Chicago Cutlery Fusion 18-Piece Cutlery Set

by Chicago Cutlery

CHI1223: Features: -Handle material: Polymer-High carbon stainless steel forged blades-With stainless faceplate-Non-slip, cushion-grip handles-Blades are resistant to stains, rust and pitting-Forged bolsters provide weight and balance and keep fingers safely away from blade edges. Includes: -Set includes 3.25" parer knife, 3" peeler, 5" utility knife, eight 4.25" stainless steel steak knives, 7.75" chef knife, 8" slicer, 7.75" bread knife, 5" partoku knife, 7" santoku knife, 8" stainless sharpening steel and bamboo stained pine wood block. Dimensions: -Overall dimensions: 14.8" H x 8.4" W x 9.6" D. Collection: -Fusion collection.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Chicago Cutlery Fusion 18-Piece Cutlery Set!
How would you rate this product?
I received this item as a gift, and was astounded by the precision knife work that I could do with these. The knives are very nicely balanced, with a very soft, thin silicone over the handle making it easier to use the set overall. I have recommended this set to dozens of family and friends. For the price, quality of product and LIFETIME guarantee.. passing it up is bananas.
Schulenburg , TX
This is the best set of knives that I have ever owned. They are very well made, and very sharp. The knife block is wood, and it is nice. My only complaint is that I have to handwash the knives, but I can deal with that if it keeps them in tip top shape. I would definitly reccomend this brand of knives.
These are a decent knife set for an affordable price. They cut well, but I do feel as though I have to use my honing steel quite often. You get what you pay for, but I don't see myself needing to replace these any time soon as long as I keep up the maintenance.
CAUTION!  These knives are
super sharp and seemingly unbalanced in weight.   My husband and I both have received stitches just from washing these.   They have to be hand washed and dried immediately or they will rust. ????? They are supposed to be stainless steel. Chicago Cutlery Fusion 18-Piece Cutlery Set
CAUTION!  These knives are
N Las Vegas, NV
I love almost everything about it. The two things I don’t like: 1) no scissor holder 2) rusts if left in water for any extended period of time. Other than that, they feel nice and comfortable in your hand and the blades are sharp
Austin, TX
Chicago Cutlery Fusion 18-Piece Cutlery Set uploaded by Kara F.
This is a great starter set for anyone. A great variety of knives and a solid block to hold them. I’ve had this set for a few years and it holds up. I find myself always reaching for the knife on the second row, far right.
Gulfport
I love this product. On top of the quality, after 5 years with the product one of the knives broke when I dropped it. I completed a super simple claim, they replaced not one, but all of the steak knives in that kit!
Saukville, WI
This product is amazing!!! These knives are sharp and come with a lifetime warranty with the option to send in for sharpening. I’ve used many knives before and for the price they are a great bang for your buck
Kansas City
Great knives, stay sharp for a good length of time. Some rusting if you’re not careful. I love the look of them, and they have a good weight to them. This set also offers just about any knife you would need in the kitchen for a reasonable price. I even bought the same set for my parents!
Moberly, MO
This isn't my normal brand but has been a very durable set throughout the past several years was disappointed about the lack of individual knives available at my local store that would match this set

Looking for your answer?