Chicco Echo Stroller - Dragonfruit

Bright and stylish, this compact stroller is a great solution for parents on the move. All the key features but streamlined to fit your life on the move! The Echo stroller by Chicco is a light weight and compact stroller that combines comfort for the child and functionality for the parents. It is a very practical option and available in 6 attractive colors. An embroidered seat pad, European wheel styling, and colored rear tubes combine to make this stroller pop! The rigid, padded backrest can be fully reclined with one hand and adjusted to 4 different positions, and the leg rest can be adjusted to two positions to ensure a comfortable ride. A stylish canopy with a zip off rear flap helps to provide protection from the elements. The structure is light weight and ultra-compact, and the carry handle makes it practical and easy for life on the go! Features : 4‐position reclining seat with adjustable leg support Rear canopy panel provides added enclosure and zips off to allow air flow Mesh storage basket with room for baby’s things Dual front wheels with suspension and locking swivels 5‐point harness with padded shoulder straps Compact fold and carry handle for easy travel and storage Usage: For children up to 40 lbs. Care and Maintenance: Fabrics may be spot cleaned with a damp cloth and mild soap; air dry. Plastic or metal parts may be cleaned with a soft damp cloth; towel dry.

I'm looking to get a stroller for Disney trip in September. How is this one for travel? Fold easy? Good for 9 month old and on? Does it fit an infant carrier just in case for baby 2? We need an easy stroller that's not a pain in the butt to travel with
I am searching for a moderately priced umbrella stroller. Does this one provide enough sun coverage?
Would this stroller support a 6 month old? We travel a lot and we need something convenient to grab and take with us
Start your review of Chicco Echo Stroller - Dragonfruit!
How would you rate this product?
Purchased at: Target
We got this stroller when one of our daughters was 2. We got it at target on sale. It was a great purchase. At first we used it all the time, then as she got older we used it for disney trips. We had the annual pass for 2 years and we normally went about 2 times a month. The stroller was a life saver, easy to fold, easy to use, fits anywhere. She doesnt use it anymore, but the stroller is still in great shape 4 years later!. Worked for us.
Murfreesboro
I love it so far. We have only just started using it. It’s very easy to fold up and unfold. It’s great for the price we paid. Baby girl seems comfortable in it. It’s a great affordable option. Not too expensive! I would recommend to someone who doesn’t have a child spending a ton of time in a stroller. I also might recommend something different for a small infant, like a travel system.
port Saint Lucie
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
We recently were at Disney with our daughter and they were all out of rental strollers and she fell asleep I'm so glad they sell this stroller at the store at Disney springs. It works perfectly for what we need we take it everywhere we go and use it all the time , honestly. Easy fold with one hand and light carry.
Hot Springs, AR
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
The little umbrella stroller is great for when I need to get in and out of a place super quickly. I like the compact size because it is easy to move around, but I certainly wouldn’t want to use it for a long trip. It doesn’t hold much other than your child, but if that’s all you need, you’re golden.
Snoqualmie, WA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
It was a decent stroller after a few longer trips it was not as easy to fold up as I had wished. However, it was light weight enough that getting it in and out of the car was not an issue. I just wish it had come with a parent console type of system for my personal belongings.
Farmington Hills, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Nice travel stroller. It was light enough to easily get in and out of the car. But it was also small enough for shopping in tight areas. Relatively affordable, and it definitely met our purchase expectations. I would definitely recommend to the stroller to other parents.
Los Angeles , CA
Chicco Liteway Stroller - Moon Grey Is the best!!!
This stroller made toddler days a breeze.
I'm a very active mommy with a fun little girl.
This stroller made life on the go that much easier. Chicco Liteway Stroller - Moon Grey !
Chicco Liteway Stroller - Moon Grey Is the best!!!
This stroller made toddler days a breeze.
I'm a very active mommy with a fun little girl.
Fort Worth , TX
Purchased at: Target
Absolutely love this stroller. This is no umbrella stroller! It folds easy and locks down to keep from opening. Very strong and durable. Wheels do not get stuck and easy gliding the shade can completely cover baby from rain or sunshine
N Hollywood, CA
This stroller is very convenient and easy to take with me when I’m on the go! I have nothing bad to say about it and the price is great. I’m pleased with this Stroller and still use it with my four year old!
Hartselle, AL
Purchased at: Target
Loved how lightweight it was. Great for just grabbing for a quick trip and very comfortable for my daughter I highly recommend buying this stroller. The price was great and well worth every penny. Go get you one 😊
Ask a question to the Influenster community...