BY CHICCO #4 in Strollers

Bravo! For Versatility
For older babies and toddlers, Bravo® features a multi-position reclining backrest, five-point harness, child tray with two cup holders, and large adjustable canopy. For younger babies, Bravo® accepts all KeyFit® and Fit2® infant car seats with click-in attachment via the child tray.

Bravo! For a Removable Seat
The stroller seat and backrest detach easily in one piece, along with the canopy, leaving behind a lightweight frame carrier for the car seat. It's just as easy to reattach so older babies can switch between car seat and stroller.

Bravo! For a Smart Fold
When it's time to close the stroller, the seat cushion lifts to expose a fold handle. The handle engages easily with one hand, activating the fold and simultaneously rotating the front wheels inward to keep the stroller standing for easier maneuvering and storage. Once the stroller is closed, the fold handle doubles as a carry handle.

Bravo! For Convenience
Full suspension and front swivels make it easy to maintain a smooth ride in every configuration. One-touch brakes keep the stroller in place when parked. A height-adjustable push handle, parent tray with two cup holders, and large storage basket provide added convenience for mom or dad.

• Innovative fold/carry handle for a one-hand, free-standing quick fold
  • Accepts all KeyFit®, KeyFit® 30, and Fit2® car seats with click-in attachment
  • Detachable stroller seat/canopy leave behind a lightweight car seat carrier
  • Includes child tray with 2 cup holders
  • Multi-position reclining seat for added comfort
  • Large, adjustable canopy provides shade from the sun
  • Parent tray with two cup holders and storage compartment
  • Padded push-handle with 3 height positions
  • All-wheel suspension and front swivels for a smooth ride
  • One-touch, linked rear brakes for parking
  • Large storage basket

Usage:
For Children up to 50 lbs

Care and Maintenance:
Hand wash fabrics in cold water, no bleach, drip dry. Periodically wipe plastic or metal parts clean with a soft damp cloth; towel dry.

• How flat does the back of the stroller portion lay down? 2 Answers
  • Does the stroller take up a lot of room in your trunk? An...2 Answers
Tessa L.
Pasadena, CA
Purchased at: Amazon
This is a really nice, well made stroller. I got this before my daughter was born and it took a while for her to be able to use it but once she was big enough we used it constantly. This stroller is really only good on sidewalks and pave roads but we walked almost 2 miles a day with this and it's still holding up well. This stroller is also great for taking to the store because the basket comes out far enough that you can balance a shopping basket on it perfectly. I've used a lot of strollers but this one is definitely the easiest to open and close. I also like that you can raise or lower the handle in case your partner is significantly taller or shorter than you. The only thing I wasn't a fan of is that the seat of the stroller itself isn't especially well cushioned so I think it would get pretty uncomfortable for long periods of time.
Laura C.
Ashland, MA
Purchased at: Target
This stroller has made my life so much easier . It folds in half in two seconds - it’s not heavy - andddddd the gate seat just clicks right in . We love it and I couldn’t imagine not having one . It’s so easy to push and has storage under as well . Love love love it !
Mae f.
Modesto
I got this for my daughter and she loves it. we love it too.Its easy to use and easy to put away. I like that it is easy to navigate and although it is a little bit heavy for me since im a petite. Pushing and pulling it is not a problem
Jennifer K.
Ft Wainwright, AK
Purchased at: buybuy BABY
I absolutely love my Chicco bravo stroller. My baby, sits in there comfortably and I love that you can move the back of the seat in case baby wants to lay down or sit up and see the world! Thank you for a great product!
Ashley T.
Uniontown
The Chicco Bravo is just, okay. It was the first stroller we purchased, and now compared to other strollers it doesn't quite hold up. It's good for a basic stroller, but it's very flimsy. It doesn't seem to have been built well. The reason we decided to get rid of it was because when we would sit my daughter upright in it, sometimes the latch would let go and she would fall back into the recline position. I was afraid this could eventually harm her with the force in which she would fall backwards. The plastic buckles are also very cumbersome and not of good quality.
Laetitia B.
Kearns, UT
Purchased at: Target
Got this for my newborn after doing extensive research and it is so worth it.It is easy to pop open and close.It fits nicely in the back of my sedan and I love how durable everything looks.
Kailey E.
Mount Pleasant
This stroller was so handy when my daughter was born to be able to click the car seat directly into it. The ride is very smooth. I would recommend this travel system to anyone.
Jillian B.
Palmer
The Chicco Bravo is lightweight and manueverable. It has plenty of storage for parents and baby, and the seat height is easily adjustable for the little one. It's best feature, by far, is it's folding system. By pulling up on the handle located under the child's seat, the entire stroller folds completely in half for quick storage. It fits easily in the trunk or rear of the car and takes up considerably less space when folded than other strollers on the market. All around great product!
Rahshea C.
Atlanta
This Chicco stroller is light weight, easy to fold down and comfortable for baby!  I love that the seat reclines back so I was able to start using it with my infant very early!  Overall I am pleased with the design and ease of use!  My primary concern would be durability as it doesn't necessarily feel like the most durable option on the market, and the ride could be smoother.  We have already incurred little dents in the wheels from outdoor usage.  Overall I've been using this stroller for two months and I am satisfied with the product!  I absolutely love the keyfit car seat it came bundled with!
Whitney V.
Okeechobee, FL
I love this stroller! I have another “top brand” stroller that just doesn’t compare. The basket is large and carries tons of stuff. It is easy to maneuver and fold.
Nichi M.
Larkspur, CA
How flat does the back of the stroller portion lay down?
Rachel F.
Plano, TX
Does the stroller take up a lot of room in your trunk? And is it heavy/bulky to lug in and out of a small SUV? I have a Honda CR-V.

Amazon