Chicco Car Seat Base: Chico KeyFit 30 & KeyFit Infant uploaded by Ashley P.Chicco Car Seat Base: Chico KeyFit 30 & KeyFit Infant uploaded by Giselle N.Chicco Car Seat Base: Chico KeyFit 30 & KeyFit Infant uploaded by sandra G.

BY CHICCO #2 in Car Seats

The chicco keyfit 30 car seat and keyfit infant car seat base give you the option of having additional base for your vehicle. It has a spring-assisted level foot that adjusts the base perfectly to the slope of your vehicles seat. The 2 precision bubble levels let you fit this anthracite infant car seat base correctly on either side of the vehicle. The center-pull latch system with push-on style connectors and built-in belt lock-off allow you to install this base to your car seat easily. This baby car seat base is compatible with shoulder seat belts, ensuring your little one's safety. see more...

• Where do they sale just the base by its self?16 Answers
  • Can this be used in a car without the latch system?14 Answers
  • Can anyone compare this car seat to the similar britax one?5 Answers
Kelly L.
Kelly L.
This base is the absolute EASIEST car seat to install! The lock offs for the belt installation are so easy to use and work wonderfully. The leveling foot is genius and insures a proper fit! We are on our second Keyfit30 and would buy a third if we needed to!
Jenny E.
Jenny E.
Allentown, PA
I used this for my son when he was a newborn and I love them. It was easy to install into the seat and easy to uninstall in an instant. I gave it to my friend for her newborn and she love using it.
Amelia B.
Amelia B.
Hutchinson, MN
I enjoy my KeyFit base. It is easy to take in and out of the car. I like that you can use the buckle or use the seat clips. I think it's a fair price considering you can keep your kid in it up to 30lbs. There isn't any deep crevices so it's easy to clean.
Janet V.
Janet V.
Fullerton, CA
Its fast and simple , good for moms always on the go! Im thankful for this especially on the days when i have an extra busy schedule i dont have to worry about buckling the car seat to my car instead i just insert and pull out its great
Margaret H.
Margaret H.
Franklin, TN
These car seats are very easy to install, very light, and best of all: safe. You know you are getting a good product with Chicco, and we used this car seat and seat base until my son sized out of it.
Amelia S.
Amelia S.
Columbia , SC
Mega Parent Expert
This base makes life so much easier. It snaps in easily and pulls out with the touch of a handle. I don't know how I managed with my other two without this thing. We take many trips and this makes it so quick and easy. Absolutely love.
Kimberlee O.
Kimberlee O.
Ludowici, GA
I can't say enough about how much I love my daughters KeyFit 30 and the base as well! I got it from babies r us, and we got 2 of them. One for each of our vehicles. We got the whole travel system, but the base is amazing. It installs easily and stays in play. I have a Honda Civic coupe and it fits like a dream. It fits best in the middle seat and my husband is 6' and he has no problem sliding his seat back enough. It's a little expensive but had some of the best reviews!
Cassandra r.
Cassandra r.
Friendswood, TX
Have the chicco key fit 30 for my twins love it its the easiest to install and my boys look very comfy
Martha C.
Martha C.
Pasadena, TX
Super easy base to install in any vehicle, weather it has latches or not. I'm glad we went with this brand and now we have moved on to the Chicco NextFit convertible car seat and it's also real easy to install.
Gillian E.
Gillian E.
Pasco
Used this for my last 2 children and I would never use another seat. Safe, user friendly, stylish and comfortable for my baby. Love this seat!
Nicole E.
Nicole E.
What side of the car do you tend to put your child/children on?
Krista J.
Krista J.
Where do they sale just the base by its self?
Kenya J.
Kenya J.
Can this be purchased with the carseat as a set?
Savannah D.
Savannah D.
Mega Parent Expert
Can this be used in a car without the latch system?
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Love love love this car seat and base. We spent way too much time research for safety and price (we were on a budget) but i found this car seat combo to be the best bang for your buck.