BeautyHairHair ProductsCHI
Chi44 Iron Guard Thermal Protecting Shampoo

Chi44 Iron Guard Thermal Protecting Shampoo

CHI44 Iron Guard Thermal Protecting Shampoo

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Chi44 Iron Guard Thermal Protecting Shampoo!
kalie D.
Louisville, KY
I liked the way my hair felt after. Kind of expensive. I buy if I can find at home goods.
Tania C.
I bought this product a year ago and well I feel that my hair got more damage than before. I do have thin hair but I don’t think my hair damaging was due to the thinnest of my hair. I don’t think I would purchase again.’
Krystin D.
This Chi product makes my hair look greasy if I use more than a pea-sized amount, so if you're blonde, be careful! Definitely protects from heat, though.
Barbara  D.
S Thomaston, ME
First off I love CHI all their products are amazing! I have been a buyer of their products for over fifteen years now and will forever! CHI has an amazing smell and works so good on my thick, wavy and Colour treated hair. The iron gaurd line is amazing leaves my hair soft and manageable 😘
Lisa D.
Philadelphia, MS
This shampoo is great , my hair goes through a lot of heat and this shampoo gives my hair the protection it needs , love it !!
Joy K.
Fayetteville NC
Liked for the salon but not for personal use due to my hair type but my clients liked it
Rose K.
Stafford, VA
Chi products overall are pretty awesome. I have used this shampoo and of course it works so well! It’s perfect for the person who uses hot irons and tools in the hair! My hair always feels so silky and smooth after using the Guard Thermal Shampoo and then blow drying! I definitely recommend!!
Roseann  J.
Virginia Bch, VA
I ised to always use this when i flatironed my hair. It seemed to add moisture so my hair wouldnt get dry and brittle from heat styling. I dint use it much anymore because i dont flatiron my hair anymore. If you like the bramd chi you should try it. You'll probably like it.
Amberlin J.
Albuquerque, NM
One of my favorite chi products I love the smell and how smooth and shiny my hair is after I use it all around a great product and great price point for how great quality it is.
Lonyka B.
Newington, CT
This protects my hair during straightening and leaves it shiny and healthy with no burnt or dried feeling

Looking for your answer?