Chicco Car Seat Base: Chico KeyFit 30 & KeyFit Infant uploaded by Ashley P.Chicco Car Seat Base: Chico KeyFit 30 & KeyFit Infant uploaded by Giselle N.Chicco Car Seat Base: Chico KeyFit 30 & KeyFit Infant uploaded by sandra G.

BY CHICCO #1 in Car Seats

The chicco keyfit 30 car seat and keyfit infant car seat base give you the option of having additional base for your vehicle. It has a spring-assisted level foot that adjusts the base perfectly to the slope of your vehicles seat. The 2 precision bubble levels let you fit this anthracite infant car seat base correctly on either side of the vehicle. The center-pull latch system with push-on style connectors and built-in belt lock-off allow you to install this base to your car seat easily. This baby car seat base is compatible with shoulder seat belts, ensuring your little one's safety. see more...

• Where do they sale just the base by its self?16 Answers
  • Can this be used in a car without the latch system?14 Answers
  • Can anyone compare this car seat to the similar britax one?5 Answers
Samantha K.
Plano, IL
So easy to install! We have two one for my car and one for my husbands. We often have to take it out when grandma and grandpa watch our son and it takes less than 30 seconds to install. There is a level to show it is installed correctly. I highly recommend it Chicco Car Seat Base: Chico KeyFit 30 & KeyFit Infant
Brooke K.
Mega Parent Expert
When my son was in an infant seat, we simply bought one seat and an extra base for our other cars. The base itself is easy to install in your car and makes your seat easily accessible in all of your vehicles. Chicco is a great car seat brand and we love their products.
Sarah L.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Mega Parent Expert
Love this product. It is so easy to instal and makes it so much easier to literally snap the seat in or and and go. The whole system including the snap and go stroller base makes life so much easier while out and about with the kids. It is also very sturdy!
Alexis S.
Hammond, IN
Mega Parent Expert
Base is very easy to Install, it is pricey but I believe they all are. I would buy it again and it does meet my expectations! I move it from car to car and it’s so nice! It came with my car seat but I bought extras for other vehicles and we love it!
Lauren M.
Love the ease and simplicity of this base. It is easy to install and to take the care seat in and out. Very sturdy too.Chicco Car Seat Base: Chico KeyFit 30 & KeyFit Infant
Marlen C.
Brownsville, TX
I love car seats with a base. It's not a new thing now but I remember when I had my daughter it was a bit newer. I remember many people thought it was annoying but honestly I loved it! It made taking the car seat in and out of the car so easy and ensured my daughter was safe by being anchored in. I had this particular brand and never had one problem. We had one accident when my daughter was about a year old. She was so calm her car seat kept her safe. I was so thankful!
Brittanie S.
Waianae, HI
Omg I have his exact car seat for my baby who is 5 months now..! My car seat is all black which is exactly what I wanted when I went car seat shopping. I purchased mine for Babies R Us. I would totally recommend this car seat. In fact I did recommend this at seat to my sister in law which she purchased for my niece who is 2 month old. She got a different color but she too loves this.
Yolanda V.
Mega Parent Expert
This was a lifesaver! I got the booster with the Chicco Bravo travel set and wasn't really sure I would use it but noticed how much more secure it made my sons ride! It was so easy just to snap the seat in and go without waking him up! I even gave it to my my friend for her newborn once my son moved to a convertible seat. My friend loves it too!
Julie M.
Sunbury, OH
We have used Chicco Key Fit infant carrier car seats with all four of our kids. They are by far the easiest to install and I love that additional bases can be purchased for multiple cars. The canopy cover extends really far and I love the breathable mesh. The material is easy to wipe clean. I wouldn't go with any other carrier.
Jamie M.
Hollywood, MD
Highly recommend the Chicco Car Seat base. I used these for both of my kids and would never choose anything else. They make life so much easier by allowing easy access to remove and buckle into the car without wanting to rip your hair out. They are extrelmy durable and safe and they fit the car seat along with the keyfit stoller. Its easy to just click and go.
Nicole E.
What side of the car do you tend to put your child/children on?
Krista J.
Where do they sale just the base by its self?
Kenya J.
Can this be purchased with the carseat as a set?
Savannah D.
Mega Parent Expert
Can this be used in a car without the latch system?
Samantha B.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Love love love this car seat and base. We spent way too much time research for safety and price (we were on a budget) but i found this car seat combo to be the best bang for your buck.