Chicago Fire uploaded by Jessica T.Chicago Fire uploaded by Tiffany M.

BY CHICAGO FIRE

• Who's watching ALL of the #ONECHICAGO shows?1 Answers
  • Would you be happier seeing Severide settle down with som...5 Answers
  • Do you think without Shay, the show is missing something?...5 Answers
Chicago Fire
  • "Great show, appropriate for adults and teenagers, good story lines!" in 13 reviews
  • "The Story Lines are Great, Every week I am at the edge of my seat yelling at my TV (I am glad I watch it alone) It tugs at my emotions to." in 8 reviews
  • "Great cast with engaging story lines which go beyond the firefighters fighting fires, but dealing with their personal lives as well. " in 7 reviews
  • "I started watching because there was a connection to Law and Order, I don't remember if it was the same creator, producer, or director." in 6 reviews
  • "This is mine and my husband's favorite show of all time!" in 5 reviews
Brittany H.
I love this show!! It's my favorite!! When I watched the first season on tv, I loved it. My dad even watched it from the beginning and loves it. We watched every episode of every season. I love Dawson and Casey! I also love Kelly! He's so hot! This show needs to have 10 or 12 seasons, that would be awesome! But, I'm sure they won't make it that far since Dawson won't be coming back on the show anymore. :( That's so sad!
Diana G.
Pico Rivera, CA
I love Chicago Fire, I get pretty boring on shows that are slow and no action and this one is quite the opposite from slow it is drama, funny , heartfelt, and action at the same time .I just love love it!
Charlize B.
Dublin, CA
O my Gosh! Where do I even begin? This show is beyond amazing. It has had me in tears too many times to count. Definitely a must watch fro everybody. Great actors and a fantastic storyline based on everyday events and occurances in the life of a fire fighter.
Alexis B.
I watch this every week and I love it and all the people in it. Every episode I feel is different and the cross overs are amazing and you don’t even have to watch the other shows
Janan A.
Fremont
Started watching Chicago fire last year immediately got hook on it. The Plots, the actors, and fires scenes and amazingly well written and it one you can’t miss.
Jessica T.
Modesto, CA
I have watched this show from the beginning. It's my favorite show of all time. I love Jesse Spencer and Taylor Kinney. The entire cast is amazing. There has not been an episode I haven't enjoyed. I have ever season on DVD. My friend and I even dressed up as Lt. Severide and Lt. Casey for Halloween one year. We sent out picture to the cast on twitter and they loved it. They so so interactive on their social media pages which is a huge plus. They really care about their fans. Just the way the best cast in the business should be like!
SueAnn N.
San Tan Vly, AZ
Honestly this has become my favorite tv show since it aired.I am really into real life action,drama and romance and this show has a little bit of all of these. The actors/actresses in this show is honestly top notch. I have quickly become obsessed with all the spinoffs as well. I usually do not buy shows on dvd but this show I purchased without a doubt. If you just try it out you are guaranteed to love it.
Jane C.
Kansas City, MO
My favorite show! I love the story lines and the crossover show with Chicago PD. I can't wait for Chicago MD too. The acting has gotten better and better. Any seen with Taylor Kinney is my favorite! If you haven't watched it definitely check it out!
Jennifer P.
Richmond
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This wasn’t my favorite of the Chicago series. I love Chicago PD, and I enjoyed the first season of med, but I couldn’t even make it all the way through the first season of fire. I wanted to love it, but it just didn’t keep me interested.
Judy C.
chicago, IL
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Such a great show, not only is it filmed in my hometown chicago but the writing and acting is just on point. I love the characters and how much a family they are. They handle the tough situations in a fire and always come back stronger than ever after a tough battle. They always have each other backs in any type of situation and deals with anything together. Its really family driven and well written episodes all the time. Its a show worth watching if your into the drama,suspense and a bit of comedies in some scenes and some loving in others. The show really brings out the city also with street locations. Every ep has such suspense also because theres always some situation that is crucial to telling the story. They also deal with the characters personal lives outside of the firehouse and created a Bar to bring together everyone after a rough day. Its fun and worth watching on a tuesday night.
Krystal P.
Wolcott, CT
Who is your favorite on the show?
Krystal P.
Wolcott, CT
Do you think without Shay, the show is missing something? I really miss her part on the shows.
Meleigha P.
Truro, NS
Would you be happier seeing Severide settle down with someone, or prefer seeing him as the player of the show?
Krissy B.
Milton, NY
Who's the hottest?
Alisha H.
I hate that a main character is going to die! Who do you think it will be?? I love all the characters!

iTunes

iTunes was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.