BY CHI

Chi volume booster ultimate formula will provide incredible volume, body and thickness to the hair. This weightless liquid bodifying glaze with flexible hold will deliver long lasting style control leaving hair with incredible shine. see more...

Christina G.
COLORADO SPRINGS, CO
I was looking for an alcohol-free volumizing mousse, but came across this instead. I washed my hair after I got home from purchasing this, and boy could I tell a difference! I did, however, use too much, and when you use too much of this it tends to dry your hair out a little bit. I only use this when I go out, and I apply 1 spritz to my roots, then blow-dry upside down. Volume is immediately noticed. The thing about the nozzle, though, is that if you don't use it very often, you'll have to press it a few times before anything comes out. The smell could be better also.
Inna P.
Saint Johns, FL
Smells phenomenal and it has good volume but unfortunately it’s for a short period of time on my hair. I have very straight hair that’s thick and of medium length and that may be one reason for it. It may just be too heavy. But I do love the smell.
Chelsey B.
Milledgeville, GA
Love using this when I blow dry! It gives my hair a major boost and makes it look so full! I love how it gives my hair body without weighing it down. It smells great and a dime size amount does the trick.
Yulisa M.
Belton, TX
I am absolutely in love with this product it makes my hair not so frizzy, shine, smell good, and it also kinda helps my waves and curls to be more define and more noticeable since it shines and bounce and look so alive.
Sharon H.
Grant, AL
Great hair gel. It holds your hair in place and you can achieve whatever style you are trying to achieve. Nice scent, would recommend this to anyone.
Cynthia M.
VALRICO, FL
I love this product. It keeps my curls extra kinky and helps battle that terrible frizz. It doesnt leave my hair sticky or crunchy and smells great
Kelsey A.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I love the chi brand products but this one does great and holding my style and although it could be considered sort of pricy, it's worth it.
Candas H.
Ragland, AL
I us this before styling to keep all my fly away under control and it actually works and my hair looks great all day
Ashley S.
Holiday, FL
This stuff is awesome. Gies the hold yoy desire and so much volume! Worth every penny. Definitely will buy again
Karah M.
Brenham, TX
Leaves you with great volume without being to hard or thick! Love this and it also has a good smell to it.

Amazon