Chicago Bears uploaded by Shannon T.Chicago Bears uploaded by Jamillah C.Chicago Bears uploaded by Carly S.

BY CHICAGO BEARS

• Who is excited we got Jared Allen???3 Answers
  • Do you think last season they could have done allot better? 6 Answers
  • Anyone excited that they plan to revamp the field so it can have a ...5 Answers
Chicago Bears
  • "This is my mothers favorite team she gets dressed in her sports gear for every game suited up is what they call it." in 5 reviews
Luz H.
Luz H.
Wellness Guru Expert
Chicago Bears are only theeeee best team in the NFL!!! I love going to the Soldier field to see the Bears !! is the best!!!!
Olivia H.
Olivia H.
Gilbert, AZ
I'm sure the team is fine and all but the fans are too much. Some of the worst tippers too. SKOL VIKINGS!!!!
Laura C.
Laura C.
Harlingen, TX
My favorite team. I lived in Illinois for 13 years and chicago is my home. Fan lose or win!
Tucson, AZ
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Angela P.
Angela P.
Harrisburg, PA
My husbands favorite team. I am not a football fan, but he loves them to the end!
Kathleen C.
Kathleen C.
Trevor, WI
The Chicago Bears are my favorite sports team. Win or lose I'm always a fan. Chicago is also a beautiful city to visit. Bear Down.
Mindy M.
Mindy M.
Knoxville, TN
The bears are a decent team however Bears fans are obnoxious and rude. you can not enjoy a game against the bears for their cursing and abusive way they act.
Cassandra L.
Cassandra L.
I'm a Browns fan at heart, and a Buckeyes fan too. Therefore making me a fan of Dane Sanzenbacher, who plays for the Bears.
Angela B.
Angela B.
Charlotte, NC
Not a fan but they have a great defense team.
Carlos O.
Carlos O.
Not a Bears Fan or Cutler but I do love to watch their Defense what's not to love about Urlacher Peppers Briggs and Tillman on Defense.
Eva L.
Eva L.
Durham, NC
Can Ditka ever be topped as THE coach of Da Bears?
elias w.
elias w.
Do you think last season they could have done allot better?
Emilio G.
Emilio G.
Anyone excited that they plan to revamp the field so it can have a possibility of hosting a Superbowl!?
Chelsea J.
Chelsea J.
Rockford, IL
Anyone think Hester is past his prime?
Tucson, AZ