CHIA Herb Garden Chia Hello Kitty

Handmade Decorative Planter Watch It Grow! Contains: Full Coat In 1-2 Weeks Handmade Pottery Planter Chia &Reg; Seed Packet For 3 Plantings Convenient Plastic Drip Tray Planting And Care Instructions Sheet Reuse Your Chia&Reg; Indefinitely Simply Replant With Chia &Reg; (Extra Seeds Included) Or Similar Herb Seeds, Such As Basil, Alfalfa, Marjoram Or Thyme. Easy To Do...Fun To Grow! see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Erica C.
Erica C.
I've been in love with hello kitty since I was a little girl! My mother bought me this hello kitty chia pet for my birthday, I love it it's so cute. I've had her in my kitchen window sill for a while now and she still looks great! Make sure you have lots of sunlight so she can grow!
Nikki B.
Nikki B.
Vivian, LA
Hello Kitty figure is super cute but we we didn't get very good growth (instructions were followed completely)
Carrie T.
Carrie T.
Havre, MT
Chia Pets are the cutest gift idea for someone who works at an office and who doesn't love Hello Kitty?
Kelli D.
Kelli D.
Santee, CA
I got one because I'm a sucker for hello kitty. It's adorable! I had always wanted a chia pet and this is ridiculously adorable!
Brittany A.
Brittany A.
Chia pets are so fun! I used to have some of these when I was a kid and loved them. Your kids will love them too!
Samm F.
Samm F.
Corona, CA
I bought this for my sister last year for Christmas, and it is her favorite thing. She doesn't really have a green thumb but she was able to grow this, which i thought was hilarious. But she loves it! Great for birthday presents, if the person is into Hello Kitty
amy r.
amy r.
Broomfield, CO
My whole family loves chia pets and everything thing else they make. My niece loves hello kitty stuff and I when I got this for her she was sooo excited she has never had a chain before. When she put it all together it was a blast and she loved watching it grow. I give the chia products 5 stars and more, they make great gifts for any occasion such a great product!!!
Tara M.
Tara M.
Dayton, TX
I grew up with chia pets and have always had them and I absolutely adore hello kitty. i would get this for the hello kitty lover in your life its pretty cute.
Shelby N.
Shelby N.
Lakeside , CA
How cute is this one!!! Growing up I had a Scooby Doo Chi Pet! They are fun to do for the whole family. not to mention it is easy to put every thing together and watch them grow.
Abigail D.
Abigail D.
Atlanta, Ga
Boo.

Purchased this for my grandmother for Christmas. She has a great green thumb and killed it. The seeds started mil dewing. I read the directions, followed them to a T to ensure my granny would enjoy this table top conversation starter. Well, it was just a dismal showing, and I feel cheated by the chia greats.