where one (or both) of the arms needs to be touching. This is more of an issue with the table than with the chair. I recommend this to people all the time...so easy to keep in the car and take in anywhere.
Megan W.
Cincinnati, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Overall, this is a good highchair. My issues with it weren't that severe, but if I had the choice I would have skipped buying this completely. It's sturdy. I felt like my son sat way too far from the table though, which meant he was constantly making a huge mess. The arms that go on top of the table didn't have a good enough seal around them. Food and drinks were constantly going under the arms. It was a huge hassle to undo the chair in order to clean under the arms.
Angelica G.
Fairborn, OH
When my son was in his first year we lived in Japan. I would run across restaurant that did not have highchairs or the would already being used. Plus a lot of my friends did not have a little one. So this came in so handy... I would keep in the car. If we ran into a place were I did not have a highchair I would just go get mine out of the car. great for traveling to families or if your moving cause you know your little one will always have a safe place to eat!
Lauren J.
Lake Orion, MI
Love this book on high chair! We don't use it at home, we keep it in the car for when we go out to eat. We've never encountered a table that it doesn't fit on. It keeps kids more secure than the high chairs that restaurants provide and allows them to sit right up at the table with everyone else! I'm so glad we made this purchase.
Blythe S.
This chair is amazing it works on almost all different tables and its great for when people bring there baby's over. and when its not needed it folds up and put it in the closet. plus there very very strong and buckles to the table very safely.
Patricia P.
My mom bought this high chair for my daughter to use on a family vacation. It was so easy to set up and took up so much less space than the one I normally travel with. I definitely recommend this.
Amanda S.
We got this for our son.. and I've been forever thankful for it. So easy to clean ! Very durable too! Easy to assemble and goes on just about any smooth, flat surface.
iveth b.
murphysboro , IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This highchair is handy. i love that it's so easy to put on the table and that it comes off to clean and that you can put it in the washer.
Bridgot P.
Mobile, AL
I have always been nervous about this type of highchair with the thought of it falling or me not attaching it correctly. are they easy to attach and do you trust it?
Kristin W.
Danielsville, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Do these fit well on most restaurant tables without any issue?