Chicago Fire uploaded by Jessica T.Chicago Fire uploaded by Tiffany M.

BY CHICAGO FIRE #66 in TV

• Who's watching ALL of the #ONECHICAGO shows?1 Answers
  • Would you be happier seeing Severide settle down with someone, or...5 Answers
  • Do you think without Shay, the show is missing something? I reall...5 Answers
Chicago Fire
  • "Great show, appropriate for adults and teenagers, good story lines!" in 13 reviews
  • "The Story Lines are Great, Every week I am at the edge of my seat yelling at my TV (I am glad I watch it alone) It tugs at my emotions to." in 8 reviews
  • "Great cast with engaging story lines which go beyond the firefighters fighting fires, but dealing with their personal lives as well. " in 7 reviews
  • "I started watching because there was a connection to Law and Order, I don't remember if it was the same creator, producer, or director." in 6 reviews
  • "This is mine and my husband's favorite show of all time!" in 5 reviews
Wilka B.
New holland, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I love Chicago Fire, never missed an episode... its very entertaining. Lots of drama. Love the fact that you never know whats going to happen on the next episode
Jessica T.
Modesto, CA
I have watched this show from the beginning. It's my favorite show of all time. I love Jesse Spencer and Taylor Kinney. The entire cast is amazing. There has not been an episode I haven't enjoyed. I have ever season on DVD. My friend and I even dressed up as Lt. Severide and Lt. Casey for Halloween one year. We sent out picture to the cast on twitter and they loved it. They so so interactive on their social media pages which is a huge plus. They really care about their fans. Just the way the best cast in the business should be like!
SueAnn N.
San Tan Vly, AZ
Honestly this has become my favorite tv show since it aired.I am really into real life action,drama and romance and this show has a little bit of all of these. The actors/actresses in this show is honestly top notch. I have quickly become obsessed with all the spinoffs as well. I usually do not buy shows on dvd but this show I purchased without a doubt. If you just try it out you are guaranteed to love it.
Jane C.
Kansas City, MO
My favorite show! I love the story lines and the crossover show with Chicago PD. I can't wait for Chicago MD too. The acting has gotten better and better. Any seen with Taylor Kinney is my favorite! If you haven't watched it definitely check it out!
Teresa N.
Silver Spgs, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I really love this show. It's a great blend of action, drama with a sprinkling of comedy.  There are 3 other spin offs of this show and the actors from all 4 show intermingle on all 4 shows. The show takes place in Chicago and from what I understand it is actually filmed there at least parts of it.
Judy C.
chicago, IL
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Such a great show, not only is it filmed in my hometown chicago but the writing and acting is just on point. I love the characters and how much a family they are. They handle the tough situations in a fire and always come back stronger than ever after a tough battle. They always have each other backs in any type of situation and deals with anything together. Its really family driven and well written episodes all the time. Its a show worth watching if your into the drama,suspense and a bit of comedies in some scenes and some loving in others. The show really brings out the city also with street locations. Every ep has such suspense also because theres always some situation that is crucial to telling the story. They also deal with the characters personal lives outside of the firehouse and created a Bar to bring together everyone after a rough day. Its fun and worth watching on a tuesday night.
Giselle F.
Lombard, IL
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
One of my favorite shows! I love all the Chicago shows (PD FIRE & MED). I used to live in Chicago so I like to see all the neighborhoods and places I would visit on the show.
Kelsey F.
Cumming, GA
Started watching the show originally because I love police/fire/medical shows with more than just a soap opera quality. Have been looking for something to get hooked on since ER and House ended. I thought Trauma was it but it was cancelled before first season ended. I really love Jesse Spencer from House and wanted to see how he would be in this show. I have to admit, this show is good, its got lots of drama and action, great character interaction and gets you on the edge of your seat. It's more than just 'putting out a fire'. I love that it takes place in Chicago, not another NY story line. It's had its twists and turns and I think the cast works really well together and rumor has it they are already making a spin off from it for Chicago PD. It's a local firehouse group who are have been together for a while but have a rift thru the team due to a loss of a great member, will this drive them all apart or bring them closer together? Some members become to close, will it jeopardize themselves while on the job? Check it out!
Allie T.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
drama, romance, action, soap opera, everything.  It's unrealistic but thats why it's so good. It keeps you drawn in because there is always something going on with every episode. LOVE IT
Angela S.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I love my cop and crime shows, and I find Chicago Fire a breathe of fresh air. Give the firefighters their due air time! This is a great show with amazing action and cast dynamic. There's a lot of cast because the firehouse has a lot of firefighters. I think the show does a good job at giving each character the right amount of back story and time to reveal that story. They dive into a lot of things that firefighters will face, not just the different types of fires, but complications in the emergencies, in house drama and secrets, dealing with city politics, sticking up for each other, issues women firefighters face, etc. I see that there's more they can cover, and I'm glad this is a strong show.
Krystal P.
Wolcott, CT
Who is your favorite on the show?
Krystal P.
Wolcott, CT
Do you think without Shay, the show is missing something? I really miss her part on the shows.
Meleigha P.
Truro, NS
Would you be happier seeing Severide settle down with someone, or prefer seeing him as the player of the show?
Krissy B.
Milton, NY
Who's the hottest?
Alisha H.
I hate that a main character is going to die! Who do you think it will be?? I love all the characters!