Chicco Echo Stroller uploaded by Cassidy N.

BY CHICCO

Chicco echo stroller - garnet see more...

Alison C.
Fenton
I really like this stroller because of its light weight and easy to travel with. It stores nicely in a closet or laying on a shelf. It was reasonably priced, although there were options cheaper, I know that the quality will pay off in the long run. I would recommend this to anyone.
Dani B.
Anderson
It's not the best stroller on the market but it definitely gets the job done. For the price you pay you can't beat it and my daughter loves to go on walks in it. I appreciate that the company took into consideration babies comfort levels when designing the  stroller.
Gabriela V.
Fort Worth, TX
Purchased at: Target
Absolutely love this stroller. This is no umbrella stroller! It folds easy and locks down to keep from opening. Very strong and durable. Wheels do not get stuck and easy gliding the shade can completely cover baby from rain or sunshine
Global H.
fort worth
Purchased at: buybuy BABY
Works really great for my child, she has used it for a long time and still uses it when ever she is tired to walk. It’s pretty comfortable for her even though she is a tall baby it fits her just right
Christy T.
Bradenton
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
When I was a first time mom-to-be, I was searching the web night and day for all of the safest products for the little girl I would soon be bringing home. I didn’t restrict my searches in any way and one name ALWAYS came out on top... Chicco! In a line-up with competitors, Chico’s price tags look almost insufficient because they are so affordable! After our first Keyfit 30 was outgrown, and before our second child, we purchased the Chicco Echo for the ease of use when I may be running errands alone with my daughter, but also for vacations where we needed something that would be comfortable for our daughter, yet light weight and compact for us. The Echo was exactly that! We used it for a few years and traded it in for a two seater :-) Chicco is the best of the best, and I am pretty sure I read every article available! Chicco USA Chicco Echo StrollerChicco KeyFit 30 Zip Infant Car Seat
Jordan N.
Canton, GA
This thing has actually saved my life. Walking through down town Atlanta holding a 30+ lb little nugget was too much. My back almost gave out. It was terrible.... however the holy grail TARGET appeared and I gladly took a turn and walked my little (aching) self inside. I’d also like the thank the shopping cart which was holding my body up still. Anyway, weaving in and out of the isles I thought... hmmm. A stroller. Ahh. Life changing. So I went and browsed, it was an incredible price and wasn’t heavy. Dude, I’m sold. Basically it lives in the trunk of my car for adventures. It folds up nicely, holds the little guy, and isn’t heavy for if he decides “I’m big, I’ll walk” basically I would have given them a significant amount of money for this thing, and yet thankfully it was super budget friendly. :D extremely please.
amber S.
Murfreesboro
I love it so far. We have only just started using it. It’s very easy to fold up and unfold. It’s great for the price we paid. Baby girl seems comfortable in it. It’s a great affordable option. Not too expensive! I would recommend to someone who doesn’t have a child spending a ton of time in a stroller. I also might recommend something different for a small infant, like a travel system.
Marcy O.
Goodyear
Nice movement in comparison to a cheap umbrella stroller. The only difficulty is folding or sometimes expanding for use. The baby does seem to be very comfortable. Plus is very lightweight & straps to secure young toddler are very reliable. The cup holder that attaches on the side was a throw away as it would fall off all the time. So toddler held her own bottle/cup.
Lissette G.
New London , CT
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I really enjoyed this stroller! First, I feel in love with the height of the stroller. My husband and I stand 6'2 and pushing our other stroller took a toll on our backs, but the Chicco Echo was perfect for us! My family can enjoy more walks and my son use to loves it! very secure stroller and it is easily to fold, unfold, and carry. The stroller is very light for its high quality design. The con of the Chicco are the wheels. I found it very hard to turn the stroller which can get a little frustrating at times. Other than the wheels, I feel that this is a great stroller and it would be perfect when the wheels are addressed.
Lindsay G.
North Bend, WA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
It was a decent stroller after a few longer trips it was not as easy to fold up as I had wished. However, it was light weight enough that getting it in and out of the car was not an issue. I just wish it had come with a parent console type of system for my personal belongings.
Heather S.
Mt Juliet, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I'm looking to get a stroller for Disney trip in September. How is this one for travel? Fold easy? Good for 9 month old and on? Does it fit an infant carrier just in case for baby 2? We need an easy stroller that's not a pain in the butt to travel with
Zoe S.
Oakley, CA
I am searching for a moderately priced umbrella stroller. Does this one provide enough sun coverage?
Roselyn C.
San Gabriel, CA
I'm on the hunt for a sturdy umbrella stroller that's big enough for my 3foot tall 2yr old. Help? Is this a good produc? I see it everywhere.
Emily  S.
Cold Spring, KY
Would this stroller support a 6 month old? We travel a lot and we need something convenient to grab and take with us

Amazon