Chicco Car Seat Base: Chico KeyFit 30 & KeyFit Infant uploaded by Ashley P.Chicco Car Seat Base: Chico KeyFit 30 & KeyFit Infant uploaded by Giselle N.Chicco Car Seat Base: Chico KeyFit 30 & KeyFit Infant uploaded by sandra G.

BY CHICCO #1 in Car Seats

The chicco keyfit 30 car seat and keyfit infant car seat base give you the option of having additional base for your vehicle. It has a spring-assisted level foot that adjusts the base perfectly to the slope of your vehicles seat. The 2 precision bubble levels let you fit this anthracite infant car seat base correctly on either side of the vehicle. The center-pull latch system with push-on style connectors and built-in belt lock-off allow you to install this base to your car seat easily. This baby car seat base is compatible with shoulder seat belts, ensuring your little one's safety. see more...

• Where do they sale just the base by its self?16 Answers
  • Can this be used in a car without the latch system?14 Answers
  • Can anyone compare this car seat to the similar britax one?5 Answers
Kristina B.
Barryville, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This is the easiest thing ever, I don't honestly see how it could get better aside from a robot putting it in the car for you.  Once the base is installed it takes no effort to make sure the seat is in properly.  The click is loud enough that there is no mistaking it, and it isn't hard to get it to click in.
Kelsey T.
San Jose , CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
SO EASY TO INSTALL!!!!! Plus they have a level on the base, so you can make sure you installing it securely. We have the Keyfit 30 Carseat and whenever people are like "oh will it be a hassle to transfer the carseat?".. I am like " nope, it will just take me 2 minutes."  Could not recommend enough!
Samantha K.
Plano, IL
So easy to install! We have two one for my car and one for my husbands. We often have to take it out when grandma and grandpa watch our son and it takes less than 30 seconds to install. There is a level to show it is installed correctly. I highly recommend it Chicco Car Seat Base: Chico KeyFit 30 & KeyFit Infant
Courtney B.
bowlus mn
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This car seat is amazing. I bought it from recommendations from the birth center staff at the hospital I work at. A dream to install and easy to get my little one in and out of. The ONLY minor complaint I have is taking out the linens to clean it was more of a headache than I had planned.
Courtney B.
Honolulu
I absolutely love this base! Out of all the cars seats ive owned this one takes the cake. Its so easy to install with the latch system or just the seat belt. Love it!
Brooke K.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
When my son was in an infant seat, we simply bought one seat and an extra base for our other cars. The base itself is easy to install in your car and makes your seat easily accessible in all of your vehicles. Chicco is a great car seat brand and we love their products.
Sarah L.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Love this product. It is so easy to instal and makes it so much easier to literally snap the seat in or and and go. The whole system including the snap and go stroller base makes life so much easier while out and about with the kids. It is also very sturdy!
Alexis S.
Hammond, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Base is very easy to Install, it is pricey but I believe they all are. I would buy it again and it does meet my expectations! I move it from car to car and it’s so nice! It came with my car seat but I bought extras for other vehicles and we love it!
Lauren M.
Love the ease and simplicity of this base. It is easy to install and to take the care seat in and out. Very sturdy too.Chicco Car Seat Base: Chico KeyFit 30 & KeyFit Infant
Marlen C.
Brownsville, TX
I love car seats with a base. It's not a new thing now but I remember when I had my daughter it was a bit newer. I remember many people thought it was annoying but honestly I loved it! It made taking the car seat in and out of the car so easy and ensured my daughter was safe by being anchored in. I had this particular brand and never had one problem. We had one accident when my daughter was about a year old. She was so calm her car seat kept her safe. I was so thankful!
Nicole E.
What side of the car do you tend to put your child/children on?
Krista J.
Where do they sale just the base by its self?
Kenya J.
Can this be purchased with the carseat as a set?
Savannah D.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Can this be used in a car without the latch system?
Samantha B.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Love love love this car seat and base. We spent way too much time research for safety and price (we were on a budget) but i found this car seat combo to be the best bang for your buck.