BY CHICCO

Bright and stylish, this compact stroller is a great solution for parents on the move. All the key features but streamlined to fit your life on the move! The echo stroller by chicco is a light weight and compact stroller that combines comfort for the child and functionality for the parents. It is a very practical option and available in 6 attractive colors. An embroidered seat pad, european wheel styling, and colored rear tubes combine to make this stroller pop! The rigid, padded backrest can be fully reclined with one hand and adjusted to 4 different positions, and the leg rest can be adjusted to two positions to ensure a comfortable... see more...

Liege F.
Lake Orion, MI
Great stroller for when your kid is older. Chicco products are always high in quality. Our stroller was "used and abused" throughout the years across several airports. I never used a protection cover and it still looks great. I wish we could snap a car seat like a new car seat Chicco released a couple of years ago, but when I found out about the other one, it was too late. I had this one already.
Liz C.
Butte, MT
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
We bought one of these to keep at Grandma's and we liked it so much we bought another to keep in the car instead of our bulky, expensive travel system. Great price, simple, easy to use product.
Molly S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I have the blue one of this for my son , love it so much don't think I'll get rid of it for my next child♡