Chicago White Sox Baseball Team uploaded by Erika O.Chicago White Sox Baseball Team uploaded by Jamillah C.

BY CHICAGO WHITE SOX

fernanda m.
Yo no soy fanática de los Chicago sox aún que vivo en Chicago y en el sur no le voy a los sox muchos me preguntan por que pero en si yo solo les digo que la única razón es por que nunca e teñido la oportunidad de mirar los jugar pero ay personas que les gusta como juegan y Talves algún día iré a ver los jugar tannn.
Eric H.
Gilbert, AZ
Been a fan for 49 years. Grew up by the park, went to hundreds of games in my life. I like baseball in general, but, this is my team.
Jordan F.
Fort Hood, TX
Fitspiration Expert
This is an ok franchise. They have a beautiful stadium and tickets aren't too expensive. I have been a few times when I was in town.
Yolanda S.
Waco
Fitspiration Expert
WOW MY GRANDSONS LOVE PLAYING BASEBALL I LIKE THIS WHITE SOCK JACKET ITS COOL LOVE THE DESIGN I KNOW THEY WOULD WEAR IT NICE
Allison N.
Nashville, TN
I love the white sox. I went to one of their games a couple years ago and it was so much fun.
Kelly P.
Shingle Spgs, CA
If I root for Chicago, it's always for the cubs. But why not pick a team that is more likely to win a world series?
Kayla W.
Glassboro, NJ
But the Phillies are better!!!
Drew M.
White Pigeon, MI
The White Sox are a great team!
Tuss S.
RIVERSIDE, CA
New to the area and this is my team now!
Michelle N.
Aurora, IL
You can put it on the board.....yeah!!!!!

Best baseball team EVER & I love the kids club they have. For free they'll send a package with stickers, shoelaces, tattoos, etc......and you can pay a nice price for a bit more (tshirt, ticket, etc....) I can't wait for baseball to start.....then I know summer is coming soon!
Tuss S.
RIVERSIDE, CA
Does anyone tailgate?
Deborah Ann N.
Cairo, GA
Does anyone know that the White Sox came to be after the unfortunate Black Sox scandal?
Chelsea J.
Rockford, IL
What side of the city do you rep? SOUTHSIDASSS
Jesus R.
San Elizario, TX
Why isn't their logo white socks?
Alia F.