CHIA Sponge Bob Handmade Decorative Planter

Easy To Do... Swell To Grow! Full Growth 1-2 Weeks Contains: Handmade Pottery Planter Chia Seed Packets For 3 Plantings Convenient Drip Tray Planting Care &Amp; Instructions Sheet Printed In Usa see more...

Savannah  S.
Brighton, MI
Monica L.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 2
Who didn't like the kitties were awesome we can watch a girl in your house I remember having someone finds class is cool too I have about over my daughters yet but I should soon
Samantha J.
Joshua Tree, CA
I have a lot of nieces and nephews and these chia pets are a great "project" for them to take on and take care of. And the characters add a little extra something fun for the kids!
courtney c.
Durham, NC
I had one of these for the kids when they were way younger and they loved it. They love to watch it grow and water it because they will feel like they have a responsibility but have fun while doing it....... these are prettyy darn cool lol love it still
Tracey J.
La Vergne, TN
These are all a cute concept but they tend to either not grow all over where it's supposed to or dies too quickly even when following the directions to a tee.
Mary S.
Tampa, FL
Great beginning plant for a kid, to get them started with gardening. Never had a chia pet plant but I know others who have and they like them a lot.
Jessica B.
In my opinion it's a very tacky gift; however I did have one in my younger days and it made me happy so two stars it gets
Mary C.
Mc Roberts, KY
Yes, we grabbed a Chia Pet as a last minute gift and you know what - it was a hit! Too cute!
j-pizzle  ❤.
I've always wanted a chia pet and I would've been happy as a kid to get a spongebob one.
Saira R.
El Mirage, AZ
I one of these chia pets for my son we haven't opened the box yet but i hope it comes out cute !