BY CHICCO

Built for your expanding family. Easily travel together with 2 infants, 1 toddler and 1 infant, or 2 small toddlers. With the same easy click-in KeyFit® attachment as the Cortina® stroller, the Together™ accommodates a car seat in both the front and rear seats. Exclusive forward-fold front seat accepts the KeyFit® or KeyFit® 30 using exclusive Fold & Click™ car seat attachment without the need for add-on bars or straps - no more missing pieces! The rear seat has a full recline for bassinet enclosure or to accept an additional car seat. A sleek and modern anodized aluminum frame stroller with a unique tubing profile, the Cortina® Together™ is 15% lighter than MOST comparably featured double strollers. Features: Build your own travel system with matching Chicco car seats. Accepts TWO #1-rated KeyFit or KeyFit 30 infant car seats Fully-reclining rear seat for bassinet enclosure or car seat attachment Exclusive forward-fold front seat for car seat attachment Convenient one-hand activated fold and automatic storage latch Interchangeable child's armbar and cupholders Independently adjustable and removable canopies Zippered basket is accessible even when seat is fully reclined Specifications: Weight Limit: up to 40 lbs per seat Product Dimensions: 47.25" x 23.5" x 45.5" Product Weight: 34 lbs see more...

Buy on Target*
Tina K.
Clarksville, TN
I got this as a gift from my mother now that my second child is here. The stroller is smooth and turns like a champ. It is a little long and can be a challenge on your own to maneuver in and out of manual doors, but I was able to figure out a method that works. I have a Toyota Matrix hatch back and this stroller does take up the entirety of my trunk space, but I have to say that I love having the option to put my toddler in the front or back with her infant sister. Overall, even though it is a bit heavy and uses up all my trunk space, I love this stroller!
Kari P.
Fredonia, NY
I love this stroller. The only issue I have had with it is the back visor not snapping in well.
Courtney L.
Having twins made it so hard to find a stroller as most doubles don't allow for two infant seats. Upon finding this one I ended up buying everything within the chicco system. I'm so happy I did. Everything is super safe and convenient for me to use. I have no issues clicking in the infant seats into the stroller. It is big because it's a double stroller but I don't find it to be too bothersome at all.
Erica W.
Loving this stroller so far. of course its big its a double stroller but it is more compact then some double strollers. It has a great storage space under it. I wish there was a cup holder in the back for the second child but we make it work. The car seat also snaps in easily.
alysse h.
San Antonio, TX
Looking into this. Did you find it was easy to use and put together? I will have a 15 month old and a newborn so this is pretty important to have.