Chicco Bravo Trio Travel System

Bravo ® Stroller For older babies and toddlers, Bravo ® features a multi-position reclining backrest, five-point harness × Five-Point Harness A safety restraint that uses 5 points of contact to secure a child in a car seat, stroller or highchair. Points of contact include the crotch strap and dual hip/shoulder straps, compared to a 3-point harness which only secures the child via the crotch and hip straps. , child tray with two cup holders, and large adjustable canopy. For younger babies, Bravo ® accepts all KeyFit ® and Fit2 ® infant car seats × Infant Car Seat A rear-facing car seat that consists of the infant carrier and a stay-in-car base, which allows parents and caregivers to easily transport baby between cars and a compatible stroller without unbuckling them from the carrier. with click-in attachment via the child tray. The stroller seat and backrest detach easily in one piece, along with the canopy, leaving behind a lightweight frame carrier × Frame Stroller A lightweight stroller designed to securely hold a compatible infant car seat. The frame stroller does not include its own seat in order to reduce unnecessary weight and simplify early outings. Also known as a, “Car Seat Carrier.” for the car seat. It's just as easy to reattach so older babies can switch between car seat and stroller. When it's time to close the stroller, the seat cushion lifts to expose a fold handle. The handle engages easily with one hand, activating the fold and simultaneously rotating the front wheels inward to keep the stroller standing for easier maneuvering and storage. Once the stroller is closed, the fold handle doubles as a carry handle. Full suspension and front swivels make it easy to maintain a smooth ride in every configuration. One-touch brakes keep the stroller in place when parked. A height-adjustable push handle, parent tray with two cup holders, and large storage basket provide added convenience for mom or dad. Innovative fold/carry handle for a one-hand, free-standing quick fold Accepts all KeyFit ® and Fit2 ® car seats with click-in attachment Detachable stroller seat/canopy leave behind a lightweight car seat carrier Includes child tray with 2 cup holders Multi-position reclining seat for added comfort Large, adjustable canopy provides shade from the sun Parent tray with two cup holders and storage compartment Padded push-handle with 3 height positions All-wheel suspension and front swivels for a smooth ride One-touch, linked rear brakes for parking Large storage basket Usage The Bravo ® Stroller is designed for children up to 50 pounds. Care and Maintenance Hand wash fabrics in cold water, no bleach, drip dry. Periodically wipe plastic or metal parts clean with a soft damp cloth; towel dry. KeyFit ® 30 Infant Car Seat The KeyFit ® 30 is engineered with innovative features that make it the easiest infant car seat to install simply, accurately, and securely, every time. A ReclineSure ® × ReclineSure ® An infant car seat feature that uses a spring-loaded leveling foot to easily achieve proper angle of the stay-in-car base during installation. leveling foot and two RideRight ® × RideRight ® A system of bubble level indicators found on either side of Chicco car seats that help verify during installation that the car seat is at the proper angle. bubble level-indicators help achieve and verify proper angle in the vehicle seat. The base is also equipped with premium LATCH × LATCH Connectors Lower Anchors and Tethers for Children, or “LATCH,” is a car seat installation method in which the vehicle seat belt is not used. Instead, the car seat LATCH connectors attach to the lower anchors found in the seat bight of your vehicle. Refer to your vehicle’s owner manual and your car seat manual for more information. connectors and a SuperCinch ® × SuperCinch ® A car seat installation feature that uses force-multiplying technology to tighten the connection between the car seat and the vehicle LATCH hooks to reduce overall car seat movement. tightener for a secure fit with a fraction of the effort! For alternate installation with the vehicle seat belt, clear belt routing and integrated lock-offs make it easy to position, tighten and lock the belt into place. The car seat carrier includes removable head and body support to accommodate newborns as small as 4 pounds. A five-point harness with one-pull tightening helps keep baby secure, and the carrier shell is lined with EPS energy-absorbing foam × EPS energy-absorbing foam Expanded Polystyrene (EPS) is a high quality, dense foam that is found on many Chicco car seats due to its proven ability to effectively absorb energy. for improved impact protection. An adjustable, removable canopy provides shade from the sun. ReclineSure ® leveling foot helps achieve proper base angle RideRight ® bubble level-indicators verify base angle SuperCinch ® LATCH tightener helps achieve a secure fit Removable newborn head and body support Removable canopy provides shade Compatible with Chicco strollers for travel system use 5-point harness with one-pull tightener Carrier shell lined with EPS energy-absorbing foam for improved impact protection Smooth underside helps protect vehicle seats 2-position carry-handle with comfortable grip Usage The KeyFit ® 30 Car Seat is designed for infants between 4-30 pounds and up to 30 inches tall. Care and Maintenance Machine wash fabrics separately in cold water on delicate cycle. Do not use bleach; drip dry. Plastics and hardware may be sponge cleaned using warm water and mild soap; towel dry. To clean harness, sponge clean using warm water and mild soap; air dry. Do not machine wash harness.

