Chicago Cutlery Walnut Tradition 14pc Knife Block Set

by Chicago Cutlery

Chicago Cutlery Tradition Block Set 14pc, Walnut-2, 3-inch paring knives, 5-inch utility knife, 6-inch chef's knife, 8 4-1/2-inch steak knives, 8-inch sharpening steel, and hardwood storage block-Stamped high-carbon stainless steel blades feature exceptional sharpness and rust and stain resistance-Full tang for balance and strength; exclusive Taper Grind edge-Comfortable wood handles secured with triple brass rivets-Hand wash for best results; lifetime guarantee Need more information on this product? Click here to ask. Dimensions: 10″ x 8″ x 15″.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Chicago Cutlery Walnut Tradition 14pc Knife Block Set!
Victoria G.
Lakeland, FL
Chicago Cutlery Walnut Tradition 14pc Knife Block Set uploaded by Victoria G.
I honestly was expecting more from this brand, I rarely use the majority of these knives because they simply can't do the job. I really only use 3 knives and even then I've only had them for 4 months and they are already so dull. HOW.

Looking for your answer?