Chicco Car Seat Base: Chico KeyFit 30 & KeyFit Infant uploaded by Ashley P.Chicco Car Seat Base: Chico KeyFit 30 & KeyFit Infant uploaded by Giselle N.Chicco Car Seat Base: Chico KeyFit 30 & KeyFit Infant uploaded by sandra G.

BY CHICCO #2 in Car Seats

The chicco keyfit 30 car seat and keyfit infant car seat base give you the option of having additional base for your vehicle. It has a spring-assisted level foot that adjusts the base perfectly to the slope of your vehicles seat. The 2 precision bubble levels let you fit this anthracite infant car seat base correctly on either side of the vehicle. The center-pull latch system with push-on style connectors and built-in belt lock-off allow you to install this base to your car seat easily. This baby car seat base is compatible with shoulder seat belts, ensuring your little one's safety. see more...

• Where do they sale just the base by its self?16 Answers
  • Can this be used in a car without the latch system?14 Answers
  • Can anyone compare this car seat to the similar britax one?5 Answers
Giselle N.
Giselle N.
Provo, UT
Mega Parent Expert
I love Chicco, I chose it for my new baby, it is super easy to install in the car, the removal also no problem .. you just need to push the button and ready it is loose
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Pryor, OK
Awesome base for an awesome car seat!
So easy to install to any vehicle! Definitely recommend chicco to keep your baby safe!
Jenn M.
Jenn M.
Northeast Wisconsin
Mega Parent Expert
I absolutely love my Chicco Keyfit30. The base is easy to install and take out quickly when needed. I love this base so much, I purchased a second!
Madeline M.
Madeline M.
Calgary, AB
Mega Parent Expert
Easiest base to install. Literally takes less than 2 minutes. I move it from car to car often and it's so easy. The car seat just clicks into it.
Brandy V.
Brandy V.
Rio Bravo, TX
Mega Parent Expert
Love this to have the car seat on it’s heavy but good I got it at target ! And well it’s good
Brooke K.
Brooke K.
Mega Parent Expert
When my son was in an infant seat, we simply bought one seat and an extra base for our other cars. The base itself is easy to install in your car and makes your seat easily accessible in all of your vehicles. Chicco is a great car seat brand and we love their products.
Dina s.
Dina s.
Mega Parent Expert
For many parents, the deciding factor of a car seat is how well it fits in with their lives. The KeyFit 30 carrier fits with several Chicco strollers, including the Cortina. Also, the base is simple to install in any vehicle. The base has a storage compartment for the installation instructions, but you could easily fit wipes or diapers inside for emergency situations.

The seat cushions are tricky to remove, but once you've taken them off the car seat, you can wash them in a standard washing machine. Unfortunately, the padding does not breathe, and your baby will start to sweat if she or he is in the seat for extended periods. You may want to take a change of clothes with you when you use this car seat, especially during the summer.

You can install this seat with or without the base. That way, you can keep the base in your car. If you ever need to drive your baby in someone else’s car, it’s fully adjustable without the base. You will find instructions on how to do this safely in the manual.
Alexis S.
Alexis S.
Hammond , IN
Mega Parent Expert
Base is very easy to Install, it is pricey but I believe they all are. I would buy it again and it does meet my expectations! I move it from car to car and it’s so nice! It came with my car seat but I bought extras for other vehicles and we love it!
sarah S.
sarah S.
Oran
Mega Parent Expert

"I love this car seat ! I don't have this exact color, but it's so safe for my little brother. The only con is that it's extremely heavy (but what car seat isn't). It's very easy to use and very easy to adjust the straps once baby grows. The quality is just amazing. "
Gillian E.
Gillian E.
Pasco
Used this for my last 2 children and I would never use another seat. Safe, user friendly, stylish and comfortable for my baby. Love this seat!
Nicole E.
Nicole E.
What side of the car do you tend to put your child/children on?
Krista J.
Krista J.
Where do they sale just the base by its self?
Kenya J.
Kenya J.
Can this be purchased with the carseat as a set?
Savannah D.
Savannah D.
Mega Parent Expert
Can this be used in a car without the latch system?
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Love love love this car seat and base. We spent way too much time research for safety and price (we were on a budget) but i found this car seat combo to be the best bang for your buck.