Chicco Cortina Stroller uploaded by Alex G.

BY CHICCO #20 in Strollers

English-language edition, Pub by Chicco see more...

Buy on Walmart
Mandy D.
I have had 2 of these strollers now (over course of 8 years). The first one I had came with my stroller set and the second one I got by itself from someone who did not use it (I think she said she had 2) -anyway- I love it. I love Chicco anyway I love their key fit car seat I had it for all 3 of my children. The stroller rolls nicely (the infant base fits in it), there are straps (lap and shoulder -can do shoulder and lap or just lap) and there is a good bar. I am short my children’s father is tall so it was nice to be able to adjust the handle. The under-basket is large enough to hold things you need (for festivals extra jackets, mall shopping bags and other items for you other children). There may be others that are better or roll better but this is what I have used and chose to use since my first pregnancy 8 years ago. I do recommend it.
Alex G.
Kingsland, GA
This is a very nice stroller. I really like that I can adjust the angle of the handle for pushing. This is very easy to recline or sit up and I like all the settings it has for that. The basket under is a really good size too. I found the cup holders to be too small to be overly useful. Also this is VERY heavy. This is a trade off. It’s a very sturdy and comfy stroller, but difficult to lift in and out of vehicles. The one hand fold option is great, but again only if you are superwoman because the weight makes you still generally need two hands.
Shelby B.
Benton , AR
I was so excited about this stroller when pregnant. We purchased the complete travel system with the Chicco Keyfit30 but I honestly wish we would’ve gotten a separate stroller. I drive a midsize SUV and this sucker takes up nearly all of my cargo space so while it does ride smoothly, has several reclining angles and a good amount of storage, great grips and cup holders, we barely used it. Anytime I am traveling with the stroller it is on trips where we have luggage or shopping, etc where I need to put other things in my car but it simply doesn’t fit. If this stroller folded up more compact it would be the MVP of all strollers but it simply doesn’t.
Andreana V.
I got this from Target during a Fourth of July sale. I really love the fact that this stroller doesn’t weigh a ton. It’s very sturdy and I actually prefer this stroller over my jogger for walking. My daughter seems to enjoy the stroller. I’m definitely satisfied with the stroller.
Emily N.
Box Elder, SD
This stroller works great for my daughter. We love to go on walks every day and we do bring the stroller with us to different places. It is on the bigger side, however it still fits in our trunk with room to spare. Both my sisters have this stroller as well and they love it too
Hannah W.
Ocala, FL
This stroller is great! It was very pricey but it was so worth it. It rolls so easily. There was a storage basket on the bottom which was super convenient. It definitely met all of my expectations and I would definitely recommend this stroller to the other mamas out there!
Meredith H.
Kissimmee, FL
The travel system was great. The stroller is so smooth. Pretty good for a petite person to handle. The seat goes back. Kind of bulky. Have to plan for the extra room intone trunk it takes up but I would recommend. Originally purchased at baby’s r us.
Lauren N.
I love his stroller. It folds nicely to fit into my trunk very easy so that’s a plus. It’s very spacious ,and comfortable for my 4 year old. It also has nice amount of storage underneath as well that I really enjoy
Hannah F.
Harrington, DE
This is a great stroller. I was bought a brand new one when I had my daughter and my mother bought a used one for when she watches my daughter as a just in case they do any activities. For the most part the stroller is great. Except the carseat is sometimes very hard to clip into the stroller and you cant put a cup that isn't a sippy cup into the adult cup holder because it will spill everywhere.
Hannah S.
I love this stroller !! I love how you can put the car seat in there and then take it out for when he gets bigger ! This stroller meets all of my expectations!! I would recommend everyone to get this stroller !