• Who is excited we got Jared Allen???3 Answers
  • Do you think last season they could have done allot better? 6 Answers
  • Anyone excited that they plan to revamp the field so it can have ...5 Answers
Chicago Bears
  • "This is my mothers favorite team she gets dressed in her sports gear for every game suited up is what they call it." in 5 reviews
Ami p.
I love the Chicago Bears, they are my favorite team EVER EVER EVER for any sport. Ever. However, I refuse to rate them an "A" until Marc Trestman and the Offensive coordinators stop THROWING the ball on 3rd and 1. We have Matt Forte! RUN THE BALL!!! It is so frustrating to see the amount of talent we have on the field consistently lose due to HORRIBLE play calls. RUN THE BALL! I am sick of screaming at the TV every game when it is 3rd and 1 and for some reason they decide to risk a pass to Jeffrey, Marshall, or Bennett, when WE HAVE FORTE!! For the love of God RUN THE BALL!!!
Edie C.
I have always been a Bears friend! My dad was from Chicago and I remember watching the Monsters of the Midway with him when I was 5 years old! Other little girls had Kirk Cameron posters, I had the Superbowl Shuffle poster! Da Bears are a true American classic. They have great seasons and terrible seasons but a fan stays true through them all! So excited about how well they've done this season! If you are looking for some real defense, you need not look any farther than Brian Urlacher! Da BEARS baby!
Melissa P.
Charlotte, NC
This team was once a dominate force amongst the NFC North. With a defense most teams would dream of. Though aspects of the defense do remain, the staple of the defense is no longer there. Brian Urlacher retired this year ending his historic Bears career. Who will step up into those monster shoes? On the offence you have an inconsistant QB who's health problems have been brought into the spotlight. If he can stay upright and the defense can be stable the 2013-14 Bears will be a 8-8 team.
Rebecca B.
South Bend, IN
I am a die hard Bears Fan....Born and raised in Chicago!! I can remember when the Bears won the Super Bowl in 1986...I was a little girl watching the game with my dad and granddad, and this is when my love for the team began. I take the drive back to Chicago once a year to watch the Bears destroy their opponent on Soldier Field....Freezing with a beer in one hand and a hot dog in the other.....GO BEARS!
Marielisa A.
Posen, IL
I absolutely love the Bears. Even through their bad seasons. I will forever be a fan. Although, I'm upset they let go of Hester. I believe they have very good players on the team, my personal favorite Brandon Marshall, but they definitely need to get it together and do something this season. Can't wait for the games to begin! I've been raised in Chicago so I'm a little bias.
Dusty E.
Carrollton, TX
The Chicago Bears football team has the best fanbase in sports, period. If you want to have yourself a good time, I suggest going to watch at Bears game live or heading out to your favorite Bears bar to watch a game there. And if you're going to eat a hot dog with us Bears fans, NO ketchup. If you don't understand, you don't know Chicago.
Karly D.
Pharr, TX
I grew up rooting for the Bears since we are from Chicago area. I remember how fan friendly the practices are. I was 10 years old when I went to my first practice. I got more than 20 signatures. The Fridge #72 used to live down the street from us. It was cool to see him out mowing his grass while we rode our bikes. But that's just it. The Chicago Bears are real guys just taking care of their families and homes. I drove over 1500 miles just to go see a this year's team play. Great team in the best city surrounded by great landmarks.
Josh R.
Janesville, WI
Hey, do you like sports teams with 1 championship in your entire lifetime? Do you like to talk trash about every team's fans that you play against and then throw garbage at them when they leave your stadium after their team beats yours? Want to fire the coaching staff after every loss? Do you like having a bitter rival that beats your team down at the most crucial and heartbreaking moments on your own home field? If you answered YES to any of those questions, then the Chicago Bears American Football Team is for you!
Leah V.
Lynchburg, VA
A kid of the 80's and I loved the Bears. They are still my favorite team but I don't know much about football. Bear fever over swept the whole country. I think almost everyone was a Bears fan for at least 2 months. Ditka and his Bears are a part of American culture forever now:) I miss the Super Bowl shuffle!
Joshua E.
Montgomery, FL
Life long fan of the Chicago Bears. As well as life long hater of the Green Bay Packers. They are my reason for living. Sundays between the Superbowl and preseason are absolute hell for me. Nothing makes me happier than watching a Bears win/Packers loss.
Eva L.
Durham, NC
Can Ditka ever be topped as THE coach of Da Bears?
elias w.
Do you think last season they could have done allot better?
Emilio G.
Anyone excited that they plan to revamp the field so it can have a possibility of hosting a Superbowl!?
Chelsea J.
Rockford, IL
Anyone think Hester is past his prime?
Nereida A.
Who is excited we got Jared Allen???