BY CHICCO #84 in Strollers

English-language edition, Pub by Chicco see more...

Buy on Walmart
Amanda A.
I did like this travel system. It was sturdy and made well. I gave it 2 stars because the stroller was extremely bulky and big. When put into the trunk it took up almost all of the space. The car seat is really nice and comfy though.
Jenn M.
Northeast Wisconsin
Love our Keyfit! We have a compact car and this fits perfectly! I like how the carseat is easy to snap onto the stroller. The space in the under baaket is spacious! My only wish was the handle bar could be reversed to face the baby. Overall, one of the best systems out there!
Kaitlyn B.
Fredericksburg
So I bought the car seat stroller travel system the car seat was perfect my son was premie and it is on the smaller size of infant carriers. However the stroller did not bring us much luck it was big and bulky without having some of the amenities of other bulky strollers. Also being an on the go family this stroller did not withstand the test of time for us and after about 6 months the weeks wobbled and squeaked and the latch that held the stroller closed broke. We had to buy a whole new stroller.
Jill D.
I did a lot of research on my third child's car seat. I needed a high rating (as always) but also compact for my compact car that would have 3 kids I. The backseat. This car seat is AMAZING. The base is easy to install, the handle glides into place, there is so much comfort in the seat, and it fits in backseat with plenty of room for everyone else. I dread having to get s new seat to replace this one when she is too big for it. The stroller is also awesome! It guides well and is fine on grass, gravel, and other terrain. I can't say enough good things about this system. By far th best set I've ever seen.
Krystal M.
Rochester, NY
I used this car seat/stroller combo for my son and I loved it. The seat was easy to install in the car and came in and out very easily. The stroller was nice, not too big (although it didn't fit in my fiancees trunk very well but he has a small car) and I especially liked the flexible handle on the stroller. I'm shorter to it was nice to adjust. It folded up easily too which is nice when you have your hands full. I would definitely recommend.
Jessica S.
Chandler, AZ
Did a lot of research while pregnant on car seats and strollers and ended up going with the Chicco Cortina Travel System - Zest it made me feel at ease knowing my son was as safe as possible while we were driving. The stroller is great as well, super durable just like the car seat, I ran a 5k with it and even though it's not a jogging stroller it held up very well. My son is now 1 1/2 so we have upgraded his car seat and put this one away for our future child it may even hold up for multiple children
Samantha B.
Creekside, PA
Love Love Love this stroller I wanted one that the seat reclined to flat position for sleeping and this was one of the few that had this feature we travel a lot and go camping so we need a multi function stroller. The care seat is also nice it is very cushiony for when baby is first born and the base that it connects into is so easy to install in the car.
Valerie S.
Pataskala, OH
We have had this car seat and stroller since my son was born, and he is now 10 months. Has held up very well, will probably have to get a new car seat simply because he is growing out of this one. the stroller will still be used for quite a while. my only wish was that the car seat was convertible and could grow with him
Lianne C.
Manorville, NY
I have this travel system for my daughter who is currently 3.5 months old. I decided to go with the Chicco system because of the lightweight infant car seat. The car seat does not click easily into the stroller and it is a struggle every time I try to get it in. I like the stroller by itself and the car seat by itself but having her still in the infant car seat, it does not make it easy to click to the stroller.
Rachel M.
Stoystown, PA
This combo set is fantastic! We wanted a combo system at a good price point that offered padding and comfort to our little one. We found that most systems are either cheap with little to no padding or very expensive and tons of padding. This Chicco set really works for us.