Chicago White Sox Baseball Team

by Chicago White Sox

How is the pigment fall out?
How many World Series has the white socks won
Does anyone tailgate?
Start your review of Chicago White Sox Baseball Team!
How would you rate this product?
I've grown up a White Sox fan and am from the Chicago area. The White Sox will always be my team!
Rochester, MN
1,206 reviews
NOt Chicago raised but I love the Chicago White Sox Baseball Team! They are so fun to watch play!
Kenosha, WI
Win or lose, the games are always a good time! Tickets are well-priced and the fans are great!
McHenry , IL
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Born and raised in Chicago and a fan of the official team of Chicago, the Chicago White Sox.
Murfreesboro, TN
I love the white sox. I went to one of their games a couple years ago and it was so much fun.
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
I love seeing them in Chicago! They're exciting to watch and a great team all together!
Schererville , IN
Is it summer yet? I need to catch a game with the family and get some Sox nachos!
Palos Heights, IL
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Always been a fan and nothing will ever change that! Southside reppin chicago!!!
White Sox are my team!! I always enjoy watching them play. They are a fun team!
White Sox are my team!! I always enjoy watching them play. They are a fun team!
Alsip, IL
I grew up as a Sox fan and I'll always be a fan for life!
I grew up as a Sox fan and I'll always be a fan for life!