Chicago Fire
By Chicago Fire
#72 in TV
Krystal P.
Wolcott, CT

Who is your favorite on the show?

Meghan B.
Meghan B.
7 months, 2 weeks ago
Severide ❤
Ashley  L.
Ashley L.
1 year, 5 months ago
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I loved Shay and I miss her so much but my other favorites are definitely Gabby, Slyvi and Kelly!
Alyssa F.
Alyssa F.
1 year, 11 months ago
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
My favorites are Gabby and Severide! I love how Gabby perseveres through whatever is thrown her way, but she can also be headstrong as well. I love how dedicated Severide is to his job and is so charismatic. I didn't think I'd like him at the beginning of the series. I also love when Gabby & Severide team up from time to time!
Michelle C.
Danielle G.
Walnut, IL
3 years, 2 months ago
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Dawson. She is so down to earth.
Asmita S.
Mackenzie L.
Modesto, CA
3 years, 6 months ago
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Severide definitely! Although I wish he would get over this alcoholic stage he's a little out of hand. I hope he cleans it up and doesn't get kicked out of the firehouse.
Heather Y.
Heather Y.
Franklinton, LA
3 years, 6 months ago
I love severide and casey!