BY CHICCO #36 in Strollers

Chicco echo stroller - garnet see more...

Buy on Amazon
Danielle M.
Bristol, CT
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Expensive for what this is. While it is sturdier than a cheap umbrella stroller, the sunshade doesn't offer much protection and there is no stroller or basket for storage. I prefer my Chicco Bravo stroller
Stephanie G.
Odenton, MD
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I purchased this stroller when my daughter was 18 months old. We used it very often when out and about. It is compact and easy to maneuver. I like the color options and the price point is decent enough. It's a great alternative to an umbrella stroller--better quality as well!
Maggie C.
Acampo, CA
Just bought this stroller from Target.com and I couldn't be more pleased. I am very impressed with the durability and quality in the stroller. This stroller is great on turning and never gets stuck like most umbrella strollers. I even took the stroller on a rocky road and it did well! The closure for the stroller is high quality and not flimsy or cheap like most. Best of all you don't pinch your fingers when collapsing stroller! My son loves it and it has an adjustable back for when he's tired and an adjustable seat for kids with long or short legs. This part is awesome since his legs are short. I would for sure recommend this product to family and friends!
Robyn W.
Middle River, MD
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I bought this stroller because I am a nanny for my sister. I didn't want the back of my car to have a big stroller or to have to lug a heavy one around. It folds up very easily. I love that the stroller reclines and has a bigger shade then most umbrella strollers. The cup holder clip kept falling off which is a bit of a pain. I love the bright color and the height is perfect for me but I'm 5'1.
Kim C.
Norfolk, VA
My favorite stroller! We had a big travel system and this but ended up selling the travel system and just keeping this one because it was so much better! Folds up super small and quickly fit is in the trunk without using up all the space. Take the corners well and has enough storage space and cup holder. It is taller than most other small strollers so it doesn't kill your back while pushing it.
Liege F.
Lake Orion, MI
Great stroller for when your kid is older. Chicco products are always high in quality. Our stroller was "used and abused" throughout the years across several airports. I never used a protection cover and it still looks great. I wish we could snap a car seat like a new car seat Chicco released a couple of years ago, but when I found out about the other one, it was too late. I had this one already.
Kelli F.
Galloway, OH
I love this stroller! The handles sit quite high allowing you to push the stroller without having to bend over. Folds and unfolds easily for travel and storage and is also very light. I also love the wheels. Each wheel front and back has its own lock. They also can plow through just about anything. This is now the only stroller we use.
Emi M.
I had this stroller for almost 2 years now. The wheels are plastic which is super cheap. The handle pads slide down after a while. The storage isn't that great and there's nowhere to put your drink or the child drink.
Brittany H.
Newton, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
This stroller is great. It is lightweight and a very pretty color. The stroller is easy to use for everyday running around instead of having to drag out the other bigger stroller that I have. I love the Chicco brand a lot. This stroller has good storage and it even has a cup holder on the side.
Courtney B.
Great falls, Mt
My parents bought this stroller for when we went to visit them in California when my daughter was 3 months old! It was perfect! t leans so far back that if my daughter falls asleep she can be comfortable and I don't have to worry about her head hanging! Pushes super smoothly and love the color!
Roselyn C.
San Gabriel, CA
I'm on the hunt for a sturdy umbrella stroller that's big enough for my 3foot tall 2yr old. Help? Is this a good produc? I see it everywhere.
Zoe S.
Oakley, CA
I am searching for a moderately priced umbrella stroller. Does this one provide enough sun coverage?
Heather S.
Prt Jefferson, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I'm looking to get a stroller for Disney trip in September. How is this one for travel? Fold easy? Good for 9 month old and on? Does it fit an infant carrier just in case for baby 2? We need an easy stroller that's not a pain in the butt to travel with
Emily  S.
Fort Thomas, KY
Would this stroller support a 6 month old? We travel a lot and we need something convenient to grab and take with us