Chicco Bravo Trio Travel System - Polaris - 1 ct. uploaded by Alyssa F.Chicco Bravo Trio Travel System - Polaris - 1 ct. uploaded by Alyssa F.

BY CHICCO

Chicco Bravo Trio Travel System - Polaris see more...

• How flat does the back of the stroller portion lay down? 1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Melissa I.
Evans, GA
This is so easy to install and use. Our son loves being in the seat/stroller so much that when he is fussy we walk him around the house in his stroller. The stroller steers very easily and smoothly. I recommend that people look at getting this stroller...especially the trio travel system.
Lacey F.
I love the color of this travel system. I also love how easy it is to install in the car. It just snaps onto the base or onto the stroller. It is not the most expensive travel system out there but it is a good quality. I just wish that the ride wasn't so bouncy for baby. It seems like every bump is jarring, but baby doesn't seem to mind.
Ming-Li P.
Morrisville, PA
I've had this for a year and half and at first I loved it. After a few months I realized it's difficult to travel with. It's very tiring to take it out of the trunk and then put it back in. Also the car seat gets very heavy once the little one starts gaining weight. I cringe just thinking about it. I wish it wasn't as heavy being only 5'2" it's a workout. Whenever I go out by myself it's very difficult to handle.I also wish I knew I had to buy the cup tray for the stroller separately or I wouldn't of gotten this. I do like it, but if I ever have to buy another stroller I will sadly not repurchase this.
Erica s.
Have this in mulberry super awesome stroller. Feels sturdy easy to use baby likes it. Love the click to make sure the car seat is in properly. Car seat is easy to use with a button to extend the straps easily and tighten. Only problem is sometimes it is a bit hard to connect car seat to stroller you have to get the angle right or it won't click might just need to get use to it.
Kaycee S.
Great stroller car seat combo. The stroller is very sturdy and is very smooth. The car seat is super easy to install in both the stroller and in the car. The color (polaris) is very bright and we've gotten several compliments on it.
Alyssa F.
Phoenix, AZ
I have been using this travel system for 9 months now and I have to say it is GREAT! Haven't had any problems with it yet. With my first son I went through many strollers before finally giving up and getting one that worked somewhat well for us. When I found out I was expecting again I dreaded searching for another mediocre travel system. When I first came across the Chicco Bravo Trio, there was only 1 review but I took the chance and ordered it anyways based on its features and the Keyfit 30 being the top rated car seat. It took maybe 5 minutes to set up. It is the easiest stroller I've ever owned as far as setting up and folding down. It really only takes one hand! It is a little on the heavy side when you have it as a travel system and not just a car seat carrier but it's not too bad. The car seat works perfectly with the stroller and with the base. It's so easy to just click it in and out whenever you need to. Outings have never been easier.
Nichi M.
Larkspur, CA
How flat does the back of the stroller portion lay down?