Ohh está muy lindo😍
Is the sitting comfortable for the baby?
I’m 5 months pregnant and have been researching the best baby products to buy. I’ve come across the Chicco travel system. Does anyone know if it’s worth buying?
Start your review of Chicco Bravo Trio Travel System!
Madison  R.
Hot Springs, AR
Chicco Bravo Trio Travel System uploaded by Madison  R.
Purchased at: Amazon
Love our car seat / stroller set by Chicco! I love how easy it is to collapse the stroller and put away. The wheels are very smooth while pushing too! Got on Amazon for a better deal.
Trudy T.
Albuquerque, NM
Chicco Bravo Trio Travel System uploaded by Trudy T.
Chicco Bravo Trio Travel System uploaded by Trudy T.
Purchased at: Bed Bath & Beyond
I don’t have this specific color but I absolutely love this stroller. I liked that’s it wasn’t overwhelming priced being a FTM. It’s been great
Megan B.
Erie, PA
Chicco Bravo Trio Travel System uploaded by Megan B.
Purchased at: Target
I did a lot of online research before committing to a travel system. I’m very glad this is the one that I chose! It is very easy to use and maneuver. I’m a small woman (5’2) and can easily fold up and set up this stroller by myself. Our daughter also LOVES rides in her strollers. And if she falls asleep in it and I don’t want to disturb her, I can easily fold down the back rest so she can sleep mostly flat in it without even disturbing her.
Aziza S.
Valley Stream, NY
Chicco Bravo Trio Travel System uploaded by Aziza S.
This stroller is very light and strong and smooth to use. You don’t need to push hard to control it. The only problem is it takes lot of space on the car. It’s little bit of pricey but long lasting. Definitely recommend this stroller.
Eve M.
Hope Mills, NC
This stroller is amazing! I searched tons of reviews when looking for a stroller system for my baby. This one came highly rated and I completely see why. It is light weight, easy to set up and fold down, and maneuvers great. I know a lot of people who hate the 4 wheel strollers but this one pushes easier than a lot of 3 wheel joggers i have tried.
Carina B.
Knoxville, TN
Easy to assemble out of the box!! Has survived air travel about 10 times so far. No broken/bent parts after travel. All parts fit in a large stroller check bag. Easy to let up and let down with one hand.
Anastasiya  M.
Reading, PA
Chicco Bravo Trio Travel System uploaded by Anastasiya  M.
Great stroller and car seat still using a stroller with our 18 month old . Affordable price and quality is great i wish they have more colors to choose from but overall its great
Jessica S.
Fountain, CO
Chicco Bravo Trio Travel System uploaded by Jessica S.
Perfect stroller in my opinion. I really like everything made by Chicco. I really think the quality of their products are on top. This stroller is so light and convenient. Just a lift of a handle and it folds right up. Small enough to fit into a small car. I like how it can turn into a car seat caddy and a normal stroller. It's stylish like the strollers I've seen when stationed in Europe. I can take this stroller through grass and trails without getting caught up or stuck on anything. I use it as a jogging stroller too. It provides a nice smooth ride for my little one.
Ramon S.
Davenport , FL
Purchased at: buybuy BABY
This travel system is very complete and comfortable. Quality is really good, love the ease with how the stroller maneuvers. Stroller is very easy to both set up and take down. Car seat is really nice and attaches and detached very easily for mom and dad yet very secure for baby. Color is really nice too.
Veronica  S.
Scotch Plains, NJ
I did extensive research before having my lil guy, and the keyfit30 was top of the line for safety...couldn’t be more happy with my choice. My lil guy is comfy and safe. The stroller is user friendly, easy to fold down and a nice smooth ride for him. My only complaint is that you’re not supposed to machine wash the stroller seat covers, but I have without any issues, and it’s pretty straightforward to put back together.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...