Chicco Baby Stroller w/ Car Seat:  Cortina KeyFit uploaded by Diamond H.
Chicco Baby Stroller w/ Car Seat:  Cortina KeyFit

Chicco Baby Stroller w/ Car Seat: Cortina KeyFit

BY CHICCO

This chicco travel system is anchored by the cortina stroller, a full-featured aluminum ride with plenty of creature comforts for both baby and you. Full suspension means smooth strolling, full memory recline means comfortable convenience, amazing colors and patterns with italian design means you re always stepping out in style. Completing this travel system is the keyfit infant car seat. One of the easiest infant car seat to install correctly, the chicco keyfit combines ease of use with elegant design. Put together, it s a marriage made in heaven: the cortina travel system. see more...

Chicco Baby Stroller w/ Car Seat:  Cortina KeyFit
Chicco Baby Stroller w/ Car Seat: Cortina KeyFit
  • "My husband and I chose this travel system (in a different color) while I was pregnant with our daughter who is now 1 year." in 14 reviews
Drea T.
Grand prairie, TX
We had this in the azure color. The seat was very light weight, and very user friendly to clip into the car base and into the stroller. I loved that the stroller had such a large basket area underneath for supplies or to put my purse in. The adjustable handle was great too since I am 5'10 and most of the other strollers we looked at were clearly made for shorter people- I didn't feel like I was hunching down to push it. The one hand open/ close was essential. All the pieces to the system were easy to clean.
I would definitely recommend this system and or buy it again if we have more children.
Tennille F.
Petersburg, NE
Chicco is seriously the best and only brand car seat i'll purchase! It's so versatile and always meets my expectations! In fact, it's the brand most car seat technicians recommend and it goes all the way down to 4lbs and up to 30/35 depending on which specific seat you purchase. I love it and think it's WELL worth the money. What's better than piece of mind for your child's safety?
Cynthia V.
La Feria , TX
I absolutely love my Chicco travel system! I purchased mine at Babies'r'us in a teal/green/and gray color. I get so many compliments. It is very sturdy and easy to use. I couldn't have chosen a better travel system.
MIRIAM C.
Gladstone, OR
Chose this car seat with seeing there were great ratings on it. So far I would definitely agree! My daughter is bigger than a lot her age at 3 months, and would not fit in other car seats. This car seat was perfect! They have great customer service for online shopping and got safely to my house being shipped! I have comfort in knowing this us the right car seat for my baby. The stroller works great and is durable too! Easy to use!
Britney D.
Louisville, KY
This stroller worked great for out family. There were a few small cosmetic issues, but nothing that kept the stroller from performing they way it should have. We received this as a gift from our shower and fingers crossed we can use it with our new baby, it's been in the basement for 4 years! :/
Amy G.
Sebastian, FL
We purchased this travel set after going back and forth between it and a cheaper well known brand travel set. In the end the Chicco won out and I am glad that it did. It is a easy to push, folds up quickly and is fairly compact for a full sized stroller once it is folded. The stroller seat reclines completely flat, which is VERY hard to find on a stroller these days unless you are looking at the VERY high end models and even then not all of them offer it. The ease of just taking your sleeping infant in the car seat from the car and putting the seat right into the stroller is a life saver! My advice? If you are looking for the features of a high end stroller without all the cost..buy the Chicco! if you are torn between buying the chicco or spending less money and getting a cheaper travel system.. buy the chicco you won't regret it!
Brittany H.
Newton, NC
Mega Parent Expert
I received this travel system from my baby shower. I picked out a different color (since I was having a little girl) The color I chose was pink and grey. I love this travel system. It was super easy to use. The car seat just clicked right into the base. I didn't have to worry about buckling the car seat in every time I used it I was able to leave the base in my car at all times. We purchased another base for my husbands car so we would not have to worry about buying another car seat. The seat was easy to carry by hand. The seat also fits right into the stroller which was a plus when she was little because if she was sleeping or it was cold outside I would just get the carrier out and put it right in the stroller. The stroller has a storage bin underneath for more room. It has plenty of cup holders. Easy to handle on my own.
Amamda W.
I love this stroller more than the high end brand I started with. It's light weight and easy to fold, which with a screaming baby is key for me. I also love the big compartment on the bottom
Jamie A.
La Palma, CA
Best stroller hands down for my first born! We got the color grey and red and we love it for my baby boy! The removable padding for the car seat is perfect when you are transporting a newborn home because it cushions his/her head and body. After six months of using this stroller, we are still discovering all it's handy features like the flip down sun visor that flips down covering baby as he sits face forward in the stroller. All the cup holders are handy for parents and kids. Love this stroller and car seat!
Ashly T.
Bought this travel system after a long search. It had everything I was looking for in a stroller travel system . I needed something that I could easily use by myself since I would be the one taking my baby along to run errands etc. To start off its easy to set up, it's stylish, and overall safe. The best part is that the car seat clicks into the stroller it's super convenient! The car seat itself it very light compared to others on the market. I would recommend this product to any paren't looking for a travel system!
Gypsy  L.
Had anyone tried the new Chicco jogging stroller?
Elena R.
Edinburg, TX
Mega Parent Expert
Is this better than the chicco jogging stroller. And how easy is it to attach the car seat to the stroller?