Chicco 360 Hook-On Highchair - Scarlet

by Chicco

Designed in Italy, Chicco's 360-degree rotating hook-on chair has an innovative seat that locks in 6 positions for happy and interactive mealtimes. Rotate toward you to feed baby face to face; rotate to any of the three positions in the back to let baby interact with the rest of the room; rotate toward the table for regular mealtime. Snap-on serving tray provides a neat and clean surface for meals at home or away. Washable fabric seat pad and dishwasher-safe tray make clean up easy. Rubber grips clamp to table quickly and securely, navigating table skirts up to 5.25" thick. With a compact fold and deluxe carry bag, the Chicco 360 is great for picnics, restaurants or the grandparents! Features Include Innovative seat locks in 6 positions Snap on serving tray  Hand-washable fabric seat pad  Dishwasher-safe tray Compact fold Deluxe carry bag Rubber table clamps for quick and secure attachment negotiates table skirting up to 5.25" thick Usage: The 360 is designed for children up to 37 pounds. Use only on tables 0.75 to 1.5 inches thick. Do not use on glass table tops, loose table tops, table leaves, card tables, single pedestal tables, or with tablecloths or placemats. Care and Maintenance: Hand wash in cold water and mild detergent, no bleach, drip dry. Periodically wipe plastic or metal parts clean with a  damp cloth and mild soap; towel dry.

What is the weight capacity on this ? Doesn't look secure makes me feel scared for babies !!
Start your review of Chicco 360 Hook-On Highchair - Scarlet!
Taryn F.
Cumberland , MD
I loved this for my son! I could take it almost everywhere we went to eat. It is so study also! I never once had a problem with this product!
ella V.
My husband really wanted these for our twins. I love that they’re washable, they have a tray, they rotate, and they come with a traveling bag. They are annoying to constantly hook onto tables at different places, and are annoying to snap back together after washing.
Jessica S.
Chandler, AZ
This high chair is the best, it's so sturdy! I love having my son right at the table with us. We've used it since he's been able to eat. He is now 1 1/2 and we still use it, and will be able to for quite some time
galdina R.
Fresno, CA
I love this hook on high chair I didn't get a chance to use it for my kids but my nephew's did and they love their high chair and sit in the table and eat .
Stella G.
Liverpool, Merseyside
Chicco 360 Hook-On Highchair - Scarlet uploaded by Stella G.
This is excellent high chair to have. Expensive but worth it. The baby can use for long period. The best thing about it is to be 360• , so you can turn the chair towards the direction you wish. The only bad thing is the heavy weight, you can’t carry all the time.
Chata R.
11,903 reviews
La marca es excelente he usado algunos de los productos y la recomiendo es bastante bueno y además tiene gran variedad
Morgan A.
Loved! Our son was able to eat and feel like part of the family during dinner time. I was nervous about the extra weight on the table though