BY CHICCO #40 in Strollers

Buy Chicco Bravo Stroller - Pulse - The Chicco Bravo Stroller is a new, innovative tri-modal stroller platform. The Bravo is designed exclusively for use with the #1 rated Chicco KeyFit 30 Infant Car Seat. The Bravo provides three unique modes of use... see more...

• How flat does the back of the stroller portion lay down? 2 Answers
  • Does the stroller take up a lot of room in your trunk? An...2 Answers
Jordan W.
Crestview, FL
Great stroller. It folds easily with one hand and stands on its own when it is folded. It is super smooth to push around and very easy to steer. It has easy locking brakes which you step on or pull up with your toe to engage and disengage them. The canopy has a clear window so you can look down on your child with the shade out. It also has a heigh adjustable handle, which is wonderful for us since hubby is significantly taller. And the under basket has tons of storage! We are so glad that we got this stroller and absolutely love it!
Jillian B.
Palmer
The Chicco Bravo is lightweight and manueverable. It has plenty of storage for parents and baby, and the seat height is easily adjustable for the little one. It's best feature, by far, is it's folding system. By pulling up on the handle located under the child's seat, the entire stroller folds completely in half for quick storage. It fits easily in the trunk or rear of the car and takes up considerably less space when folded than other strollers on the market. All around great product!
Tiffany R.
San Diego, CA
I love this travel system. I got it with my son and the stroller had everything we wanted and for the price it’s really affordable. We love that the Car seat, car seat base and stroller would grow with him. Comes with a parent console, Big basket space and can be just frame with car seat and then you can add the fabric seat later. Really easy to spot clean. When I found out I was pregnant with my second I got really sad that I would have to give this stroller up since it can’t be converted to a double stroller. I tried to get him to like the Bravo for 2 but he did not like it. I had to for 3 years and not once did it give me any problems. Folds up easy, doesn’t take up that much trunk space. The only thing I had to buy separate was the snack tray. They didn’t offer that in 2014 when I bought it but now the new models come with it. Highly recommend this stroller!
Brianna V.
Milton, FL
Great stroller and great quality for the price! Super easy to fold and unfold, compact yet sturdy with plenty of room for the kiddo and the seat reclines all the way back which is great for napping. It cleans really easily as well. My only complaint is I flew with it and the axel got bent :( but that is my own problem not an issue with the stroller itself. It’s also really easy to use with the infant seat.
Elizabeth Hope K.
Lititz, PA
I love this stroller! When we had our first we wanted a travel system and we landed on the Chicco bravo. It is very light-weight and the easy one handed collapsing makes for super quick folding and unfolding. There is ample cargo space in the bottom basket and it can carry more thank you would think! The cup holders are a great size as well. I find that it is very durable and we have definitely put it through the wringer when it comes to use. We are now using it with our second child and it performs just as well as it had when we first purchased it. My only problem is that the wheels are not rubber, so it can become stuck on uneven concrete, but it is light enough to lift it over any bumps. Overall, I would highly recommend this stroller as well as any other Chicco product!
Sarah R.
Clinton, MS
This stroller has been amazing! My son is 9 months old and I do not have any complaints. It’s light weight and folds and unfolds easily and quickly. The basket on the bottom holds everything I need and more. Those two things were important to me when I chose a stroller. I also got the car seat that goes with it which has high safety ratings. I would definitely recommend this stroller.
Brashell C.
Vinemont , AL
Love love love this stroller. It’s like the Cadillac or strollers in my opinion. We bought ours at babies r us (sad they are closed now!) it was the trio travel system so we got the base and car seat with it. It’s wonderful and we are actually getting the same one but different color for my brother and his wife who are expecting soon.
Ashley K.
Perry, GA
This is our 2nd Chicco stroller.  This to me is an improved version of the older one.  It is so easy to fold and unfold.  I like that you can use it with or without the car seat.  The canopy on this thing is huge! Covers baby a lot more than other strollers.
Elizabeth N.
Houston
I love the Chicco Bravo Stroller. My Keyfit 30 carseat is compatible and the stroller is so easy to use and is very portable. The stroller folds down for easy storage and fits well in my trunk for travelling while still leaving plenty of room. The stroller provides a smooth ride for my son. Chicco Keyfit 30 Infant Car Seat and Base
Kimberlyn B.
Kalamazoo, MI
I loveeee this stroller. It fits in my trunk easy without loosing all my space. Easy open, super easy close. By far the best of the 3 strollers I have right now. I got it in the navy/plum. The harness is really nice to if you got a leaner like I do who likes to rip things off passing shelf’s
Nichi M.
Larkspur, CA
How flat does the back of the stroller portion lay down?
Rachel F.
Plano, TX
Does the stroller take up a lot of room in your trunk? And is it heavy/bulky to lug in and out of a small SUV? I have a Honda CR-V.

back