Chicago Cutlery Metropolitan 8-Piece Cutlery Steak Set

by Chicago Cutlery

(4) 4.5" Steak Knives. Sheath Packaging for safety and storage. High-carbon stainless steel blades with full tang. Polymer handles provide comfort and safety when cutting. Triple compression rivets; Full Lifetime Warranty. (4) 4.5" Steak Knives. Sheath Packaging for safety and storage. High-carbon stainless steel blades with full tang. Polymer handles provide comfort and safety when cutting. Triple compression rivets; Full Lifetime Warranty. Made in China.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Chicago Cutlery Metropolitan 8-Piece Cutlery Steak Set!
How would you rate this product?
Kimberly  C.
Russellville, AL
My mother always told me “You get what you pay for” and I’m very pleased with my Chicago Cutlery Steak Knives! These Strak knives feel well balanced in my hand, they are very well made, and they cut without tearing the steaks! I have some other steak knives that have the wooden handle that have been passed down to me from my mother but I only use them I’d I have more than 8 people over to eat! I recommend these for anyone who loves steak, pork chops or any other meat that you want to cut instead of tearing or sawing so that you can enjoy your meal!

Looking for your answer?