BY CHICCO

The C6 Stroller is equipped with a padded five-point harness, multi-position reclining seat, and an adjustable, removable canopy. All-wheel suspension and locking front swivels help maintain a smooth ride from surface to surface. Best of all, the C6 has a compact fold, weighs only eleven pounds and comes with a travel-friendly carry strap and bag for on-the-go convenience.

• Padded 5-point harness
  • Weighs only 11 lbs

Usage:
For use up to 37 lbs.

Care and maintenance:
Fabrics may be spot cleaned with a damp cloth. Plastic or metal parts may be cleaned with a damp cloth and mild soap; towel dry.

• Do they have these in pink? 4 Answers
  • Is this stroller durable and easy to fold and unfold?3 Answers
Brittany M.
Bronx, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
For my daughter's pre school they wanted everyone to use an umbrella stroller and they meant like the ones that look like your kids butt is on the floor so we got  a decent brand. Not that the school enforces the rule they made such a big deal about 😞 which for us was frustrating because we are just out of the street. We definitely never ha've to get stuff without notice. But I am happy with it. Its shorter then the other one but it's so light. It does the job for getting her to and from pre k in the city.
Alejandra M.
Artesia
It’s a good stroller easy to put away and it’s pretty light to carry you won’t struggle with it that’s the first pro and the con of this stroller is that there’s not many space but my son is comfortable in it and I would recommend this stroller to parents
International Q.
Boca Raton
Purchased at: Target
This stroller is good very easy to assemble and fits anywhere. The only thing is that can’t hold to much weight and the tires are very weak and something becomes hard to push and move around. I would recommend this stroller when needed for travel
Laura V.
Jacksonville, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I really liked it. It is portable and not very heavy which is hard to find in strollers. It also lasted a very long time I used it with my son and then my daughter they four years apart, so it lasted for about 7 years and still looked good.
Jennifer P.
Acworth, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Great for keeping in a vehicle for easy access. Super easy to pop open and close. I’ve done it one handed several times. Long lasting and durable. I love taking this stroller to parks and crowded areas. Easy to carry and isn’t overly bulky
Alicia I.
San Jose, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
These kind of strollers don’t work for babies or older toddlers. It’s hard to move around. The height for where the handles make it hard for me to walk one of my children around comfortably. It’s an in between stroller that you might just need to sleep your baby in for a bit.
chelsea g.
ozark, al
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this stroller! Great quality and light weight! It has just enough room in the bottom for snacks and a cup and a blanket, the small stuff, but unfortunately not a diaper bag.
Kristina K.
Choctaw, OK
Purchased at: Amazon
I love the ease ability of this stroller. Turns very easy and easy to store when you don’t have a lot of space. This is my go to stroller when I go out of town or to a ball game. It is very convenient and doesn’t get in the way
Misty E.
Riverdale, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I actually bought this stroller in a really nice lime green color. I love how comfortable my daughter is she just loves it. It’s durability is awesome and it folds easy and you can clamp the side and it also has a carrying strap. It’s perfect for transition from a larger stroller.
Amanda C.
Macomb, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Just received this stroller as a gift for my little one. It is super lightweight and doesn't take up a lot of room. It folds down easily, has a basket for items, a canopy and the seat can recline back slightly. The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because I haven't used it yet but I can't wait till I do!
viviana a.
Do they have these in pink?
Megan K.
Pennsville, NJ
Is this stroller durable and easy to fold and unfold?

Target