Chicco Activ3™ Jogging Stroller uploaded by Ashley J.Chicco Activ3™ Jogging Stroller uploaded by Karissa W.Chicco Activ3™ Jogging Stroller uploaded by Renee A.

BY CHICCO

The versatile design of the Chicco Activ3 Jogging Stroller combines the functionality of a stylish everyday stroller and a sporty jogging stroller. Removable arm bar allows you to directly attach KeyFit infant car seats to create a complete travel system.

• Chicco Activ3 Jogging Stroller is ideal for parents with an active lifestyle thanks to its versatile utility as an everyday stroller and a sporty fitness jogger
  • Not suitable for children 0-6 months of age
  • Removable arm bar allows you to directly attach Chicco KeyFit infant car seats (sold separately) without the need for adaptors to allow newborn use and create a complete travel system
  • Supports children from 6 months up to 50 lb.
  • Stroller weight: 26.5 lb.
  • Unfolded dimensions: 47.5" L x 25" W x 42" H
  • Adjustable 5-point safety harness
  • Forward-facing seat design
  • 4-position reclining seat
  • Folds easily with one hand into a standing fold for the garage, or a flat fold for the car trunk
  • Hand-operated handlebar height adjustment
  • Lightweight aluminum frame
  • Premium, water resistant fabrics
  • Hand-activated rear wheel parking brakes
  • Hand-operated locking front swivel wheel
  • Rear-wheel FlexCore suspension can be adjusted with a simple toe tap
  • No-maintenance, never-flat performance tires
  • Quick release wheels for maximum space-saving storage
  • Easy to clean
  • Full coverage, extendable canopy with tinted peek-a-boo window
  • Large under-seat storage basket
  • Parent tray with bottle holders
  • Assembly required
  • Imported

• Does anyone use this as their everyday stroller/travel sy...2 Answers
Anna H.
Banning, CA
Review for: Chicco Activ3 Jogging Stroller Polaris more...
My husband and I love this stroller! For one, it has rubber tires which are very important for a jogging stroller. Two, it has shocks and you can change the two modes from more of a flat surface to rugged surfaces. Three, this stroller goes great on an incline without any fuss and. It the dreaded extra weight. Four, it fits any chicco car seat on it for the on the go or the baby is sleeping. In all, this stroller is great to tKe everywhere from shopping to Disneyland. You will not be disappointed.
Leigh V.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Love this jogger! Great on any terrain, easy to fold and relatively light weight considering it is a jogging stoller. I also really like that the handle bar adjust for different heights and can fold completely down. My only complaint is the front wheel sticks out pretty far.
Christine W.
Atlanta
I absolutely loved this stroller. The only thing I don’t like about jogging strollers in general is that they’re usually a bit heavy and clunky to transport, and this was no exception. However, it was the smoothest riding stroller and rolled like a dream, whether on flat or rough terrain. Also, my son always hated strollers when he was little, even as a baby, and this was the only one he actually sat still in and enjoyed. I’m sure he’d give it 5 stars too.
Ashley W.
Fort Bragg
Purchased at: buybuy BABY
I highly recommend this stroller. I love the huge canopy, the ability to lock and unlock the front wheel while jogging, the removable tires for easy storage in small trunks, the rubber tires that don’t need air! Perfect and low maintenance! I have pushed for 10 mile runs and like it more than my BOB! Highly recommend to anyone
Samantha A.
Havelock, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Review for: Chicco Activ3 Jogging Stroller Polaris more...
My favorite jogging stroller! The quality of the seat has withstood two toddlers and the California desert heat! The back left tire constantly blows, but I sincerely doubt that is due to the product itself - most likely user error. Overall, this is the best jogger I have owned for the price!
Brianna N.
Purchased at: Target
This stroller is my ride or die. It can do anything. I dont hesitate wondering if it can get through qny door or through any terrain. I wish they made it in a double!
Janelle S.
Hummelstown, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Review for: Other more...
I love this stroller. It’s easy to use and maneuver. Works great on flat and bumpy surfaces. I love that the breaks are at the handle rather than at my feet. It makes it much easier to park the stroller when you’re in a hurry.
Ashley J.
Valdosta , GA
Review for: Chicco Activ3 Jogging Stroller Polaris more...
We were actually gifted another chicco stroller and traded for this one. We are so pleased. Not only were we able to use our infant carried with it due to its key fit compatibility but it has been through numerous walks and jogs in addition to two 5ks and one 10k. Even with all the use it still has PLENTY of life left in it. I think it will last until our little guy doesn’t want to ride anymore!
Karissa W.
Cavalier, ND
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I absolutely love my Activ3 and so does my son. I used it from the day he was born. I have a Keyfit 30 car seat and it clicks easily into the stroller without having to purchase any extra equipment. I live off a gravel road so a stroller that handles well on gravel and isn't too bumpy was my main concern. This stroller has shocks to help for a smooth ride. The wheels are also basically unpopable so I don't have to worry about a flat tire when we hit rocks. I take the stroller off roading often as well and have no issues. The stroller recommends keeping baby in infant seat in stroller until 6 months; however, my son has been able to sit up since 3 months so I switched him over then. The straps allowed me to properly strap him in. The stroller is kind of spendy but I called Chicco and asked if they had any colors they were discontinuing. Instead of the $299 regular price they sold me a red one for $179!
Renee A.
Columbus, IN
My mother in law purchased this for us because she had bought us the Keyfit 30. My little guy was born in October and it hadn't fully gotten cold yet so we were able to just click the car seat into the stroller and go for some strolls. It was great! Now that we are just using the stroller for the stroller itself, it's still been great. It has 'shocks', me and my fiancé call them and they make it great on bumpy sidewalks. The seat lays down pretty flat and the extended sun shade is great when little one falls asleep out and about. My only complaint would be it can be a little bulkier in smaller stores.
Melanie M.
Covington, KY
Does anyone use this as their everyday stroller/travel system with car seat as well as a jogger? If anyone does do you find it bulky to navigate errands (supermarkets, walking in town)?