BY CHICCO #7 in Strollers

Bravo! For Versatility
For older babies and toddlers, Bravo® features a multi-position reclining backrest, five-point harness, child tray with two cup holders, and large adjustable canopy. For younger babies, Bravo® accepts all KeyFit® and Fit2® infant car seats with click-in attachment via the child tray.

Bravo! For a Removable Seat
The stroller seat and backrest detach easily in one piece, along with the canopy, leaving behind a lightweight frame carrier for the car seat. It's just as easy to reattach so older babies can switch between car seat and stroller.

Bravo! For a Smart Fold
When it's time to close the stroller, the seat cushion lifts to expose a fold handle. The handle engages easily with one hand, activating the fold and simultaneously rotating the front wheels inward to keep the stroller standing for easier maneuvering and storage. Once the stroller is closed, the fold handle doubles as a carry handle.

Bravo! For Convenience
Full suspension and front swivels make it easy to maintain a smooth ride in every configuration. One-touch brakes keep the stroller in place when parked. A height-adjustable push handle, parent tray with two cup holders, and large storage basket provide added convenience for mom or dad.

• Innovative fold/carry handle for a one-hand, free-standing quick fold
  • Accepts all KeyFit®, KeyFit® 30, and Fit2® car seats with click-in attachment
  • Detachable stroller seat/canopy leave behind a lightweight car seat carrier
  • Includes child tray with 2 cup holders
  • Multi-position reclining seat for added comfort
  • Large, adjustable canopy provides shade from the sun
  • Parent tray with two cup holders and storage compartment
  • Padded push-handle with 3 height positions
  • All-wheel suspension and front swivels for a smooth ride
  • One-touch, linked rear brakes for parking
  • Large storage basket

Usage:
For Children up to 50 lbs

Care and Maintenance:
Hand wash fabrics in cold water, no bleach, drip dry. Periodically wipe plastic or metal parts clean with a soft damp cloth; towel dry.

• How flat does the back of the stroller portion lay down? 2 Answers
  • Does the stroller take up a lot of room in your trunk? An...2 Answers
Sasha A.
Seattle
After using it for 1.5 years i can tell that i will buy another one for my next baby. Biggest complaint: you cant elevate the leg part so the baby can lay down completely in it. I often put my baby to slip on the backyard for a day nap, and i can tell adjustble footrest would make it much more comfortable for a baby to sleep. Also the fabrics are not removable!!!!!! This is insane, my stroller is so dirty after so many snacks, etc. It's disgusting. Now I'm waiting for a warm weather so i can wash it outside. As it is too dirty to even bring inside the house. The removable tray is silly and bulky I've removed it completely after we switched to a convertible car seat and it is no longer needed to attache infant car seat. The front wheels are rotates around itself even when you push the stroller just straight back and forth, making it harder to maneuver, it also makes silly plastiky noise when pushing it, like it's a cheap $100 stroller. I wish I new what features to look for when shopping for a stroller.
Tessa L.
Pasadena, CA
Purchased at: Amazon
This is a really nice, well made stroller. I got this before my daughter was born and it took a while for her to be able to use it but once she was big enough we used it constantly. This stroller is really only good on sidewalks and pave roads but we walked almost 2 miles a day with this and it's still holding up well. This stroller is also great for taking to the store because the basket comes out far enough that you can balance a shopping basket on it perfectly. I've used a lot of strollers but this one is definitely the easiest to open and close. I also like that you can raise or lower the handle in case your partner is significantly taller or shorter than you. The only thing I wasn't a fan of is that the seat of the stroller itself isn't especially well cushioned so I think it would get pretty uncomfortable for long periods of time.
Carly C.
Annandale, VA
Purchased at: Target
I love this stroller! We have the chicco key fit and this snaps right into this stroller with ease. It collapses so it’s easy to put in the trunk. It has 2 cup holders and a storage thing on the bottom. I also like that it can be used as a regular stroller too. Also when pushing the stroller it moves with ease. It’s a little pricey but I believe it is worth it!
Laura C.
Boston, Ma
Purchased at: Target
This stroller has made my life so much easier . It folds in half in two seconds - it’s not heavy - andddddd the gate seat just clicks right in . We love it and I couldn’t imagine not having one . It’s so easy to push and has storage under as well . Love love love it !
Mae f.
Modesto
I got this for my daughter and she loves it. we love it too.Its easy to use and easy to put away. I like that it is easy to navigate and although it is a little bit heavy for me since im a petite. Pushing and pulling it is not a problem
Brittany C.
Cumberland
Light weight. Folds easy for storage but made on the cheaper side. Takes apart easily for washing but the straps could not be detached for future growth of the child and didn’t like that you couldn’t prop up the leg part for when they are smaller.
Ventura G.
Killeen, TX
This troller is awesome because you can take all the parts off and basically leave it just the structure and put your infant car seat in it if you have the new born car seat and when your baby gets bigger you out it all back on.
Ashley T.
Uniontown
The Chicco Bravo is just, okay. It was the first stroller we purchased, and now compared to other strollers it doesn't quite hold up. It's good for a basic stroller, but it's very flimsy. It doesn't seem to have been built well. The reason we decided to get rid of it was because when we would sit my daughter upright in it, sometimes the latch would let go and she would fall back into the recline position. I was afraid this could eventually harm her with the force in which she would fall backwards. The plastic buckles are also very cumbersome and not of good quality.
Brianna F.
I love this stroller. The car seat clicks right into it very easily, it has a very smooth ride and pushes nicely. I recommend this stroller if you’re not wanting to spend a small fortune on a stroller.
Jessica R.
Purchased at: Target
I love this stroller. Carrier connects super easily for infants. It collapses easily for stowing and unfold in a snap. Steers great, even one-handed, and can hold a lot of shopping bags 🤣
Nichi M.
Larkspur, CA
How flat does the back of the stroller portion lay down?
Rachel F.
Plano, TX
Does the stroller take up a lot of room in your trunk? And is it heavy/bulky to lug in and out of a small SUV? I have a Honda CR-V.

Amazon