Chicco Cortina® Together® Double Stroller uploaded by Brittany H.Chicco Cortina® Together® Double Stroller uploaded by Ashley W.

BY CHICCO

Accepts Two Infant Car Seats
For infants, the Cortina Together accepts two KeyFit or Fit2 car seats, one in each seat. (car seats sold separately) The front seat folds forward and the rear seat reclines to accept the car seat with integrated click-in attachment. No adapter needed!

Comfortable for Little Riders
Two padded stroller seats with independent, adjustable and removable canopies accommodate older children. Both seats recline for comfort, with a multi-position full recline and cozy infant enclosure in the rear seat. The front seat includes interchangeable cup holders and a padded arm bar. All-wheel suspension and optional toe-tap swivels help maintain a smooth ride from surface to surface.

Convenient For Parents
The Cortina® Together® has a one-hand-activated, standing fold for easier maneuvering and storage. The parent tray includes two cup holders and storage for smaller items, and an oversized basket with rear zipper access provides ample space for larger items. A padded 3-position handle comfortably accommodates mom or dad, and toe-tap brakes keep the stroller in place when parked.

• Accepts 2 KeyFit or Fit2 infant car seats (no adapter needed)
  • 2 standard stroller seats with reclining backrests
  • Self-standing fold can be activated with one hand
  • All-wheel suspension and locking front swivels
  • One-touch rear brakes with toe-tap activation
  • Extra-large storage basket with rear zipper access
  • Interchangeable child arm bar and cup holders
  • 2 independent adjustable/removable canopies
  • 3-position padded handle accommodates mom or dad
  • Parent tray with 2 cup holders and storage

Usage:
For use with children up to 40 lbs. per seat.

Care and Maintenance:
Machine wash fabrics separately in cold water on delicate cycle; do not use bleach; drip dry.  Attached fabrics may be spot cleaned with a damp cloth. Plastic or metal parts may be cleaned with a soft damp cloth; towel dry.

• Looking into this. Did you find it was easy to use and pu...1 Answers
Nicole F.
Pawtucket, RI
I love this stroller! I have a (almost) two and four year old and we all love it! They both fit very comfortably and there's space to put extra things and diaper bags. It rides smooth and I think the price is fair when you compare it to what you are getting for it. Very easy to use and to push!
Lauren K.
Midlothian , VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I got this stroller because I am a big fan of Chicco products, and I knew that my KeyFit30 car seat would fit in it when needed. However, as a family who likes to take a lot of walks, this stroller is hard to manuver and is pretty heavy and bulky. I also don’t like that the sun shades won’t stay permenantly on the stroller. It does have great storage underneath, which is a great perk!
Masha N.
Ft Wainwright, AK
Purchased at: Target
It’s handy for two under two, but this thing is MASSIVE. It’s so big! And a little heavy! I like that the handle adjusts, I’m a tall mom and most strollers aren’t high enough without me having to bend a little to push. The under basket is huge so there’s tons of storage for diaper bags and shopping bags. I do wish that there were more configurations but overall it’s nice.
Karli B.
St Petersburg, FL
This stroller was perfect for my twins. Having the ability to snap both of their car seats in and go was so convenient. And once they outgrew the car seats, the stroller seats were a perfect size. The back seat lays down completely flat giving the option for one of them to nap if needed. The only downside was how bulky and heavy it is.
Amanda S.
Skippack
Purchased at: Babies R Us
Having 2 little ones 15 months apart, a double stroller was a must. Happy with other Chicco strollers, I gave this one a shot and I love it! Quality material, easy to open and close, steering is great even one-handed. It is a bit heavy to lift into the car but certainly manageable and what you’d expect for a larger well-built stroller.
Jennifer L.
Not too bulky and both kids ride comfortably. We love going on strolls!! Also loved how affordable it was. My son really enjoys eating his snacks from the front tray. This stroller met all expectations and we are very satisfied with our choice!! Chicco Cortina® Together® Double Stroller
Dorothy H.
Redding
I would definitely recommend this stroller option for anybody with two children under the age of 5, it works perfect for me to still go out and take walks or shopping trips alone know in I have this stroller to put both of my children in. It's also not bulky or heavy it's just perfect!
Gail S.
New Iberia, LA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My husband and I received this stroller when we we were pregnant with out second child. It came in handy at places like the mall, and parks, or any place that we had to take long walks and would be awhile. It allowed both LOs to be comfortable and have as much space as they needed.
Tiana L.
Hayden, ID
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Target
This is an amazing stroller! Comfort on the go! The reclining seat is awesome; what I love more about this product is the sun shades that move forward and backwards. There is also decent storage in the basket below. For strollers and car seats Chico is the way to go.
Jenna B.
Battletown, KY
Overall, I love this stroller. My favorite feature is the huge basket underneath. Lots of space for baby/toddler necessities. It also rides very well, and my toddler loves being right up front where he can see everything going on. Two things I dislike: 1) it’s really difficult to snap the car seat in because the stroller fabric gets in the way. It takes me a few minutes and a lot of wiggling and tugging to make it work. 2) it’s heavy. I assume most double strollers are, but I was very surprised at just how heavy it is.
alysse h.
San Antonio, TX
Looking into this. Did you find it was easy to use and put together? I will have a 15 month old and a newborn so this is pretty important to have.