Chicco Echo Stroller uploaded by Cassidy N.

BY CHICCO #10 in Strollers

Chicco echo stroller - garnet see more...

Buy on Amazon
Ashley K.
We've had many strollers over the past 4 years and this has to be my favorite umbrella stroller we have bought. Very light weight and easy to maneuver through tight spaces. This is our first Chicco product and overall I've been impressed with the quality this far. The bright vivid colors are great and we've been able to use it for both our children with no issues. The seat reclines nearly flat which makes it great for naps while at the mall or zoo, and the large shade shield helps keeps kids out of the sun. The only thing I wish this stroller offered is 2 cup holders. 1 for mom or dad and one for the child. Overall great product and I'd buy again
Christy T.
Bradenton
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
When I was a first time mom-to-be, I was searching the web night and day for all of the safest products for the little girl I would soon be bringing home. I didn’t restrict my searches in any way and one name ALWAYS came out on top... Chicco! In a line-up with competitors, Chico’s price tags look almost insufficient because they are so affordable! After our first Keyfit 30 was outgrown, and before our second child, we purchased the Chicco Echo for the ease of use when I may be running errands alone with my daughter, but also for vacations where we needed something that would be comfortable for our daughter, yet light weight and compact for us. The Echo was exactly that! We used it for a few years and traded it in for a two seater :-) Chicco is the best of the best, and I am pretty sure I read every article available! Chicco USA Chicco Echo StrollerChicco KeyFit 30 Zip Infant Car Seat
Marcy O.
Goodyear
Nice movement in comparison to a cheap umbrella stroller. The only difficulty is folding or sometimes expanding for use. The baby does seem to be very comfortable. Plus is very lightweight & straps to secure young toddler are very reliable. The cup holder that attaches on the side was a throw away as it would fall off all the time. So toddler held her own bottle/cup.
Brittney n.
Scottsdale
This is fantastic! Super small and compact! I love how it folds up, so easy to store in my car everyday for a quick run to the store! I would highly recommend. My son loves it, very comfortable and keeps him sitting properly. If you are looking for something compact and convenient, this is the stroller for you!
Katherine K.
Brooklyn, NY
Excellent stoller! Glides excellent, very durable and comfortable. I never leave home without it, super light weight. Only thing is that sometimes the latch gets stuck. Other than that it's wonderful. Got it from toys r us for a steal! Recommend to parents who like the conveince of this small great stroller.
Katie O.
Solomon
This is a durable stroller that keeps on giving. I had one of those cheap umbrella strollers. And that's exactly what it was. Cheap. This Chicco stroller is nothing like that. It is strong and sturdy, not too heavy, and has a basket on the bottom. I love this thing. I would definitely buy this again!
Maggie B.
This vibrant red colored stroller is geared for any kind of weather, it’s light and easy for luggage purposes! I bought mine online, and it was delivered right to my door step! It’s very affordable, for the average middle class family. I would recommend it to all my friends!
Tania S.
La Grange Park
I love it. The way it is and it feels comfy for my baby.
I buy it on walmart it was cheap and when i saw it i decided to buy it.
My baby loves it he loves his stroller is blue.
Affordable it was the day we saw it.
We are satisfied with it. And love it as my baby.
Megan C.
Cincinnati, OH
Great size for even bigger kids. Very lightweight. Doesn’t make my son, who is prone to getting super hot and sweaty, any sweatier than usual. Basket is a good size. Price is great for the value. Love the 5 point harness because my son is extra wiggly.
Belgi J.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This was a very portable and convenient stroller for toddlers. I bought one for my children once the hit the toddler stage, all three of them lol. It’s so maneuverable and lightweight! Folds into a small tube so fits in any car trunk comfortably.
Roselyn C.
San Gabriel, CA
I'm on the hunt for a sturdy umbrella stroller that's big enough for my 3foot tall 2yr old. Help? Is this a good produc? I see it everywhere.
Zoe S.
Oakley, CA
I am searching for a moderately priced umbrella stroller. Does this one provide enough sun coverage?
Heather S.
Mt Juliet, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I'm looking to get a stroller for Disney trip in September. How is this one for travel? Fold easy? Good for 9 month old and on? Does it fit an infant carrier just in case for baby 2? We need an easy stroller that's not a pain in the butt to travel with
Emily  S.
Fort Thomas, KY
Would this stroller support a 6 month old? We travel a lot and we need something convenient to grab and take with us