Chicago Cutlery Kinzie Colors 7.5" Chef Knife

BY CHICAGO CUTLERY

Chicago Cutlery Kinzie Colors collection has professional stainless steel blades with black and color, non slip, soft grip handles for a more comfortable and secure grip. Features: -Kinzie Colors collection. -Blade material: High carbon stainless stee. see more...

• Do you find these to stay sharp long or do you need to sh...4 Answers
  • Does it come in other colors?3 Answers
  • How well does this brand of knives compare to wustofs?2 Answers
Chicago Cutlery Kinzie Colors 7.5" Chef Knife
Lama M.
This is my favorite cutting knife. My husband bought it before we got married and I love it. I do have to sharpen it once in a while but it's great. Very affordable and gets the job done. I would recommend.
Jessica I.
victorville
Works very well. Cuts smoothly I would buy more of these #knifes I do recommend them to others on purchasing this product. Under $20 totally adorable not expensive at all I do recommend this product
Not much else to say. They look sturdy built and have worked really well until now. He had a knife and a knife and wanted more. The two I had before are still well intact and sharp as ever, even after a year of moderate use. I love the colors and I could not resist getting a full set of them with the bread knife and santoku because all the colors are so spiffy and flashy.
Georgia T.
Wales
To be honest I don't know what I'm going to say on a review about a knife but yeah it's sharp and really good at cutting
Amy  O.
Martinsburg, PA
Great knives, very sharp. Durable and have a nice soft grip handle. These do not dull fast. Great knife for the price.
dawn l.
Decorator Expert Level 3
Great knife excellent price the handle is very nice .This knife does not get dull like so many others do.
Whenyber D.
Duluth, GA
Really good knife, got it for my mom and she loves it. It's a little pricey but it's worth it
Kayla B.
Appalachia, VA
Great quality knives. Very durable and strong. Also very shark and won't break on you
Evelia O.
Pasadena, CA
Decorator Expert Level 2
The Chicago cutlery knife chef knife is pretty sharp & great handle . Very light
karina justin r.
maracaibo edo zulia venezuela
A sleek, minimalist design on the & Barton features simple, highly polished tapered handles that feel smooth to the touch and
Amy N.
Amarillo, TX
Do you find these to stay sharp long or do you need to sharpen them a lot? Are they sturdy? Balance well?
Becky S.
Cope , SC
Does it come in other colors?
Katelyn  .
How well does this brand of knives compare to wustofs?