Chicago White Sox Baseball Team uploaded by Erika O.Chicago White Sox Baseball Team uploaded by Jamillah C.

BY CHICAGO WHITE SOX

Addison C.
Monticello , IN
I love the White SOX! I have been a fan for years. I just enjoy going to all the games with my family and friends. We go every year, at least once a year! Great park, great food
fernanda m.
Yo no soy fanática de los Chicago sox aún que vivo en Chicago y en el sur no le voy a los sox muchos me preguntan por que pero en si yo solo les digo que la única razón es por que nunca e teñido la oportunidad de mirar los jugar pero ay personas que les gusta como juegan y Talves algún día iré a ver los jugar tannn.
Victoria T.
The 2013 White Sox may be one of the worst teams, but overall I'm a fan. I love going to Chicago for White Sox games. US Cellular may be on the south side, but getting there is very easy (I live in SW Wisconsin--4 to 4 1/2 hours away). This year every Sunday home game is Family Sunday where parking is $10 & they have different activities through out the ballpark for kids/families. I also hope that my friend who plays for the White Sox AA team the Birmingham Barons gets called up this year!
Jennifer K.
Orland Park, IL
The Chicago White Sox DID NOT start with the Black Sox scandal like another reviewer suggestion, but it is an unfortunately part of the White Sox History.

Beyond the 2005 World Series the White Sox won in 1906 & 1917 whereas the Black Sox Scandal did not take place until they 1919.

For those unfamiliar with the scandal it's when 8 members of the team decided to intentionally lose series to allow the Reds to win the World Series.

Ami p.
I love the White Sox. "Comiskey" or "Sox Park" (lol) is such an awesome sports venue. It is super clean and they have the Fan Zone and a lot of activities for kids. They also have food vendors for as low as $5!! (mid level of stadium - quesadillas that FILL the plate)
Kerri O.
<3 Baseball. Ozzie Guillen has been a fun one to watch managing them. :) I want to visit every pro baseball stadium and this one is still on my list, but hopefully soon I can get out there and hit up them and the cubs. Frank Thomas - favorite white sox.
Amanda C.
San Tan Vly, AZ
Chicago White Sox. This is true Chicago baseball at its finest. I was born and raised in the suburbs as a Sox fan. I no longer live in the area, but I will always remain a loyal fan. Great team for a great game.
Veronica M.
Highland, IN
I grew up a Sox fan and I'll always be a fan for life! I went to one game back in 1998 when I was 12 years old and had so much fun. I'd love to go to another one.
Michael S.
Plano, TX
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
If you are looking for a dynamic team that has a future in the World Series this is your team. Not always center of attention, but usually consistent in winning, this is the silent taker of a future World Series Ring.
Nicole N.
Brookfield, IL
No. Just No. It's all about the Cubs! The sox is an alright team but don't have a lot fans. Go to a game and there are sooo many empty seats. I went once bc I got free tickets. Good game but they are very boring.
Tuss S.
Riverside, CA
Does anyone tailgate?
Deborah Ann N.
Cairo, GA
Does anyone know that the White Sox came to be after the unfortunate Black Sox scandal?
Chelsea J.
Rockford, IL
What side of the city do you rep? SOUTHSIDASSS
Jesus R.
San Elizario, TX
Why isn't their logo white socks?
Alia F.