Chicco Car Seat Base: Chico KeyFit 30 & KeyFit Infant uploaded by sandra G.Chicco Car Seat Base: Chico KeyFit 30 & KeyFit Infant uploaded by Giselle N.Chicco Car Seat Base: Chico KeyFit 30 & KeyFit Infant uploaded by Ashley P.

BY CHICCO #5 in Car Seats

The chicco keyfit 30 car seat and keyfit infant car seat base give you the option of having additional base for your vehicle. It has a spring-assisted level foot that adjusts the base perfectly to the slope of your vehicles seat. The 2 precision bubble levels let you fit this anthracite infant car seat base correctly on either side of the vehicle. The center-pull latch system with push-on style connectors and built-in belt lock-off allow you to install this base to your car seat easily. This baby car seat base is compatible with shoulder seat belts, ensuring your little one's safety. see more...

• Where do they sale just the base by its self?17 Answers
  • Can this be used in a car without the latch system?14 Answers
  • Can anyone compare this car seat to the similar britax one?5 Answers
Kristina B.
Barryville, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This is the easiest thing ever, I don't honestly see how it could get better aside from a robot putting it in the car for you.  Once the base is installed it takes no effort to make sure the seat is in properly.  The click is loud enough that there is no mistaking it, and it isn't hard to get it to click in.
McKenzie O.
Albany, OR
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love the base! It keeps our car seat very secure and makes it super easy to put the car seat in & take it out. Also very easy to install! It was included in our travel system and all together was a great value!
Samantha K.
Plano, IL
So easy to install! We have two one for my car and one for my husbands. We often have to take it out when grandma and grandpa watch our son and it takes less than 30 seconds to install. There is a level to show it is installed correctly. I highly recommend it Chicco Car Seat Base: Chico KeyFit 30 & KeyFit Infant
Amy B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This base is so easy to install in to your car. It has a buoying level in it. Which is a great feature. It make a clicking sounds when you put the car seat on it.
Brooke K.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
When my son was in an infant seat, we simply bought one seat and an extra base for our other cars. The base itself is easy to install in your car and makes your seat easily accessible in all of your vehicles. Chicco is a great car seat brand and we love their products.
Alexis S.
Hammond , IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Base is very easy to Install, it is pricey but I believe they all are. I would buy it again and it does meet my expectations! I move it from car to car and it’s so nice! It came with my car seat but I bought extras for other vehicles and we love it!
Natasha G.
Port St Lucie, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Easy to use and install! I used this carseat base with my first born, and now will continue to do so with my third child. The level bubbles on the side help a ton; with safety and security and pesky parent anxiety.
Courtney B.
Honolulu
I absolutely love this base! Out of all the cars seats ive owned this one takes the cake. Its so easy to install with the latch system or just the seat belt. Love it!
Marlen C.
Brownsville, TX
I love car seats with a base. It's not a new thing now but I remember when I had my daughter it was a bit newer. I remember many people thought it was annoying but honestly I loved it! It made taking the car seat in and out of the car so easy and ensured my daughter was safe by being anchored in. I had this particular brand and never had one problem. We had one accident when my daughter was about a year old. She was so calm her car seat kept her safe. I was so thankful!
Yolanda V.
Houston , TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This was a lifesaver! I got the booster with the Chicco Bravo travel set and wasn't really sure I would use it but noticed how much more secure it made my sons ride! It was so easy just to snap the seat in and go without waking him up! I even gave it to my my friend for her newborn once my son moved to a convertible seat. My friend loves it too!
Nicole E.
What side of the car do you tend to put your child/children on?
Krista J.
Where do they sale just the base by its self?
Kenya J.
Can this be purchased with the carseat as a set?
Savannah D.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Can this be used in a car without the latch system?
Samantha B.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Love love love this car seat and base. We spent way too much time research for safety and price (we were on a budget) but i found this car seat combo to be the best bang for your buck.