Chicco Activ3 Jogging Stroller uploaded by Karissa W.Chicco Activ3 Jogging Stroller uploaded by Renee A.

BY CHICCO

The chicco activ3 jogging stroller is the ideal combination of a stylish everyday stroller and a fitness jogger. Your active lifestyle now has the perfect stroller solution. Designed to accommodate children from 6 months old through 50 lbs, in the comfort of its premium, weatherproof fabrics. A full coverage extendable canopy, multi-position reclining seat, and adjustable 5-point harness offer a comfortable and secure environment for baby's earliest adventures. The activ3 includes a removable arm bar designed specifically to attach #1 rated chicco keyfit infant car seats. An ample basket, parent tray, and swiveling front wheel make... see more...

• Does anyone use this as their everyday stroller/travel sy...2 Answers
Leigh V.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Love this jogger! Great on any terrain, easy to fold and relatively light weight considering it is a jogging stoller. I also really like that the handle bar adjust for different heights and can fold completely down. My only complaint is the front wheel sticks out pretty far.
Christine W.
Atlanta
I absolutely loved this stroller. The only thing I don’t like about jogging strollers in general is that they’re usually a bit heavy and clunky to transport, and this was no exception. However, it was the smoothest riding stroller and rolled like a dream, whether on flat or rough terrain. Also, my son always hated strollers when he was little, even as a baby, and this was the only one he actually sat still in and enjoyed. I’m sure he’d give it 5 stars too.
Janelle S.
Hummelstown, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love this stroller. It’s easy to use and maneuver. Works great on flat and bumpy surfaces. I love that the breaks are at the handle rather than at my feet. It makes it much easier to park the stroller when you’re in a hurry.
Karissa W.
Cavalier, ND
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I absolutely love my Activ3 and so does my son. I used it from the day he was born. I have a Keyfit 30 car seat and it clicks easily into the stroller without having to purchase any extra equipment. I live off a gravel road so a stroller that handles well on gravel and isn't too bumpy was my main concern. This stroller has shocks to help for a smooth ride. The wheels are also basically unpopable so I don't have to worry about a flat tire when we hit rocks. I take the stroller off roading often as well and have no issues. The stroller recommends keeping baby in infant seat in stroller until 6 months; however, my son has been able to sit up since 3 months so I switched him over then. The straps allowed me to properly strap him in. The stroller is kind of spendy but I called Chicco and asked if they had any colors they were discontinuing. Instead of the $299 regular price they sold me a red one for $179!
Renee A.
Columbus, IN
My mother in law purchased this for us because she had bought us the Keyfit 30. My little guy was born in October and it hadn't fully gotten cold yet so we were able to just click the car seat into the stroller and go for some strolls. It was great! Now that we are just using the stroller for the stroller itself, it's still been great. It has 'shocks', me and my fiancé call them and they make it great on bumpy sidewalks. The seat lays down pretty flat and the extended sun shade is great when little one falls asleep out and about. My only complaint would be it can be a little bulkier in smaller stores.
Kate S.
Prague, OK
I love this stroller! I got mine at Babies R Us so the color is different but same principle. It is so easy to use and clean. I have used it everyday this year and there hasn't been a tear yet! It also fits easily in my Nissan Altima trunk.
Erika P.
Pomona, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I really wanted to like this stroller. I took it on a few runs but the front wheel had a wobble that got worse with each jogging session.
Other than that I loved that its comparability with the keyfit 30 car seat and the large basket. The water and pocket for keys were really good. I Never had a problem w them falling out
Selena d.
#1 workout item because sometimes my son won't take a nap so I'll take him for a run, and we'll stop at the park, he'll fall asleep on our way home and I can get some work in with some Zumba.
Megan A.
Hugo, MN
Love love love this stroller! It is my favorite. I was so sad when I needed to get rid of it to buy a double. I almost cried. It's such a great stroller.
Marie P.
Love the ease of use and durability of the stroller. I have not used specifically for running but it has been great for other adventures
Melanie M.
Covington, KY
Does anyone use this as their everyday stroller/travel system with car seat as well as a jogger? If anyone does do you find it bulky to navigate errands (supermarkets, walking in town)?