BY CHICCO

The chicco fun travel activity nest will keep your baby comfortable and engaged while you're on the move. It has a battery-powered music player that will play soothing music to calm the little one. The musical play gym has colorful toy bars with dangling toys. These toy bars are adjustable and fold down for the baby's reach during tummy time. Made of polyester, the activity nest has a pop-up breathable mesh canopy to keep the baby comfortable. Its sides can be lowered to give a slightly older baby more space to roll and play. You can fold the entire unit into a compact package for easy transport. see more...

Jennifer C.
This is 1 of those products that appeal to 1st time moms but it really doesn't serve a purpose... It's only big enough for a infant and In reality you most likely would forget to bring it
Stephanie B.
I got this for my daughter when she was a newborn. It was perfect around holiday time because it was compact and I could bring it anywhere. I could lay her in it and didn't have to worry about her rolling away or falling.
Babette R.
Grayson, GA
Its safe because of the side that come up so the baby cant just roll out of it. Its also fun for the child with the cute little toys hanging down.
Heather R.
Rome, GA
We took this everywhere we went to the beach park camping and everywhere we loved it I'm sad he's to big now