Chicco Car Seat Base: Chico KeyFit 30 & KeyFit Infant uploaded by sandra G.Chicco Car Seat Base: Chico KeyFit 30 & KeyFit Infant uploaded by Giselle N.Chicco Car Seat Base: Chico KeyFit 30 & KeyFit Infant uploaded by Ashley P.

BY CHICCO #2 in Car Seats

The chicco keyfit 30 car seat and keyfit infant car seat base give you the option of having additional base for your vehicle. It has a spring-assisted level foot that adjusts the base perfectly to the slope of your vehicles seat. The 2 precision bubble levels let you fit this anthracite infant car seat base correctly on either side of the vehicle. The center-pull latch system with push-on style connectors and built-in belt lock-off allow you to install this base to your car seat easily. This baby car seat base is compatible with shoulder seat belts, ensuring your little one's safety. see more...

• Who wants free makeup!? Earn free stuff just by playing an app on y...1 Answers
  • Where do they sale just the base by its self?16 Answers
  • Can this be used in a car without the latch system?14 Answers
Shena H.
Shena H.
Birchwood, TN
This base is one of the easiest to install that I have used. The straps that hook in to the bars of the seat are AMAZING! All you have to do is simply push & it hooks on. To release press the button on the hook & pull out...done! Most bases have a hook system where u have to struggle to push the mouth open of the hook. It's rather frustrating when the seats are tight & can't get my hand in to push on the hooks. That's why I LOVED the hook system on this carseat. Wish they all had the same hooking system!!
Karissa W.
Karissa W.
Cavalier, ND
This base is so incredibly easy to install. The latches aren't huge and they easily click in. The base has leveling bubbles to show if the car seat is level. If it's not, you simply squeeze the orange buttons and adjust until the bubble is in the middle. I bought a second base on amazon when it was on sale and with my registry discount. It's handy to not have to move the base back and forth between vehicles but it's so incredibly easy that I would have been better off saving my money.
Kimberlee O.
Kimberlee O.
Ludowici, GA
I can't say enough about how much I love my daughters KeyFit 30 and the base as well! I got it from babies r us, and we got 2 of them. One for each of our vehicles. We got the whole travel system, but the base is amazing. It installs easily and stays in play. I have a Honda Civic coupe and it fits like a dream. It fits best in the middle seat and my husband is 6' and he has no problem sliding his seat back enough. It's a little expensive but had some of the best reviews!
Bethany T.
Bethany T.
Parkville, MD
Worth every penny. Has kept my niece and nephew safe when they were in an infant seat. Just be sure you are inserting it correctly. It is ok if you don't know how to, be honest with yourself, take this to your local fire station and a firefighter will help you insert it properly. Do not reuse after an accident. It is best not to buy used since you don't know it's history. Plus let's be honest, it could have another child's urine on it.
Erin R.
Erin R.
Lilburn, GA
We could not have been more pleased with this car seat base for our little one. It met all of our expectations for a base. It was relatively easy to install, and it makes us feel great knowing our little one is safely clicked in the back seat. We love that it has levels on the sides letting us know that the car seat will be installed correctly. We will continue to use this car seat base with our future children as well!
Alexis K.
Alexis K.
We needed an extra base for my boyfriends car and didn't want to buy another car seat since we live together and are always traveling together. Went to baby's r us to buy the base and it was close to 100 dollars! We bought the stroller, car seat with base included for 198. So I couldn't believe just the base was the much money. It works great but I feel they over charge for it because they know most parents need two.
Amy D.
Amy D.
Forsyth, MO
Incredibly easy to install!! It has levels and an adjustable bottom in order to recline the base and fit into different models of vehicles. Does not slide around, stays in place on leather or cloth upholstery. We have been so pleased with the Chicco Keyfit 30 infant car seat and base (doesn't hurt that it's top rated for safety). We went ahead and purchased the Chicco Nextfit Convertible seat for our growing baby!!
Lauren F.
Lauren F.
I really enjoy being able to just plop the infant car seat into my car without having to jump in the backseat to hookup every time. This system is easy to use and I am confident when we're driving that my baby is safe. My mom bought a base herself so she can keep it in her car. I enjoy the latch hookup as well as the leveler that is built in so I know baby is at the correct position for optimal safety.
Jamie M.
Jamie M.
Hollywood, MD
Highly recommend the Chicco Car Seat base. I used these for both of my kids and would never choose anything else. They make life so much easier by allowing easy access to remove and buckle into the car without wanting to rip your hair out. They are extrelmy durable and safe and they fit the car seat along with the keyfit stoller. Its easy to just click and go.
Julie M.
Julie M.
Sunbury, OH
We have used Chicco Key Fit infant carrier car seats with all four of our kids. They are by far the easiest to install and I love that additional bases can be purchased for multiple cars. The canopy cover extends really far and I love the breathable mesh. The material is easy to wipe clean. I wouldn't go with any other carrier.
Nicole E.
Nicole E.
What side of the car do you tend to put your child/children on?
Krista J.
Krista J.
Where do they sale just the base by its self?
Kenya J.
Kenya J.
Can this be purchased with the carseat as a set?
Savannah D.
Savannah D.
Mega Parent Expert
Can this be used in a car without the latch system?
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Love love love this car seat and base. We spent way too much time research for safety and price (we were on a budget) but i found this car seat combo to be the best bang for your buck.