Chicco Cortina Stroller uploaded by Alex G.

BY CHICCO

English-language edition, Pub by Chicco see more...

Brittanie M.
Belgrade
This stroller is great! It works for the infant stroller as well as when your toddler. The basket underneath is large enough to hold you big diaper bag and then some. The only reason I didn’t give it 5 stars is because if your child’s shoulders are wide or they’re older they don’t tend to fit in the seatdue to the way the back rest is created.
Shelby B.
Benton, AR
I was so excited about this stroller when pregnant. We purchased the complete travel system with the Chicco Keyfit30 but I honestly wish we would’ve gotten a separate stroller. I drive a midsize SUV and this sucker takes up nearly all of my cargo space so while it does ride smoothly, has several reclining angles and a good amount of storage, great grips and cup holders, we barely used it. Anytime I am traveling with the stroller it is on trips where we have luggage or shopping, etc where I need to put other things in my car but it simply doesn’t fit. If this stroller folded up more compact it would be the MVP of all strollers but it simply doesn’t.
Shannon P.
Lexington , NC
Love this stroller. It hold not only my son but so much other stuff! A compartment on the bottom for my purse and plenty of bags if you’re shopping. Plus there is a convenient tray for drinks and snacks for your child to have and drink holders on the back for you too! Thoroughly satisfied with this purchase.
Jennifer G.
Plymouth
It a little heavy, but easy to set up and push around. I love that it doesn't tip backwards if something heavy is hanging from the back of it. I bought it from babysrus before they went  out of business. My daughter loves it and loves that it lays down pretty much flat.
Julie-ann F.
Columbia, MD
This folds nicely although it is a little bulky and the wheel is now squeaking.  It is very comfortable for baby.  He seems to really like it.  It's hard to attach a toy bar because the rods are thick.
Christine N.
parker
Okay so I had two of this this exact stroller it was my absolute favorite. It was so comfortable for my toddler he could lay all the way back and still have shade I could fit my entire diaper bah plus groceries in the bottom compartment plus hang bags from handles this stroller is the most heavy duty sucker out there.. if I was gonna buy one stroller ever again it'd be this single one and I've had several
alicia w.
usa
Had the stroller and matching carseat for my first born. This was kinda heavy but a nice heavy. Was easy to take apart and clean. The carseat fits great in the stroller without any attachments.
Madison C.
Granbury, TX
Really great reliable stroller. I used mine for a year before deciding to downsize to a smaller stroller due to storage space in my house and car but if you actively use your stroller often then it is definitely great to have!
Crystal R.
Pomona, CA
I love thos stroller it is very well made my baby feels comfy in it. It is a very good looking stroller comes in different colors worth thenprice i highly recomend it the only thing i would change is trying to make it a little lighter because it is very heavy and it gets difficult to put away in the trunk of a car
Alyzzah R.
Bought this since it came along with my Chicco 360 baby carseat and carrier, and I couldn't be happier! My son has used this from the time we stepped foot out of the hospital, through our outting, and now for our upcoming family vacation. Definitely worth investing in, I can see us using this well into his toddler years!