Chicago Metallic Small Jelly Roll Pan uploaded by Rachel O.

BY CHICAGO METALLIC

Baking like a professional has never been easier with chicago metallic bakeware. this cookie sheet is the perfect size for a batch of cookies. trust that any recipe will be baked perfectly on this cookie sheet. dishwasher safe. see more...

Buy on Target
Malynda C.
Hesperia, Ca
I love this pan. I have 4 of them and use them for just about everything that goes in my oven. They are indispensable and totally awesome! I use parchment or sil-mats with them, that way, they don't have to be washed after every use.
Lindsay J.
Foodie Expert
This is inexpensive to purchase and allows me to make any recipes, mainly rolls and read and biscuits.
Hailee H.
San Diego, CA
This product is great! Cleans easily and my food comes out cooked through evenly. Completely awesome product. I would recommend to friends. Good price and does the job!
humera q.
His cookie sheet is the perfect size for a batch of cookies. trust that any recipe will be baked perfectly on this cookie sheet.
THERESA N.