BY CHICCO #21 in Strollers

Buy Chicco Bravo Stroller - Pulse - The Chicco Bravo Stroller is a new, innovative tri-modal stroller platform. The Bravo is designed exclusively for use with the #1 rated Chicco KeyFit 30 Infant Car Seat. The Bravo provides three unique modes of use... see more...

• How flat does the back of the stroller portion lay down? 2 Answers
  • Does the stroller take up a lot of room in your trunk? An...2 Answers
Elizabeth Hope K.
Lititz, PA
I love this stroller! When we had our first we wanted a travel system and we landed on the Chicco bravo. It is very light-weight and the easy one handed collapsing makes for super quick folding and unfolding. There is ample cargo space in the bottom basket and it can carry more thank you would think! The cup holders are a great size as well. I find that it is very durable and we have definitely put it through the wringer when it comes to use. We are now using it with our second child and it performs just as well as it had when we first purchased it. My only problem is that the wheels are not rubber, so it can become stuck on uneven concrete, but it is light enough to lift it over any bumps. Overall, I would highly recommend this stroller as well as any other Chicco product!
Becca E.
Farmington, UT
I LOVE this stroller!! This stroller has 3 different ways you can use it from newborns to toddlers. If you have a Chicco infant car seat, it can click in to the stroller for perfect translation for a baby. We love the adjustable handle that works for parents of all heights. It folds down super easy and you can do it one handed. I love the adjustable seat back so if your baby falls asleep, it can recline. The sun shade is huge and covers baby almost completely. I love that the back wheel locks are connected so locking and unlocking is super easy. It has cup holders for both baby and mom. The ride is super smooth and we have loved this stroller!
Jordan W.
Crestview, FL
Great stroller. It folds easily with one hand and stands on its own when it is folded. It is super smooth to push around and very easy to steer. It has easy locking brakes which you step on or pull up with your toe to engage and disengage them. The canopy has a clear window so you can look down on your child with the shade out. It also has a heigh adjustable handle, which is wonderful for us since hubby is significantly taller. And the under basket has tons of storage! We are so glad that we got this stroller and absolutely love it!
Eve M.
Fayetteville, NC
This stroller is amazing! I searched tons of reviews when looking for a stroller system for my baby. This one came highly rated and I completely see why. It is light weight, easy to set up and fold down, and maneuvers great. I know a lot of people who hate the 4 wheel strollers but this one pushes easier than a lot of 3 wheel joggers i have tried.
Tiara W.
Portland , OR
The Bravo stroller by chicco is a well made stroller. I like how it’s light weight but sturdy. I’ve had mine for a couple years now and it’s still in awesome condition! I like how it folds up from the middle and you can adjust the stroller handle to the height you like I also love that the babies stroller clicks right into this stroller as well so you don’t have to worry about your newborn or smaller baby sitting in this awkwardly. Highly recommend if you want a quality stroller.
Tiffany R.
San Diego, CA
I love this travel system. I got it with my son and the stroller had everything we wanted and for the price it’s really affordable. We love that the Car seat, car seat base and stroller would grow with him. Comes with a parent console, Big basket space and can be just frame with car seat and then you can add the fabric seat later. Really easy to spot clean. When I found out I was pregnant with my second I got really sad that I would have to give this stroller up since it can’t be converted to a double stroller. I tried to get him to like the Bravo for 2 but he did not like it. I had to for 3 years and not once did it give me any problems. Folds up easy, doesn’t take up that much trunk space. The only thing I had to buy separate was the snack tray. They didn’t offer that in 2014 when I bought it but now the new models come with it. Highly recommend this stroller!
Kourtney S.
Lutz, FL
This is the best single stroller in my opinion. It is lightweight, easy to navigate, and it folds open & close so easily. I can easily pic it up with one hand and it stores upright. I love that my infant car seat (Chicco Keyfit30) fits into it with the adaptor and that the adaptor comes with the stroller and is easily removed once baby can sit up in the stroller. I only wish it came with a snack tray.
Katy J.
Camarillo, CA
Love this stroller! We got it for our first baby as a baby shower gift and we don’t know what we’d do without it. Its compatible with the Chicco Key Fit 30 car seat and it easily clicks in and out. It also has a handle under the seat that you easily pull up on and the whole stroller collapses so you can easily store it or put it in the trunk of your car! It’s durable, functional, and great for baby!
Madeline L.
Magalia, CA
I spent a ridiculous amount of time researching strollers and car seats and I kept coming back to Chicco. We’ve had this stroller for a while now and it’s by far the lightest and most user friendly stroller I’ve ever used. It folds easily and you only need one hand to fold it, and it has FOUR cup holders which is wonderful, and ton of space in the basket under the seat. The seat fully reclines so your child can sleep. Highly recommend!
Briana I.
I got this stroller w/ matching infant car seat. I liked how I could click the car seat into the stroller. It’s Lightweight which makes it easy to fold & carry when you’re putting it away. this stroller is convenient for your child to grow with it. The only thing I don’t like is the wheels- I wouldn’t recommend this if you’re someone who wants to take your child on long walks outdoors.
Nichi M.
Larkspur, CA
How flat does the back of the stroller portion lay down?
Rachel F.
Plano, TX
Does the stroller take up a lot of room in your trunk? And is it heavy/bulky to lug in and out of a small SUV? I have a Honda CR-V.