BY CHICCO

You can feed your baby from any angle with this rotating hook-on chair from chicco. The hook-on high chair rotates a full 360 and locks in 6 different positions. It has a snap-on tray that's dishwasher safe and a machine-washable fabric seat pad. Plus, this innovative baby chair has rubber grip clamps to keep it securely on any table up to 5.5" thick. Great for travel, the hook-on baby chair folds up into a compact carry bag. see more...

Jessica S.
Chandler, AZ
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This high chair is the best, it's so sturdy!
I love having my son right at the table with us.
We've used it since he's been able to eat.
He is now 1 1/2 and we still use it, and will be able to for quite some time
galdina r.
FRESNO, CA
I love this hook on high chair I didn't get a chance to use it for my kids but my nephew's did and they love their high chair and sit in the table and eat .
Taryn F.
Cumberland , MD
I loved this for my son! I could take it almost everywhere we went to eat. It is so study also! I never once had a problem with this product!
Morgan A.
Loved! Our son was able to eat and feel like part of the family during dinner time. I was nervous about the extra weight on the table though
Kassandra  R.
Chula Vista , Ca
What is the weight capacity on this ? Doesn't look secure makes me feel scared for babies !!