Chicco Duo 5oz Baby Bottle

by Chicco

Chicco Duo is the first ever hybrid baby bottle with a pure glass inner layer called Invinci-Glass and a premium plastic outer layer for the perfect balance of purity and strength! Duo is born from an advanced medical technology that permanently bonds a micro-thin inner layer of pure glass to plastic to create a bottle that is lightweight, break-proof, long-lasting—and won't shatter, chip, crack, or flake. Duo makes sure baby’s milk touches glass. And it stays clear—it won’t stain, or discolor, or harbor smells, or aftertaste. It's dishwasher, bottle warmer, and sterilizer safe and has minimal parts so you can easily clean your favorite bottle. Award-winning Duo features the exclusive Intui-Latch nipple with a 9 out of 10 acceptance rate, breast-like flow, natural feel, and anti-colic valve. Available in single packs, two-packs, and gift sets.

• Duo, the first-of-its-kind hybrid baby bottle, provides the wellness benefits of glass & convenience of plastic in one bottle. Duo has glass on the inside for purity and plastic on the outside for convenience
  • An advanced patented technology used in medical and pharmaceutical products permanently bonds a break-proof Invinci-glass inner layer to a premium plastic outer layer
  • Baby’s milk touches pure glass – shields milk from plastic. Won’t shatter, chip, crack, or flake. Laser etched calibrations & decorations for no ink fading or chipping
  • No nasty smells or aftertaste. Stays clear – won’t stain or discolor. Long-lasting, durable and breakproof. Lightweight and comfortable to hold for both parent and baby
  • Award-winning Duo's Intui-Latch nipple positions baby’s tongue and lips for a natural, intuitive latch. Skin-like texture helps baby stay latched. Anti-Colic valve vents air way from nipple for feeding comfort. Breast like flow is ideal for breast to bottle feeding
  • Dishwasher, bottle warmer, and sterilizer safe. Easy to use and clean with minimal parts. BPA, BPS, PVC & Phthalate-free. Bottles made in the USA
  • Bottle comes with a Stage 1 Slow Flow Nipple (0m+)

Is there a better bottle out there than Chico duo?!??!? ? We’ve finally found our goldielocks bottle!Chicco Duo 5oz Baby Bottle
DiiD anyone get in to the digital campaign for these ??
Are these good for breastmilk? I’m currently using the dr.browns glass bottles but they have so many parts that are difficult to clean and now that babys starting to try to hold his bottle I’m afraid it will get dropped and shatter so the outside plastic layer is very appealing to me for that reason alone.
Start your review of Chicco Duo 5oz Baby Bottle!
Katharina  H.
Hampton, VA
Chicco Duo 5oz Baby Bottle uploaded by Katharina  H.
I received this product from influenster & chicco in exchange for my honest review. I loved that the bottle was pure glass inside with a protective plastic layer. The breast like texture nipple was amazing for an EBF baby to latch. Highly recommend. #chiccoduohybridbottle #influensterxchicco
Toni J.
Tacoma, WA
Chicco Duo 5oz Baby Bottle uploaded by Toni J.
I received these bottles in exchange for my opinion and I have to say I’m in love with them. The 5 oz bottle is perfect at the moment because my son only eats up to about 4 oz. There glass on the inside and plastic on the outside. They are easy to clean. I can’t wait to buy more !
Melissa C.
Cleveland, OH
Chicco Duo 5oz Baby Bottle uploaded by Melissa C.
This bottle is great if you're looking for a glass bottle, without the chance of breaking! it's glass in the inside and plastic on the outside. This means we were able to bring it to daycare ( they won't use our traditional glass bottles) and it's easy to travel with.
Melanie  H.
El Paso, TX
Chicco Duo 5oz Baby Bottle uploaded by Melanie  H.
I’m so thrilled to have received a top of the line baby bottle. This is a very cool bottle because of its design of glass on the inside plastic on the outside so you never need to worry about the plastic getting to hot but also don’t have to worry about dropping and breaking the glass.
Jha M.
Arcata, CA
Chicco Duo 5oz Baby Bottle uploaded by Jha M.
The smart and plastic concept is a smart innovation. It has an anti-colic claim which is still yet to proved since my little one just used it a few times. But I like that it has a lighter flow which is suitable for my baby. Lightweight and easy to clean. Seems durable based on the materials used.
Anastasiya  F.
Chicco Duo 5oz Baby Bottle uploaded by Anastasiya  F.
Chicco Duo 5oz Baby Bottle uploaded by Anastasiya  F.
These bottles are awesome they are better then I was expecting. Very light and clean looking. You can tell it’s great quality won’t scratch, and color won’t fade. Target Cat & Jack
Roxana G.
Brooklyn, NY
Chicco Duo 5oz Baby Bottle uploaded by Roxana G.
Bottle is very lightweight and thin. The inside doesn't feel like glass but it is stated it is very thin layer of glass. the nipple is flatter than a regular bottle (I use Avent glass bottle for breastmilk for him when I'm not home). Baby accepted the Chicco bottle (I put water) but seems a little different to hold than the other bottle.Bottle is very lightweight and thin. The inside doesn't feel like glass but it is stated it is very thin layer of glass. the nipple is flatter than a regular bottle (I use Avent glass bottle for breastmilk for him when I'm not home). Baby accepted the Chicco bottle (I put water) but seems a little different to hold than the other bottle.
Maribel D.
Chicco Duo 5oz Baby Bottle uploaded by Maribel D.
Quality is amazing!! Durable and easy to clean! I absolutely recommend this 100%!! So grateful that I was selected for this!
Thelma D.
Chicco Duo 5oz Baby Bottle uploaded by Thelma D.
Baby loved this baby bottle! The shape of the nipple helped him stay latched on to the bottle during his feeding compared to other bottles! He didn't have any colic! The bottles are made with glass and plastic so they look super clear compared to other bottles! they are also shatter proof which is great and they don't spill at all when the cap is on! I loved these baby bottles!
Yadilsa M.
Brooklyn, NY
Chicco Duo 5oz Baby Bottle uploaded by Yadilsa M.
Chicco Duo 5oz Baby Bottle uploaded by Yadilsa M.
As a first time mom, there are a lot of products out on the market. It is so difficult to choose. When Influenster and Chicco sent me these, I was so excited. One last thing to worry about. After reading more about the product, I was in love. I'm breastfeeding baby first, but I'm so excited to use these bottles soon, as we'll be doing hybrid feedings (breast and bottle) to allow my husband some much needed bonding time as well.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...