Chicco Cortina Together Double Stroller - Ombra uploaded by Brittany H.

BY CHICCO

Built for your expanding family. Easily travel together with 2 infants, 1 toddler and 1 infant, or 2 small toddlers. With the same easy click-in KeyFit® attachment as the Cortina® stroller, the Together™ accommodates a car seat in both the front and rear seats. Exclusive forward-fold front seat accepts the KeyFit® or KeyFit® 30 using exclusive Fold & Click™ car seat attachment without the need for add-on bars or straps - no more missing pieces! The rear seat has a full recline for bassinet enclosure or to accept an additional car seat. A sleek and modern anodized aluminum frame stroller with a unique tubing profile, the Cortina® Together™ is 15% lighter than MOST comparably featured double strollers. Features: Build your own travel system with matching Chicco car seats. Accepts TWO #1-rated KeyFit or KeyFit 30 infant car seats Fully-reclining rear seat for bassinet enclosure or car seat attachment Exclusive forward-fold front seat for car seat attachment Convenient one-hand activated fold and automatic storage latch Interchangeable child's armbar and cupholders Independently adjustable and removable canopies Zippered basket is accessible even when seat is fully reclined Specifications: Weight Limit: up to 40 lbs per seat Product Dimensions: 47.25" x 23.5" x 45.5" Product Weight: 34 lbs see more...

Lauren K.
Midlothian, VA
I got this stroller because I am a big fan of Chicco products, and I knew that my KeyFit30 car seat would fit in it when needed. However, as a family who likes to take a lot of walks, this stroller is hard to manuver and is pretty heavy and bulky. I also don’t like that the sun shades won’t stay permenantly on the stroller. It does have great storage underneath, which is a great perk!
Karli B.
St Petersburg, FL
This stroller was perfect for my twins. Having the ability to snap both of their car seats in and go was so convenient. And once they outgrew the car seats, the stroller seats were a perfect size. The back seat lays down completely flat giving the option for one of them to nap if needed. The only downside was how bulky and heavy it is.
Gail S.
New Iberia, LA
My husband and I received this stroller when we we were pregnant with out second child. It came in handy at places like the mall, and parks, or any place that we had to take long walks and would be awhile. It allowed both LOs to be comfortable and have as much space as they needed.
Jenna B.
Battletown, KY
Overall, I love this stroller. My favorite feature is the huge basket underneath. Lots of space for baby/toddler necessities. It also rides very well, and my toddler loves being right up front where he can see everything going on. Two things I dislike: 1) it’s really difficult to snap the car seat in because the stroller fabric gets in the way. It takes me a few minutes and a lot of wiggling and tugging to make it work. 2) it’s heavy. I assume most double strollers are, but I was very surprised at just how heavy it is.
Brittany D.
Jeffersonville
Great stroller. Meets all my needs and its comfortable for the babies. Decently priced. Its east to use and very easily stored. Its perfect for any trip if it's a vacation strip or just going to the park or for a walk. It also has room to hold belongings
Robyn L.
Minneapolis, MN
Chicco makes such high quality baby items i knew i had to get their double stroller. It is so easy to travel with, it maneuvers like a breeze, folds down easy for putting in the car, it's light yet sturdy, my kids love going in it and i love using it@
Maria J.
This stroller is best for mommy of two I absolutely love it because is easier to.move around with two toddlers what they could’ve done is a car seat space to insert your baby car seat. Overall is not so much of a hassle or to heavy to move around .
Arely S.
Haines City, FL
I LOVE IT!!!!! Seriously its has made my life so much easier. After my son was born i had 2 under 2 & this was perfect for going out. I love that i can place his car seat in the back or in the front of the stroller & my daughter also loves it because when shes awake she can ride in the front but when she gets tired we put her in the back & she gets to rest since the seat does recline all the way back. It's super easy to use. Idk what i would do without it.
Sassha C.
We got this stroller not long after my 2nd daughter was born because we are huge fans of the Chicco brand. We also had a Chicco Keyfit30 Car Seat so the feast that it clipped in easy made the stroller even more perfect. It’s easy to open with just the lift and pull of a handle and my girls love to ride in in it. It’s also nice because both seats are able to recline in case one of them falls asleep while in it.
Sheryl S.
New Prt Rchy, FL
I love it and my daughter's are two and four and ride so comfy around Disney world and other theme parks! I wish I had side by side because they are so tall now, but definitely an amazing stroller!
alysse h.
San Antonio, TX
Looking into this. Did you find it was easy to use and put together? I will have a 15 month old and a newborn so this is pretty important to have.

Kohl's