BY CHICCO

Designed for the Chicco KeyFit®30 Infant Car Seat, the Cortina® Stroller works as a travel system for your infant and a full-size stroller for your growing baby.

One-pull harness tightening and loosening in the car seat allow for quick fitting, and the thickly-padded infant insert gives extra support for a smaller baby around the head, neck, back and bottom. The shell is lined with energy absorbing foam, and the vehicle base features an innovative LATCH management system, easy belt routing, a one-pull, centrally located tightening strap and a spring-loaded leveling foot to make installation easy. The base also features a built-in belt locking system for vehicles without LATCH and an enclosed underside to protect vehicle seats from damage. Conforms to Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard 213. (Usage: from 4-30 lbs, newborn insert from 4-11 lbs)

The aluminum frame Cortina® stroller comes loaded with features to make strolling comfortable for baby and convenient for you! The multi-position, fully-reclining seat, adjustable leg support and all-wheel suspension help to create just the right ride for baby. The large storage basket is accessible when the backrest is fully reclined, and a height-adjustable handle easily accommodates both Mom and Dad. The seat also features Memory Recline™ - it remembers the position you last left it in before folding! Other features include an adjustable, removable and water-repellant canopy, linked rear brakes, and a 5-pt harness. (Usage: from birth to 50 lbs)

• Includes the #1-rated KeyFit Infant Car Seat & Base
  • Carrier shell is lined with EPS energy-absorbing foam
  • Vehicle base features spring-loaded adjustment foot with easy-to-read bubble level guides on both sides of base and centrally located, one-pull LATCH tightening for easy and secure installation
  • Stroller features multi-position, flat-recline seat with Memory Recline™
  • Stroller features parent and child cup holders, large storage basket and easy one-hand fold

The removable seat pad may be machine washed in cold water on delicate cycle. Hang to dry. DO NOT BLEACH.

Jillian D.
Austin
I love my Chicco stroller. It's super simple to fold up, I can do it with one hand! It has a large basket underneath to hold my purse and shopping bags, cup holders, and a pouch for my phone. The extra large shade is great to keep out the sun (or strangers lol) but it still has a mesh screen to peek in on your little one. The carseat snaps easily into the stroller and is just as easy to take out. My one gripe is that I feel like the wheels won't last too long. They don't seem like they're made for sidewalk/street walking. However, I believe the model after mine has more heavy-duty wheels.
kamra p.
Bought this stroller for our first child and we are not disappointed at all! I love all the features the stroller has and how easy it folds and how easy it pushes. I like that the seat reclines all the way flat as well as has the memory feature so you can fold the stroller and it will be the same when u unfold it! The car seat clicks into the stroller and that just gives you a little More reassurance that your world is safe. We were in a head on collision and my son was in the car seat and walked away with a single mark! The price point of this stroller and car seat can be a little speedy but it is absolutely worth every penny!! The structure of the car seat and stroller are so durable! I love that the handle on the car seat doesn’t wiggle like all other brands!
Kierra D.
Lobelville, TN
I actually have this stroller in a different style but could not find it anywhere. Anyways this travel system is affordable when you think about all that you’re getting. I love the look of mine. I also love that you can lean the seat of the stroller backwards or forwards depending on the size of your baby. The assemble was kind of difficult for me at the beginning because I was using the wrong piece in the wrong place. (I thought the child tray went where the parent tray was supposed to go) and the directions weren’t very detailed. I like to look at pictures or watch someone do something to be able to do it myself but the instructions were just very simple sentences with no pictures. After I got past that though and got the stroller opened it was very easy to assemble. The car set already came assembled and clipped in so that was a plus. Both parts of this travel system are very lightweight and functional. I love this purchase.
Meaghan H.
Silverdale, WA
I got this stroller while I was expecting my first child. It is a wonderful stroller and car seat combination, both a must once you have a tiny human in your care. It was a little pricey but not when you think about all it includes. It’s great to travel with as well and easy to collapse if you need to put it under a plane. When your child is an infant, the car seat clicks right in, making it an easy transition from car to stroller, and when they are older, the stroller itself is comfy and adjustable for your growing toddler. It also has a ton of space in the bottom for a purse and baby bag (or groceries) and cup holders by the handle. It also handles pretty gravely terrain well. All in all, a great stroller and car seat system and defining a lifesaver as far as getting out of the house.
Natasha M.
winston
This stroller and car seat combo was a great fit for my youngest child. He was able to stay in it much longer than previous travel systems I have used. It was easy to use, and lighter weight to carry. Safety standards are where I want them to be, with easy use, so I highly recommend.
🎀Gabby M.
San Juan Capo, CA
One of thee most useful , reliable and inexpensive stroller to date. I love this stroller. I purchased it at buy buy baby before my son was here. The travel system comes with the car seat I paid under $300 for the stroller & car seat. The car seat during 2017 was one of the safest on the market. So it was a win win situation. Defiantly would buy another one for my children to come .
Bailey H.
Toledo, OH
I appreciate this stroller, especially for going on walks after pregnancy with the new baby. When sleeping in the car seat, you can easily undo the car seat and place it in the car without infringing on the sleeping baby!
Perfect for after they get older too! Lays all the way down, for trips to the zoo, festivals, etc. for them to nap a little more comfortable.
Rachel R.
Ocean View, NJ
I’m so happy that we got this travel set at our shower! The stroller is so nice it is easily moves around and is lightweight, easy to fold up and pop up. I also think the basket is a great size for storage underneath! The only thing I wish is that the stroller laid flat for newborns/infants so I didn’t have to have her in the car seat while using it.
Tani w.
Purchased at: Babies R Us
LOVE THIS STROLLER CARSEAT COMBO!!!! Fit ALL of my needs and is so easy to use everywhere, everytime!!! Durable and strong, and yet lightweight and easy enough to collapse, fold, and lift on your own. Even 8 months later we still use and rely on this daily!!! Chicco Cortina® KeyFit® 30 Travel System
Jay L.
dallas
I use the stroller at least 4 times a week. My baby loves it. She can lay all the way back and still be covered with shade. It is pretty affordable and comes with a car seat. I would definitely recommend to other future mommies. The car seat is also very easy to assemble. It locks into the stroller as well for safety.

Amazon