Chicco Car Seat Base: Chico KeyFit 30 & KeyFit Infant uploaded by sandra G.Chicco Car Seat Base: Chico KeyFit 30 & KeyFit Infant uploaded by Giselle N.Chicco Car Seat Base: Chico KeyFit 30 & KeyFit Infant uploaded by Ashley P.

BY CHICCO #1 in Car Seats

The chicco keyfit 30 car seat and keyfit infant car seat base give you the option of having additional base for your vehicle. It has a spring-assisted level foot that adjusts the base perfectly to the slope of your vehicles seat. The 2 precision bubble levels let you fit this anthracite infant car seat base correctly on either side of the vehicle. The center-pull latch system with push-on style connectors and built-in belt lock-off allow you to install this base to your car seat easily. This baby car seat base is compatible with shoulder seat belts, ensuring your little one's safety. see more...

• Where do they sale just the base by its self?17 Answers
  • Can this be used in a car without the latch system?14 Answers
  • Can anyone compare this car seat to the similar britax one?5 Answers
Brittany P.
Freeburg, IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Our Chicco infant car seat was exactly what we were looking for and these basis were awesome.  We ended up buying two extra bases - one for my husband and one for my dad.  I really don't feel as though they're needed now.  They are so easy to install that I feel as though I could have easily moved them from car to car.
Kristina B.
Barryville, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This is the easiest thing ever, I don't honestly see how it could get better aside from a robot putting it in the car for you.  Once the base is installed it takes no effort to make sure the seat is in properly.  The click is loud enough that there is no mistaking it, and it isn't hard to get it to click in.
Jessica B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
We love how versatile this line of products is! We have 2 of these bases (one for each car), the car seat and stroller travel system. All work together perfectly and are great by themselves. Definitely recommended and easy to use for first time parents!
Gretchen W.
Sandston, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
SO easy to install and user. I am a long time chicco fan and have no complaints about any of their products. Great customer service! I once had a damaged part after store purchase and chicco replaced it free of charge!
Samantha K.
Plano, IL
So easy to install! We have two one for my car and one for my husbands. We often have to take it out when grandma and grandpa watch our son and it takes less than 30 seconds to install. There is a level to show it is installed correctly. I highly recommend it Chicco Car Seat Base: Chico KeyFit 30 & KeyFit Infant
Amy B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This base is so easy to install in to your car. It has a buoying level in it. Which is a great feature. It make a clicking sounds when you put the car seat on it.
Miriam K.
Madison
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Getting my kid in and out of the car has never been so quick and easy! Installation of the base did not even take 5 minutes. At first I thought I had done something wrong because you always hear stories about how hard it is to install car seats. Nope! It’s just that simple.
Brooke K.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
When my son was in an infant seat, we simply bought one seat and an extra base for our other cars. The base itself is easy to install in your car and makes your seat easily accessible in all of your vehicles. Chicco is a great car seat brand and we love their products.
Alexis S.
Hammond , IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Base is very easy to Install, it is pricey but I believe they all are. I would buy it again and it does meet my expectations! I move it from car to car and it’s so nice! It came with my car seat but I bought extras for other vehicles and we love it!
McKenzie O.
Albany, OR
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love the base! It keeps our car seat very secure and makes it super easy to put the car seat in & take it out. Also very easy to install! It was included in our travel system and all together was a great value!
Nicole E.
What side of the car do you tend to put your child/children on?
Krista J.
Where do they sale just the base by its self?
Kenya J.
Can this be purchased with the carseat as a set?
Savannah D.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Can this be used in a car without the latch system?
Samantha B.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Love love love this car seat and base. We spent way too much time research for safety and price (we were on a budget) but i found this car seat combo to be the best bang for your buck.