Chicco Car Seat Base: Chico KeyFit 30 & KeyFit Infant uploaded by sandra G.Chicco Car Seat Base: Chico KeyFit 30 & KeyFit Infant uploaded by Giselle N.Chicco Car Seat Base: Chico KeyFit 30 & KeyFit Infant uploaded by Ashley P.

BY CHICCO #2 in Car Seats

The chicco keyfit 30 car seat and keyfit infant car seat base give you the option of having additional base for your vehicle. It has a spring-assisted level foot that adjusts the base perfectly to the slope of your vehicles seat. The 2 precision bubble levels let you fit this anthracite infant car seat base correctly on either side of the vehicle. The center-pull latch system with push-on style connectors and built-in belt lock-off allow you to install this base to your car seat easily. This baby car seat base is compatible with shoulder seat belts, ensuring your little one's safety. see more...

• Where do they sale just the base by its self?17 Answers
  • Can this be used in a car without the latch system?14 Answers
  • Can anyone compare this car seat to the similar britax one?5 Answers
Giselle N.
Provo, UT
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I love Chicco, I chose it for my new baby, it is super easy to install in the car, the removal also no problem .. you just need to push the button and ready it is loose
Ashley P.
Pryor, OK
Awesome base for an awesome car seat!
So easy to install to any vehicle! Definitely recommend chicco to keep your baby safe!
Jessica B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
We love how versatile this line of products is! We have 2 of these bases (one for each car), the car seat and stroller travel system. All work together perfectly and are great by themselves. Definitely recommended and easy to use for first time parents!
Brittany P.
Freeburg, IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Our Chicco infant car seat was exactly what we were looking for and these basis were awesome.  We ended up buying two extra bases - one for my husband and one for my dad.  I really don't feel as though they're needed now.  They are so easy to install that I feel as though I could have easily moved them from car to car.
Whitney K.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Such an awesome base! So easy to install so it makes it easy to move from car to car. I'd much prefer just to pop this in rather than use the regular seat belt if we're not in our own vehicle. We purchased a second one for our other vehicle because we love it so much.
Rebecca V.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Love this brand! We purchased this extra keyfit 30 base for our other car. Easy install and we feel our son is safe!
Natasha G.
Port St Lucie, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Easy to use and install! I used this carseat base with my first born, and now will continue to do so with my third child. The level bubbles on the side help a ton; with safety and security and pesky parent anxiety.
McKenzie O.
Albany, OR
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love the base! It keeps our car seat very secure and makes it super easy to put the car seat in & take it out. Also very easy to install! It was included in our travel system and all together was a great value!
Amy B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This base is so easy to install in to your car. It has a buoying level in it. Which is a great feature. It make a clicking sounds when you put the car seat on it.
Courtney B.
bowlus mn
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This car seat is amazing. I bought it from recommendations from the birth center staff at the hospital I work at. A dream to install and easy to get my little one in and out of. The ONLY minor complaint I have is taking out the linens to clean it was more of a headache than I had planned.
Nicole E.
What side of the car do you tend to put your child/children on?
Krista J.
Where do they sale just the base by its self?
Kenya J.
Can this be purchased with the carseat as a set?
Savannah D.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Can this be used in a car without the latch system?
Samantha B.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Love love love this car seat and base. We spent way too much time research for safety and price (we were on a budget) but i found this car seat combo to be the best bang for your buck.