Chicco Bravo Trio Travel System uploaded by Joanne F.Chicco Bravo Trio Travel System uploaded by Nicole G.

BY CHICCO #14 in Strollers

The Chicco Bravo Trio System is a revolutionary 3-in-1 travel system that adapts to your growing child. It features a Bravo Stroller, KeyFit 30 Infant Car Seat, which is the #1 rated infant car seat in America, and adapters. The Chicco Bravo Stroller is designed exclusively for use with the top-rated Chicco KeyFit 30 Infant Car Seat. The versatile stroller offers three unique modes of use to meet your growing child's needs. It functions as a stylish car seat carrier for infants (just remove the seat and canopy), it can be a travel system for children still in the KeyFit but are sitting up and it serves as a full-featured toddler stroller when kids outgrow the car seat. In addition the Chicco stroller comes loaded with features and has a lightweight aluminum frame for comfort and convenience. It also offers a unique one-hand fold: simply lift the handle under the seat and the front wheels swivel into position for self-standing, compact storage. The Chicco Bravo also comes with a multi-position, reclining seat and all-wheel suspension for your little one's comfort, as well as a large storage basket, and extendable canopy and more. The kids' stroller is for ages newborn to 50 lbs. One of the most popular infant car seats available, the safe and high-quality Chicco KeyFit 30 Infant Car Seat is a favorite among parents and caregivers because it's extremely easy to install. Some of the stand-out features of the Chicco car seat include a removable newborn insert, a thickly cushioned seat, a 5-point safety harness, energy-absorbing foam lining for protection in an accident and more. Plus, its base has a spring-assisted level foot, two precision bubble levels and a center-pull LATCH adjustment to help indicate whether the car seat is installed safely and correctly. The Chicco KeyFit car seat is rear-facing only and is for children weighing between 4 and 30 lbs. Chicco Bravo Stroller Features & Benefits: Versatile Chicco Bravo Stroller Designed exclusively for use with the Top-rated Chicco KeyFit 30 Infant Car Seat Removable seat and canopy to create frame carrier One-hand fold Auto-positioning wheels and self-standing compact folded position Multi-position reclining seat All-wheel suspension Height-adjustable handle Linked rear brakes Parent tray with storage and cup holders Large storage basket, accessible from front or rear Extendable canopy with peek-a-boo window 5-point safety harness For ages: Newborn to 50 lbs Specifications: Open dimensions: 21.75"W x 43"H x 35.50"L Folded dimensions: 21.75"W x 28"H x 16"L x Front wheel diameter: 7.0" Rear wheel diameter: 9.0" Product weight: 23 lbs. Chicco KeyFit Infant Car Seat Features & Benefits: Safe and comfortable Chicco KeyFit 30 Infant Car Seat Extremely quick and easy to install Removable newborn insert Thickly cushioned seat 5-point safety harness Energy-absorbing foam lining for protection in the event of an accident Spring-assisted level foot Two precision bubble levels Center-pull LATCH adjustment Compatible with Liteway Plus, Cortina, Cortina Magic, Neuvo, Cortina Together, Urban Stroller and KeyFit Caddy Strollers (all sold separately) Rear-facing capability only Specifications: Weighs 16.4 lbs. (with base) Weighs 9 lbs. (without base) Base weighs 7.4 lbs. (without seat) 17"W x 24"W x 22"L Weight capacity: 4 to 30 lbs. For children up to 30" tall

• Does the stroller take up a lot of room in your trunk? And is it ...2 Answers
Joanne F.
Floral Park, NY
I️ received this one for my son (first baby) has researched safety and affordability and this system won without a doubt. Now on my third kid, I️ still use the same system. The stroller is fantastic and the car seat is super easy to use and clean (and install). Comes in all cute colors and is really something you can spend your money and know it will last.
Tiffany B.
San Diego, CA
I love this travel system. I got it with my son and the stroller had everything we wanted and for the price it’s really affordable. We love that the Car seat, car seat base and stroller would grow with him. Comes with a parent console, Big basket space and can be just frame with car seat and then you can add the fabric seat later. Really easy to spot clean. When I found out I was pregnant with my second I got really sad that I would have to give this stroller up since it can’t be converted to a double stroller. I tried to get him to like the Bravo for 2 but he did not like it. I had to for 3 years and not once did it give me any problems. Folds up easy, doesn’t take up that much trunk space. The only thing I had to buy separate was the snack tray. They didn’t offer that in 2014 when I bought it but now the new models come with it. Highly recommend this stroller!
Lexi l.
Philadelphia, PA
This travel system is a true winner, especially for the price. It is so easy to click in and out of the car and stroller, and as an added bonus the car seat base is especially easy to install  in the car. When we visit my parents we often have to move it between cars, and it is so quick and easy. My only complaint is that the car seat is still a little heave, but compared to others it is no problem. I would definitely recommend this system to any family who wants great quality on a budget.
Joanne H.
I love this travel system. We bought it recently at Babiesrus for our expected second child. The chicco keyfit 30 fits perfectly in my car (with my other child in a graco 4ever) and is super easy to install. Also, the stroller folds up amazingly! It is more compact than my graco stroller was. I had a graco travel system with our first and I definitely like the chicco bravo trio travel system much better.
McKenzie O.
Albany, OR
I absolutely LOVE this set. The stroller is so awesome! I love all the options it gives! It was purchased at target for a great value. I 100% recommend this travel system to all new parents, you will love it!
Taylor C.
Fairmont, WV
this was the first stroller/car seat set i found and i fell in love with it. i love that i HOPEFULLY won't have to buy another stroller! the base is simple and you just click the car seat into it, especially easy for dads ;) baby loves riding in his seat and usually just sleeps the whole car ride. highly recommend!
Jade K.
Fort Drum , NY
We got this system for our daughter and it was so worth the price. I believe the system was about $350 and we got another base to have one in each car. It was wonderful to have a stroller that her car seat could just pop into. It was a life saver! Now that we've switched to a bigger car seat we still use the stroller it's easy to pack up in the car too. It was definitely worth the price the seat goes up to 30 lbs our little one was able to use it until 15 months she was just a peanut. I would definitely recommend this system.
Cassie P.
Wayne, WV
This travel system is amazing!  Not only do you get the incredibly safe infant carrier by chicco, the stroller is just as awesome!  The canopy zips so you can unzip and move it to cover the baby to shield from the sun at whatever angle you need to.  The stroller is very well made and durable.  Adjustable parent handle with parent cup holders and a small tray for your phone.
Megan B.
Hemlock, NY
I LOVE this travel system. I have it in polka dot (since I'm the one carrying the seat or pushing the stroller, I picked the color for me). The stroller is leaps and bounds better than the traditional Chicco system that my other family members have. This one folds up to about half the size, and does so with just one hand.
Wendy N.
Love love love this stroller! Its so easy to manuever and turn with one hand it also folds so easily and the size of the stroller is not too big or to small its perfect and for the size of this stroller to come with a car seat is really convenient! It also comes in a variety of great colors. The stroller was also at a very reasonable price.
Rachel F.
Plano, TX
Does the stroller take up a lot of room in your trunk? And is it heavy/bulky to lug in and out of a small SUV? I have a Honda CR-V.