CHIA Garfield

Watch It Grow! Handmade Decorative Planter Easy To Do. . . Fun To Grow!&Nbsp;&Nbsp; Full Coat 1-2 Weeks. Contains: Handmade Pottery Planter Chia Seed Packet For 3 Plantings Convenient Plastic Drip Tray Planting And Care Instructions Sheet Reuse Your Chia&Nbsp;Indefinitely. &Nbsp; Simply Replant With Chia (Extra Seeds Included) Or Similar Herb Seeds, Such As Basil, Alfalfa, Marjoram Or Thyme. see more...

Deedra M.
Las Vegas , NV
This was a fun project for me and my toddler. She loved to watch the chia grow on Garfiled. I was impressed on how easy it was to set up.I had no issues with this product and kept in alive for some time after all the chia had grown. I don’t have a green thumb. I was lucky enough to find it on clearance.
Leslie A.
Everyones been talking about these so i decided to give it a try and i have to say i love it at first i didn't get the point but I'm constantly checking for progress its so cool
Jill M.
Vancouver, WA
I baby'sit and the lil girl wanted a daily activity so I helped her with this and it kept her busy for awhile ( daily checking and making her own journal of growth lol )
Ericka I.
Seminole, FL
Cha cha cha Chia lol. I've always loved these. So glad they made new characters. I love watching it grow.
Mario  R.
This is a great product to show kids responsibility i love seeing it grow. And it is also funny .
Holly H.
Where do they sell this at? I have not seen this around in a long time.
Yasmin D.
Las cruces, New mexico
What can you do with this?