Chicco Bravo Travel System uploaded by Yevgeniya K.

BY CHICCO

Chicco Bravo Travel System see more...

Evalani D.
Mililani, HI
I think this stroller system is great. It comes with the stroller, a car seat, and a base. The car seat fits perfectly onto the stroller for when you want to easily transport the baby from the car onto the stroller and vice versa. The hood of the stroller can also cover the whole car seat itself so that the baby can be well protected from the sun or bugs (whatever the case may be) when taking baby for strolls around the neighborhood. Major plus for someone like me because we live in one of those neighborhoods where people are always walking their dogs and pushing their babies in strollers lol. Overall so happy we decided to go with this stroller system.
Sarah M.
I love this travel set! It came with the infant car seat (up to 30 lbs), stroller, and base for the car. The stroller is easy to collapse with one hand and if you have items in the bottom they will not fall out when collapsed. It is not the most compact stroller out there, but it is still pretty skinny and easy to push around. Baby isn't big enough for just the stroller yet, but I believe we will get a lot of use out of this stroller as it grows with baby. Chicco is a little more expensive than some other brands, but I've found it is more sturdy and easier to put together.
Autumn N.
Robbinsdale, MN
Very easy to use system! Car seat was easy to install, easier if you take the minute to watch the video on YouTube. Clicks in and out of the stroller or the base with ease. Doesn’t seem overly heavy. Stroller is pretty easy to fold, haven’t tried one handed though! Haven’t used another stroller to compare. Would recommend. Can typically get at least 20% off no matter where it was purchased if you can wait a minute for a promo.
Yevgeniya K.
Grand Rapids , MI
Me and my husband got this travel system, as it come with baby car seat and converts into a stroller for a toddler later on. The only critique I would have is that the stroller does not have a bassinet option, so baby can not be in it longer than 3 hours in total. Otherwise, this stroller let is stable, durable, light but good quality.
Sasha H.
Knoxville
I absolutely love my chicco bravo travel system. The car seat is one of the safest, If not the safest, on the market. Stroller was very easy to put together but it’s also extremely light, for not being a lightweight stroller. One of my favorite purchases for my daughter. Would definitely recommend
Halie B.
Largo
I love this travel system! It grows with baby so even when he outgrows the infant car seat the stroller will still be great for years to come! It’s also very compact and folds nice and easy. The only thing I don’t like is that the material seems to get dirty fairly quick.
Erica R.
System is easy to use but the car seat is heavy. It also seems to be very warm, great for winter not the best in summer. Chicco Bravo Trio Travel System Stroller - Blackberry
Ashley M.
Stony Brook , NY
One of the best strollers and travel system. They have infant insert and then as baby gets bigger they have adjusted straps to make your baby comfortable and safe. Stroller can be used for walks or jogs.
Michelle C.
La Habra, CA
I love it! It’s easy to keep clean and easy to take apart ! I like that I can use it multiple ways and it’s light in weight compare to a lot of other strollers.
Megan S.
Love that you can keep babe in the car seat and then click into the stroller and go! Easy in, easy out.

JCPenney