Chicago Cutlery Fusion 18-Piece Cutlery Set

by Chicago Cutlery

CHI1223: Features: -Handle material: Polymer-High carbon stainless steel forged blades-With stainless faceplate-Non-slip, cushion-grip handles-Blades are resistant to stains, rust and pitting-Forged bolsters provide weight and balance and keep fingers safely away from blade edges. Includes: -Set includes 3.25" parer knife, 3" peeler, 5" utility knife, eight 4.25" stainless steel steak knives, 7.75" chef knife, 8" slicer, 7.75" bread knife, 5" partoku knife, 7" santoku knife, 8" stainless sharpening steel and bamboo stained pine wood block. Dimensions: -Overall dimensions: 14.8" H x 8.4" W x 9.6" D. Collection: -Fusion collection.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Chicago Cutlery Fusion 18-Piece Cutlery Set!
How would you rate this product?
I put these on my amazon registry a year ago for my wedding and got them as a gift. They have stayed strong since! It's probably time for me to sharpen them but they still work well.
Connecticut
We were well overdue for a new set of knives and they're pretty decent. Are they best I've ever used? No,but they do the job. You have to handwash or well it's strongly advised.
I just got married and these knifes have been my favorite ever. Between using my moms set in the past and sets from roommates these are by far my favorite. They feel really well made and I'm really happy about that. They stay sharp for a long time also!
Goshen, OH
I'm so in love with this cutlery set! I even bought one for my grandma and my mom! They are very sharp and the stand for them is very sturdy. Great kitchen knifes!
Bradford, PA
Decorator Expert Level 1
Great knives and I love being able to keep them altogether and away from little hands. I wish the built in sharpener was better but overall a great product
Decorator Expert Level 2
We moved into our own place and my boyfriend purchased these. They are super sharp and do the job they’re intended for
Hanover, PA
I love this knife set because it offers a lot of different varieties of knives and is very slim to fit in the kitchen
Ontario, CA
My husband looked everywhere for these knives and set. He always said they are the best and I agree. Pretty amazing
Hello I'm MARIAM from Morocco I have an instagram and twitter account,  i love all the products of this company, and i will be so happy if i can review this products and share my personal opinion about them with my friends on instagram and twitter especially with who love Kitchen and love Cooking.I'm waiting for you.

Looking for your answer?